Do you poop your diaper purposely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cleanup is definitely not fun but on the times I have made a mess in my diaper it felt totally amazing in the moment. I remember a few months ago I was on my way home from work after an 11 hour shift. I was so stressed and had to poop that immediately when I got in the door all I wanted to do was put on a diaper, feel vulnerable and little and just make a poopie in my diaper and let it squish against me. Maybe the shame of it afterwards is also part of my little side which is why I put up with cleanup,

Today is one of those days when I feel really vulnerable and little and will definitely be spending some time in diapers after I go to the store to get groceries. Even though I have two roommates i have never spent 24/7 in diapers before and want to try it today and look forward to making a mess.

Reactions: Diapercutie
Yes I just gave while working in the garden and I’m now sat in it. I’m not looking forward to getting changed

Reactions: DaddysWittlePrincess48
I have put one on before to poop and also if I am wearing I will as well. I love enemas and being diapered as I try hold it in for as long as possible. It never works by the way.

Reactions: DaddysWittlePrincess48
Yes, I will put on a diaper just to poopoo in it. However in that case, I will normally select a lower cost diaper such as Pampers 7 or Goodnites. If my poos are on the firm side, I have no problem wearing poop in my diaper for quite a while. Although I can’t afford to wear premium AB diapers 24/7, my body is set to a routine to where I do almost all my poopoos in diapers while at home in the evenings or early morning before work. Of course it is always best to have a moderate to fully wet AB diaper on when I poopoo, but those hold a lot of pee and timing doesn’t always work out. The cleanup and smell have never really bothered me. I suppose it is the increased pressure required to push out and the feeling of sitting on it that I enjoy best. I was about 8yo (decades ago) when I 1st had the desire to try diapers again, since I had several younger cousins still wearing them, and trying diapers to me meant everything they were designed for. I enjoyed it then, and probably will until the day I expire.

Reactions: KCA
Very true about the cheap or expensive diapers. I would try to use my plain white ones for enemas and diaper punishments. But if it's a good diaper I will try to wait until it is very wet before I poop. I have only pooped my diaper in public once or twice. Both times there weren't many people around me but the thrill of it all got me very excited. I also wasn't to far from home either. If I am home I will not change a poopy diaper for about 20 minutes or so.

We both woke up early yesterday morning thanks to our cat, who decided everyone needs to be up on account of a 1/2 empty food dish and needing to go outside for the bathroom. So we both grabbed our normal morning cups of coffee and I turned the tv on for the am news. After drinking my first cup of coffee I felt that rumble in my stomach that I get every morning, I went to get up and my fiancée asked what I was doing, told her I had to go to the bathroom, keep in mind I'm still in my sleeper and its very apparent that my tykables puppers is already wet by the bulge in my crotch area, she says silly boy, use your diaper like you do every morning, I don't mind, your taking a shower soon anyway. So I went and it felt liberating.

pampers4U said:
We both woke up early yesterday morning thanks to our cat, who decided everyone needs to be up on account of a 1/2 empty food dish and needing to go outside for the bathroom. So we both grabbed our normal morning cups of coffee and I turned the tv on for the am news. After drinking my first cup of coffee I felt that rumble in my stomach that I get every morning, I went to get up and my fiancée asked what I was doing, told her I had to go to the bathroom, keep in mind I'm still in my sleeper and its very apparent that my tykables puppers is already wet by the bulge in my crotch area, she says silly boy, use your diaper like you do every morning, I don't mind, your taking a shower soon anyway. So I went and it felt liberating.
😳😳😳 I am pretty jealous now that is awesome. So does that mean that she is involved with you and your diapers? Or is she just super cool with it and doesn't mind as long as it makes you happy?

daniel2885 said:
😳😳😳 I am pretty jealous now that is awesome. So does that mean that she is involved with you and your diapers? Or is she just super cool with it and doesn't mind as long as it makes you happy?
She likes filling the void of being my big, while not totally mommy type, or super into it, she does diaper me, buys some cool pj's and onesies occasionally, and will buy diapers for my birthday or xmas, she also has surprised me with a packed diaper bag when we go out of town, but its a give and take type of relationship, I def do my share on keeping her happy.

pampers4U said:
She likes filling the void of being my big, while not totally mommy type, or super into it, she does diaper me, buys some cool pj's and onesies occasionally, and will buy diapers for my birthday or xmas, she also has surprised me with a packed diaper bag when we go out of town, but its a give and take type of relationship, I def do my share on keeping her happy.
I understand that completely. My first wife did a lot for me and participated and it was great. At that time I didn't want to scare her with onesies bottles so then it was just mainly diapers and small things. She did breastfeed me both times after she had our children and that was amazing. Towards the end of our marriage I pushed to far and didn't give enough in return to her for making me happy. So I can appreciate that you take care of her and her needs as well because that is definitely a big thing. The last girl I dated is when it all came out for me. I finally got to do all the things I ever wanted to do as far as ABDL stuff. It was also amazing but I left her because she was cheating on me. My current girlfriend is great and I told her upfront about all of my fetishes and my abdl stuff as well. She is ok with it all and she will cuddle with me and stuff like that. She doesn't mind when I wear but she isn't into the whole mommy thing which I understand. It's something that takes time to work up to. So my hope is over time she will take on the mommy role but who knows.

