Do you poop your diaper purposely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, although I'm always in a diaper so i don't have to rush to change into one. I'll mess my dip whenever I have to go. Doesn't matter if I just changed into it, or already wet or messed it.

• Love
Reactions: Nataliefosterdoglove
Messing my diaper is one of the simple, free pleasures of life in my opinion. The initial catharsis and release of physiological pressure, the emotional satisfaction of the dialectic of pleasure, and naughtiness, the warm squishy feeling, the odor to remind you what you have just done, enjoyment of the soiled diaper before irritation develops, wife reminding you it's probably time to change, culminating in cleaning and changing....by myself; my wife draws the line here.

• Love
Reactions: Nataliefosterdoglove, cappydiaperlvr, pluggedup and 1 other person
JackandJill said:
If I am by my self then yes. With or with out a diaper. My wife said she's cool with it but I have not done it in front of her yet.

I was like you, would only mess my diaper when the wife was away.
One day I was caught in a messy diaper, she asked if I enjoyed doing it, I said yes.
Than she told me I had to mess my diapers from now on.
That was years back, now days I just wear diapers and what happens, happens and I change as needed.

• Love
Reactions: Nataliefosterdoglove, pluggedup, mantilla and 3 others
I prefer just wetting, but taking a diaper off to use the toilet derails the diaper head space. If i'm wearing a diaper and the need arises, I let it happen.

• Love
Reactions: Nataliefosterdoglove and Diapercutie
For me it depends on my mood; I don't think I've ever put a diaper on when I felt the urge to poop, but if I'm wearing and I have to go I'll go ahead and go most of the time. Sometimes I really don't want to deal with the mess and cleanup so I'll remove my diaper and go in the toilet. I don't wear diapers super often, and I can't comfortably sleep while wearing, so when I am wearing I usually wake up, go to the bathroom, and then put on a diaper. If I have to go a second time during the day then I'll usually use the diaper.

Sometimes on purpose, most times not. Fortunately I live in my own house with laundry facilities and a bathroom with a bathtub with a handheld shower head to make cleanup much easier. I would be more restrictive if sharing living arrangements but I would have to find some method of dealing with the incontinence and would probably cease the voluntary use of my diapers if it created a problem for others. Of course they wouldn’t know if it was on purpose or not so maybe I wouldn’t charge my ways.

• Love
I won't go out of my way to do it, but if I'm wearing and the need arises it happens in the diaper. For me, using them for their intended purpose is required to get enjoyment out of wearing. I do try to wait until moderately wet before messing, however, as I don't like being is a messy diaper for more than 10-15 minutes and prefer not to waste them.

• Love
I do love messing my diapers, but the cleanup is just too much for me to deal with most of the time. Sometimes I’m in the mood and will do it if I’ve already wet my diaper a decent amount. I think if I had a partner that would change me (willingly, not begrudgingly) I would mess way more often. I love how it feels in my diaper and using my diapers for their intended purpose gives me the most enjoyment, like @amperedragon said.

also, I know how rare it would be to find someone who *likes* to change messy diapers.

• Love
Reactions: Nataliefosterdoglove and pluggedup
Guilty as charged 🤣 but if in the morning I need to, I'll gladly poop in my diaper.

• Love
Yes, I do. When I'm home and not in a diaper, I put one just to poop when the urge hits.

• Love
I dont always poop my diaper, but when I do, I prefer da diaper....

I dont do it regularly or frequently, but I dont mind doing it from time to time.... hell you got the diaper on, why not?!?!

Reactions: DCater
Wake up in the morning, fell that discomfort after the breakfast and let it happen. Best relief feeling hahaha

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Nataliefosterdoglove and Diapercutie
The only time I've ever put on a diaper specifically to poop in, was the first time I decided to poop in a diaper. At that time, I couldn't just wear all the time since I lived with my father and didn't have too much money, being a teenager and all, so I had to ration my stash pretty heavily. That day, I hadn't worn at all, and had the house all to myself, and when I felt the need to poop, a switch in my brain flipped, and I decided "That's it; I've wondered about this long enough! I'm gonna poop in a diaper and see how I like it." And like it I did, and the rest is history. Throughout the time I had to live with others/ration my stash, I used the toilet to poop most of the time, but relished the times I had the freedom to mess my diaper. Now that I'm A: on my own, and B: have a decent paying job for the first time in my life, I'm able to wear nearly all the time I'm at home, so I do all my poos (when I can) in my diaper now, and I wouldn't want it any other way 🤗

Last edited:
Reactions: theancientmariner
I purposely choose to mess my diapers only as much as I choose to not experience massive waves of pain when my IBS flares up. I know I certainly can hold it, but I don't like feeling someone just ran me through my lower abdomen with a sword. So yeah, I much prefer cleaning up a messy diaper.

Slomo said:
I purposely choose to mess my diapers only as much as I choose to not experience massive waves of pain when my IBS flares up. I know I certainly can hold it, but I don't like feeling someone just ran me through my lower abdomen with a sword. So yeah, I much prefer cleaning up a messy diaper.
Very interesting perspective. For me, cleanup is the absolute worst and I would do anything to avoid it. But I don’t have IBS, so I don’t know what that pain feels like. I’m sorry you have to deal with that, but I’m glad diapers help!

dprpail said:
Very interesting perspective. For me, cleanup is the absolute worst and I would do anything to avoid it. But I don’t have IBS, so I don’t know what that pain feels like. I’m sorry you have to deal with that, but I’m glad diapers help!
If you've ever been accidentally stabbed with a knife or whatever, you can double or tripple that pain. That's why I said stabbed with a sword. While I haven't had exactly that happen to me, I have had worse so I can very much imagine that's what it would feel like.

Yeah cleanup can be a slight pain too though, but don't say you'd do anything to avoid messing yourself. If it came down to pooping diaper or real physical harm I'm sure using your diaper would be the lesser choice of two evils.

Truth be told too, if you can get past the cleanup and smell then messing a diaper can actually be stimulating and fun, even sexually stimulating. It's why some people actually like it so much. Heck, I myself have sometimes "taken advantage of a bad situation". I figure if I'm already messy, why not get in a little play time while I'm at it?

Slomo said:
If you've ever been accidentally stabbed with a knife or whatever, you can double or tripple that pain. That's why I said stabbed with a sword. While I haven't had exactly that happen to me, I have had worse so I can very much imagine that's what it would feel like.

Yeah cleanup can be a slight pain too though, but don't say you'd do anything to avoid messing yourself. If it came down to pooping diaper or real physical harm I'm sure using your diaper would be the lesser choice of two evils.

Truth be told too, if you can get past the cleanup and smell then messing a diaper can actually be stimulating and fun, even sexually stimulating. It's why some people actually like it so much. Heck, I myself have sometimes "taken advantage of a bad situation". I figure if I'm already messy, why not get in a little play time while I'm at it?
Exactly!! I think that’s just always been my perspective that I would do anything to avoid cleanup, but what you had said made me think about it differently. Getting over the cleanup and smell is sooooo hard though because it’s yucky. But I totally agree that messing itself is so much fun and stimulating. I would do it so much more often if I could get over the cleanup and smell.

I allway wet whial pooping. So it's allway wet and poopey

Janvier said:
I have never tried and probably never will. I can’t imagine I would enjoy it. Poop smells bad enough as is when submerged in toilet water, can’t imagine sitting in it.
Agreed. I just don’t get someone that would purposefully do this.

Reactions: LilxFawn
Jerseyshore said:
Agreed. I just don’t get someone that would purposefully do this.
I think it comes down to personal preference. Some people can get passed the smell and enjoy the babyish feeling of messing their diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back