Do you poop your diaper purposely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
all the time! well.... most of the time it`s intentional. i`m pretty stinky right now. *wiggles my hefty huggies*

• Love
Reactions: Hendric
I have started wearing Blue MegaMax or M4 Premium all the time except when at work where I'll wear proper pants and clothes required. Or in the yard where I'll just go commando, or wear panties with skirts most times unless it's cold. Then I'll wear pants or tights.

Last week when I my alarm woke me an an hour early for work because my boss wanted me to work a later shipment. I didn't feel like getting out of bed, I reset my alarm and fell back asleep just as I was starting to poop. I was still a little groggy and didn't realise how bad or much I had to go. When my alarm went off again I rolled over and felt a large lump shift under my bottom. The pull ups held but barely. Since then I have pooped myself every morning except one. That was probably because I did during when I barely even woke in the night, relaxed, and let it go in my diaper.
Now I have decided to use my diaper for both pee and poop. I don't even have to hardly push and it's actually very relaxing. I even messed my diaper on the way out Walmart yesterday evening. I've pooped my pants and diaper in similar situations before, but only when I had to go bad. I didn't have to go that bad and could have held it. Instead I didn't even bother to try to hold it. I just started filling my diaper while grabbing my bags. I was surprised at how easy it was to poop while walking to my car. I felt a very large bulge when I sat in my car. It was weird. This was the first time I pooped on purpose away from home when I could have held it.
At home I let out another large poop while a neighbor help me unload my groceries in, and we put them away. I'm sure she saw the large lump in the seat of my pants even before I took them off. We both wear diapers for different reasons. Invited to a beer or glass of wine while I went to the bathroom to get cleaned up. I thought about not changing right away but thought it was impolite for her if it got stinky.
After the shower I wrapped the diaper in one of the shopping bags and pitched it in the outside bin, got on a new one, and one of my skirts. I loaned her one of my Pull Ups she had wet too. We made spaghetti and meatballs and had dinner. I told her about my decision and she thought it was a good Idea as long as I was careful of blowouts and rashes. She had thought about pooping also. She did do it sometimes when she had to, but it wasn't for her. While we were sitting watching TV I let out another moderate poop. My diaper must have shown when I stood up to get us a couple more beers because she asked me if I needed a change. I told her I could wait, but if the smell bothered her she would change. She didn't smell anything so I stayed in my pooped diaper.
I let her lift my skirt and look she was impressed with the capacity also she hadn't heard that NorthShore started making colors. I gave her half a pack of Green Supremes to try. I probably would wear them after switching to MegaMax. She's supposed to come over today and let me know how she likes them.

• Love
Reactions: messymtbrider and KittyMerriweather
If I am already in a diaper, sure I will totally poop myself on purpose, and sometimes yes, I do put on a diaper just so I can poop myself instead of using the toilet. I love wearing a messy diaper and squishing it for hours.

Reactions: cappydiaperlvr, GermanDL and (deleted member)
If I'm already wearing a diaper, assuming I'm not out in public, I'll poop in it, especially if I'm alone. It's happened a few times where I've had to poop really bad and was not wearing but wanted to do it in a diaper, so pullups are perfect for that situation. Quickly slip one on and then stop holding and fill your pants. I don't stay in messes for longer than an hour usually, so it's a waste to use a good diaper if I have to poop immediately.

Reactions: cappydiaperlvr
Only if I am already in a wet diaper

Reactions: GermanDL
Well, considering I'm mostly a DL, almost everything I do in my diapers is on purpose 😅. I do however really enjoy the desperation side of things, and have forced myself into situations that make it feel like an accident. But, yes, since I was about 14 I've been pooping myself on purpose when giving the opportunity.

Reactions: wetaccident and Hendric
Absolutely, I love the feeling, nothing makes you feel little like a big poop in your nappy.
I tend to walk or crawl around after the deed and if I'm feeling extra little I'll sit in it. Too much info I know sorry.
Not one for spending too long in a dirty nappy as I don't want a rash. But ten Mins or so is sufficient for me.

Reactions: GermanDL and KCA
Although I appreciate this forum to express my normally private opinions about incontinence and DL I remember how shocked that I was when I first came across wetset and scat websites nearly a quarter century ago. They were posting photos of activities I never thought I’d be experiencing. Before my body forced me into diapers my only attraction was towards plastic pants but now I get to use them for their designed purpose both for and aft. I just have to remember whom I’m addressing, fellow ADISC member or my next door neighbor. Not that my neighbors are closed minded but I’ve never been quite trusting enough to breach the subject and the curiosity hasn’t been strong enough for them to ask either. It’s harder to “block” the neighbors than it is a harsh critic on the internet. Stay padded....discreetly with the neighbors if you’re not planning on moving soon!

Reactions: Mickeymic and KittyMerriweather
Zeke said:
Although I appreciate this forum to express my normally private opinions about incontinence and DL I remember how shocked that I was when I first came across wetset and scat websites nearly a quarter century ago. They were posting photos of activities I never thought I’d be experiencing. Before my body forced me into diapers my only attraction was towards plastic pants but now I get to use them for their designed purpose both for and aft. I just have to remember whom I’m addressing, fellow ADISC member or my next door neighbor. Not that my neighbors are closed minded but I’ve never been quite trusting enough to breach the subject and the curiosity hasn’t been strong enough for them to ask either. It’s harder to “block” the neighbors than it is a harsh critic on the internet. Stay padded....discreetly with the neighbors if you’re not planning on moving soon!
Whatever you like and don't hurts others is fine for me :)

There are a number of occasions that I would poop in a diaper after peeing. Taking a nice big poop in my diaper at night really feels good, although I can't stand being in a stinky diaper for long. After I poop in a diaper, I take it off immediately and clean myself up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mickeymic
I definitely put on a diaper just to poop in it! Sometimes I’m unmotivated, and if I have to poop, I will full on soil my pants. Especially during my period.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: fetishpro, KittyMerriweather, AmberStarfield and 1 other person
Yes. Not often though, maybe once a week.

I used to poo poo in my diaper. But that was before I was married. Now my wife thinks it’s disgusting and I’m already lucky to wear diapers to begin with. So now, no.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather
I have pooped my pants on purpose, many, many times. Sometimes, I am was just too lazy to stop what I was doing, and just filled my pants. Other times, I walked to the bathroom, stood in the shower, and intentionally went in my pants. Sometimes I clean up right away, other times I get to the clean up when I have time to get to the clean up.

I haven't pooped my pants in public since I was a kid though.

Reactions: wetaccident, Subtlerustle, Mickeymic and 2 others
I try to hold-it but with having only a couple of minutes warning and i mean a couple( 2 to 5 minutes max) i will end-up messing myself if i didn't find a bathroom!

Reactions: KittyMerriweather
KittyMerriweather said:
I have pooped my pants on purpose, many, many times. Sometimes, I am was just too lazy to stop what I was doing, and just filled my pants. Other times, I walked to the bathroom, stood in the shower, and intentionally went in my pants. Sometimes I clean up right away, other times I get to the clean up when I have time to get to the clean up.

I haven't pooped my pants in public since I was a kid though.
You mean Diapers or actually your real pants...

GermanDL said:
You mean Diapers or actually your real pants...
Either or, it has never mattered to me.

Reactions: Hendric, chamberpot and AmberStarfield
well whatever drives your wheels ^^

Yes, as it's hard for me to use the potty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back