don't poop in my diaper I don't shower or bath often don't like it .normally wash with
baby wipes i smell of pee so don't want to poo In my diapers
may try it one day

I am on disability for other reasons and I don't really need to wear diapers, at least not at this time but I do have a tendency to leak on occasion unintentionally at both ends.
I wear diapers on purpose all the time and I am usually at home all the time especially now with lock down.
Over time I have found when it comes to wetting, is never hold back, just go whenever the need hits you but make sure you are diapered, and the same is true for pooping, you should just be able to let poop slide out on it's own without pushing, the more you are in need of pooping the easier this is.
Over time if you are diapered all the time it will be second nature but it does have drawbacks if you are used to this and are not diapered it could result in accidents in any clothing you are wearing if you do wear clothing more than just diapers.
As a DL being in diapers all the time has become a lifestyle that is normal for me.

soaker86 said:
I am on disability for other reasons and I don't really need to wear diapers, at least not at this time but I do have a tendency to leak on occasion unintentionally at both ends.
I wear diapers on purpose all the time and I am usually at home all the time especially now with lock down.
Over time I have found when it comes to wetting, is never hold back, just go whenever the need hits you but make sure you are diapered, and the same is true for pooping, you should just be able to let poop slide out on it's own without pushing, the more you are in need of pooping the easier this is.
Over time if you are diapered all the time it will be second nature but it does have drawbacks if you are used to this and are not diapered it could result in accidents in any clothing you are wearing if you do wear clothing more than just diapers.
As a DL being in diapers all the time has become a lifestyle that is normal for me.
I am going to try to go 24/7 pretty soon just to do it for myself. I'm aware of the draw backs but if it happens it happens. I am trying to become more comfortable with myself and accepting that there isn't anything weird about wearing diaper all the time. We will just have to see how it goes.

daniel2885 said:
I am going to try to go 24/7 pretty soon just to do it for myself. I'm aware of the draw backs but if it happens it happens. I am trying to become more comfortable with myself and accepting that there isn't anything weird about wearing diaper all the time. We will just have to see how it goes.
For some people it could be easy or difficult in regards to your situation like who you live with or if you don't want certain people to find out. Difficult decisions. In my situation it wasn't always easy or practical to wear full time. It can either be very scary or very liberating, even exciting. Once you make the plunge you can always put the brakes on and slow down, but the longer you wear full time and don't hold back your bodily waste functions the more difficult it is to reverse all of a sudden.
You just get used to letting go at any time and yes your bladder does seem to hold much less overtime if you do use diapers full time.

And then there's the cost.
My diaper budget is $300/month.
That's with at least 3 to 4 changes per day.
It also matters what diapers you use, as you know some are more expensive than others.
I'm probably preaching to the chior here on this forum because I would imagine this has all been discussed before.

daniel2885 said:
What would be your diaper of Choice for 24/7.

Diaperlover40 said:
What would be your diaper of Choice for 24/7.
Probably a rearz inspire plain white due to the cost. But there would be cheat days of course

soaker86 said:
For some people it could be easy or difficult in regards to your situation like who you live with or if you don't want certain people to find out. Difficult decisions. In my situation it wasn't always easy or practical to wear full time. It can either be very scary or very liberating, even exciting. Once you make the plunge you can always put the brakes on and slow down, but the longer you wear full time and don't hold back your bodily waste functions the more difficult it is to reverse all of a sudden.
You just get used to letting go at any time and yes your bladder does seem to hold much less overtime if you do use diapers full time.
I have read that as well. You can get muscle damage I'm your bladder but it takes years. I think it's different for everyone as I've read that some people never have any side affects even after long periods not time

daniel2885 said:
Probably a rearz inspire plain white due to the cost. But there would be cheat days of course
I haven’t tried those yet. I’ve used the barnyard and safari from rearz and like them both. Right know I’m in a tykables overnight for my first overnight in a diaper.

daniel2885 said:
I have read that as well. You can get muscle damage I'm your bladder but it takes years. I think it's different for everyone as I've read that some people never have any side affects even after long periods not time
For me it's only been about 2 years. I haven't tested it so I don't know what would happen if I wasn't wearing a diaper, I just haven't had to go diaperless.

I've been using Bambino for about 2 years but have recently tried Rearz Safari and even the pink Princess type, quite absorbent.
I usually use doublers for more protection and longevity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back