Do you poop your diaper purposely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely not! I think the feeling alone would freak me out and not to mention the smell...... I’ve changed too many baby diapers to even begin to think about exploring messing a diaper. I don’t personally understand the urge to do that, but hey whatever butters your biscuit. I’m not here to judge.

Reactions: Lyokodl, ElPulpo and Jerseyshore
Personally, I put on a diaper sometimes to specifically poop in it... not often, but it certainly happens!! sometimes its just a pampers or goodnight, and sometimes its a Crinklez or Megamax... all depends on what mood im in...

Reactions: lpv2546 and chamberpot
Needed a poo at work today couldnt wait to get home a put on a big nappy. This is bliss

Reactions: DiaperGuy08
I poop in them sometimes but not in a very long time. I enjoy sitting down and playing after but I really hate clean up.

Reactions: DiaperGuy08 and fetishpro
I don't go out of my way to put a nappy on if I need to do a poo. But if I'm already wearing a nappy, I will do a poo in it if I need to go. This is more consistent with the baby head-space I'm trying to get into. When a 1 or 2 year old does a poo, he's already wearing a nappy.

Reactions: russell100
KCA said:
I don't go out of my way to put a nappy on if I need to do a poo. But if I'm already wearing a nappy, I will do a poo in it if I need to go. This is more consistent with the baby head-space I'm trying to get into. When a 1 or 2 year old does a poo, he's already wearing a nappy.
That is exactly what nappies are for. When you need to do a poo just go.

Reactions: KCA
Yup, been there, done that. And like someone else has mentioned, I will joyfully poop my underwear if I’m not diapered.

Reactions: StarWars7, DiaperGuy08 and chamberpot
Not really my thing but sometimes poop happens. . .

Reactions: chamberpot
I don’t like to use the toilet when I’m off work. So, yes I like to poop in my diaper. I only do that when I’m in the privacy of my home, though.

Reactions: DiaperGuy08 and Scupperguy30
I right away thought this as putting a diaper on a push real hard and put poop into diaper. I'm not 100% sure but i'm sure thats not good to do. No I don't just put a diaper on just to poop in it I put a couple good squarts into it first then if I have the urge to poop then I will poop into it

No I don’t ever , but being a spinal cord injury some times my lower body does not work and I’m in a crib with no way to the potty . It just happens I don’t like it either . Really soft poopie really gets all over your bum and if mommy is not home I’m in a poopie diaper for a while . I teetee all the time I can’t control any of that though in 24/7 diapers . It really gets bad in a wheelchair in public when it happens and you haft to ride in a special chair in the van with poopie all over everything 🙈

lonnie said:
Have you ever felt the need to poop and rushed to put on a diaper just so you can poop in it?

When I first started spending time in littlespace, I would remove my diaper (as soon as I felt the slightest urge to poop) and use the toilet. One time I decided to just keep playing, and to my surprise I messed my diaper almost effortlessly. Now I have to be careful when I wear thicker diapers because if I have to poop, my body is comfortable enough now to just go.

Reactions: dprpail
LittleJ123 said:
When I first started spending time in littlespace, I would remove my diaper (as soon as I felt the slightest urge to poop) and use the toilet. One time I decided to just keep playing, and to my surprise I messed my diaper almost effortlessly. Now I have to be careful when I wear thicker diapers because if I have to poop, my body is comfortable enough now to just go.
This is pretty amazing actually! That’s really impressive that you can be so deep in the little headspace that you can just go without thinking too much about it.

I put on triple thick diapers this morning with intention to not change for 12 hours.
Less than 20 minutes later as I was bending over to plug in a sound bar for my TV I ended up messing my diapers, I had no warning of needing to go, it just came out.
I attribute it to the years of diaper training I have gone through.

Reactions: StarWars7 and dprpail
I have definently done this. Used to do it in the morning and when people left the house I put on one just so I could do that.

Felt good to be a poopy puppy a while

BabyTahani said:
No I don’t ever , but being a spinal cord injury some times my lower body does not work and I’m in a crib with no way to the potty . It just happens I don’t like it either . Really soft poopie really gets all over your bum and if mommy is not home I’m in a poopie diaper for a while . I teetee all the time I can’t control any of that though in 24/7 diapers . It really gets bad in a wheelchair in public when it happens and you haft to ride in a special chair in the van with poopie all over everything 🙈
I agree with you.
Being poopy is not comfortable, and I smell when it happens.
For the most part I have no poop control, the same with pee-pee control.

I love pooping in my diaper, especially when my roommate changes me ;p. I don’t like being in a poopy diaper for a while though, cus then I’ll get a rash and that’s no fun :(

Last edited:
I once did a #2 in a Molicare Pant/Pullup i managed to get.
it was before my self acceptance as a ABDL so i really stressed myself in the
hope that it would disgust me enough to never wear Diapers again.
But i never imagined pooping your own diaper would be such a great feeling...
The cleanup after that was a nightmare and really let me think i was done with diapers.

But after some years i had dreams about shopping with my actual mother, getting some
Diapers, she diapered me and i pooped them in my dreams.
As i woke up i had a erection (i hope to write this doesn't break rules)
I could not stop myself from thinking about a #2 in a diaper. It happened
almost 3 times a Week until i finally accepted that this is a side of me,
and that it is not a bad thing.

After i ordered a real package of Crinklz i only made some #1's because a #2
must be well planed with all the people running around in my house.
But the perfect time did come and i had a real urge to do a #2 but it was
really hard to force me to do it....but after a wile it worked.

And again it felt so incredible, never felt more than a defenseless little one in trouble
than at this moment...it was perfect.
The Cleanup was a horror show again 🙈
at some point i was not caring anymore if some poop was at my hands because it was just such a hassle.
after showering and using about 40 wipes to clean me before showering, i was really knocked out in a way.
Thank god for my trusty black plastic bags (expensive ones) no smell could go out from them so i
could hide my smelly diaper a few days in my secret room before i got the chance to dispose it secretly.

But the feeling....omg that feeling....i already plan the next big coup ^^'
(Oceans 11 style :D)

It happens enough times by accident, (a couple times a week) so I don't do it on purpose unless I can't reach a bathroom.

Reactions: DiaperGuy08
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back