Do you poop your diaper purposely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh...
I pooped myself 3 time today with zero control over making poop.
Not that much fun to do as a person with Cerebral Palsy and Autism.

• Wow
Reactions: Lilditie
No never.

PrissySadie said:
I just pooped my diaper and it feels like it hasn't come out fully - though it is a lovely feeling.

I also slept in a fresh diaper last night and wet myself through the night (although I was awake at the time), but unfortunately it leaked a bit - I had to get up and dry off, but otherwise it was OK.

I've noticed that wetting my diaper is fine when I am standing upright, but it is hit and miss when I am lying or sitting down. Last night I used a diaper multiple times and it didn't leak all evening, but when I pee'd in my bed (I was lying on my front), it leaked out of the left side and wet the bed.

Anyway, I'm currently sitting with a dirty diaper (for the first time) and I will try to keep it on for a while, or until I need to change and clean up!
I've found the best way to pee when I'm in bed is to lay on my back. When I diaper up to go to bed I make sure my dick is pointing down between my legs. I also have some brilliant plastic pants. Soft cotton on the outside and almost silicone feeling liner. I've leaked and not even realised until I've gone to change and pee runs everywhere when I pull down my plastics.

Reactions: cappydiaperlvr and PrissySadie
TexasDiaperLover said:
Yup, been there, done that. And like someone else has mentioned, I will joyfully poop my underwear if I’m not diapered.
What’s that like?

Yes yes yes love pooping in my diaper. Did it half hour ago. I was very wet so it needed changing anyways. I wouldn’t put one on purposely to do it thought. Don’t mind clean up at evening it’s in the day I mind as I have children. I don’t stay in it long when done poop

lonnie said:
Have you ever felt the need to poop and rushed to put on a diaper just so you can poop in it?

When I first started out pooping my diapers , I would take off my diaper if it was wet and put in a fresh dry diaper just to poop in.
Over time I would just poop in my diaper even if it was wet.
Now days I just go poop in my diapers and change when I can.
I always do both whenever I'm wearing but most of the times when it was spur of the moment and I decided to use a diaper it was because I felt the urge to go and put one on lol

I used to do this, but since I wear all the time now, it's pretty much all gonna go in my diapers. Sometimes I will inconvenience myself a little bit so I can have an "accident" in my pants without anyone noticing instead of using the toilet. Toilets are no fun and I love the feeling of a nice, warm mess in my diaper.

• Love
Reactions: Lilditie and PurplePup89
I'll coordinate my time so I am wearing a diaper and can purposely mess my diaper and squish it all around

• Love
Reactions: PurplePup89 and Lilditie
I love pooping my diaper but I think I love pooping my pants more. It's not often I can do either one but when the urge hits and I have the time, weather or not I have a diaper on I will just let it go. I love the feeling and love to squish it all around. I have made some very big messes at times. Yes it can be a bit of a chore to clean up but if It's fun and you enjoy it then It's all worth it.

Reactions: chamberpot and PurplePup89
Seems like a waste of a diaper and a lot of hassel to me. I have not pooped my diaper as of yet and don't really have a desire to. Mostly I'm not I to cleaning up poop and dealing with all of that. Who knows maybe some day that will change.

Tundra1975 said:
I am bladder and bowel incontinent from a ruptured disc in my lower back and wear diapers 24/7. Everything goes in my diaper weather I want it to or not. I have no say as to when or where I pee or poop.
Same here, by the time I know I have to go, I’m already going. And they rend to be big accidents.

I have been pooping my diapers more regularly when it is convenient as I always have a shower to clean up it is more a question on weather I feel I want to have a shower or not or have access to one within an hour or so as I don’t do the wipes thing and typically don’t stay in a messy diaper for more then an hour... I have done what you are talking about in simply putting a diaper on when I feel the urge to poop rather then using the bathroom...

I have been sitting in my poopy diaper for almost 5 hours now. The poop is all squished from front to up my back. It has been very enjoyable but I am going to change before bed now. If I didn't have to work tomorrow I think I would just sleep in it and clean up tomorrow late morning. I'm sure I would need some diaper rash cream but I love having that smeared all over my privates anyway.

I don't poop my diaper on purpose but most of my poop ends up in my diaper because of total bladder and bowel incontinence from a ruptured L5/S1 disc in my lower back.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
Tundra1975 said:
I don't poop my diaper on purpose but most of my poop ends up in my diaper because of total bladder and bowel incontinence from a ruptured L5/S1 disc in my lower back.
Ouch, my C6 and 7 are herniated.

I have never pooped in it all the way sometimes a little leaked out, that’s it. I am all on my own with this.

Danna80sBabe said:
I have never pooped in it all the way sometimes a little leaked out, that’s it. I am all on my own with this.
You are not alone. It is difficult having this desire we have but if it maks you feel comfortable in this world than what does it hurt? Just relax and have fun with it. You are welcome to message me if you like. I check back these days often so I will try and get back as soon as possible.

IDDiaperboy said:
Ouch, my C6 and 7 are herniated.
Is that your way of saying you pooped your diaper?

I wear 24/7 and Am committed to that goal. And as such, I do all my "Potty Business" in my Diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back