Do you poop your diaper purposely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If im wearing a nappy and i need to poo i enjoy doing it in my nappy

Reactions: Nataliefosterdoglove, CookieMonstah, SoFloDL and 1 other person
I have never tried and probably never will. I can’t imagine I would enjoy it. Poop smells bad enough as is when submerged in toilet water, can’t imagine sitting in it.

Reactions: Lyokodl and Jerseyshore
While I have never rushed to put on a diaper to mess, I will sometimes mess if I am in a diaper already and will be changing soon because I am wet/soaked.

Reactions: Mickeymic
Yea, I usually do it just before I change it. No way I am going to leave it messy and smear it.

Yes I really really enjoy messing my diapers...

• Love
Reactions: Nataliefosterdoglove, Diapercutie and pluggedup
I uncontrollably go poop in my diaper almost on a daily basis, besides being pee-pee incontinent.
During and after having an uncontrollable poop in my diaper, I admit to intense shame.
Going poop in my diaper makes me feel that I am "very dirty".

Reactions: cappydiaperlvr
Yes, I mess my diapers on purpose. It is one of the simple pleasures of life that is not harmful to self or others, when done in a discreet and respectful manner to those who may be exposed to your secret package. My sympathies to those who are medically incontinent, but also my congratulations and respect for learning to manage your incontinence in this ABDL capacity.

• Love
Reactions: Nataliefosterdoglove and pluggedup
It has near always hurt for me to poop on potty. Something about sitting, and maybe holding to long.

But with diapers it doesn't hurt, and it makes me feel super little. So as soon as I feel urge I'll run to my room an put on a diaper so I can go, or if I'm wearing I'll just go.
If I'm away from home I'll try to wait till I can get home for a diaper unless I'm on vacation with family. Then if I don't have access to diapers I'll use the dreaded potty >.> but luckily that's only a few days out of the year.

• Love
Reactions: Nataliefosterdoglove and Diapercutie
I always attempt to get to the bathroom when I feel the need to poop but I’m now finding it increasingly difficult to control my bowels and end up messing my diaper.

Yes I will often put on a fresh dry diaper just to go poop in it.
I enjoy sitting in my messy diaper as long as I can.

• Love
Reactions: Nataliefosterdoglove and pluggedup
I wont put on a diaper just to poop in it, however if I already have one on and the urge hits... 🤷‍♂️ it is a diaper, after all.

Clean up sucks, but I just hop in the shower

I keep extra diapers in my car Incase I need to go and the diaper I have on is in need of changing when out and about.
Changing ones diaper in a public restroom can be interesting if your diaper is messy.

• Love
Reactions: Nataliefosterdoglove
I don't do it on purpose, but it just happens maybe once or twice a week. If I sleep late, I sometimes wake up with a messy diaper.

Reactions: kislorodus
I won't get a fresh clean one or else that is a waste, if I'm wearing one and it's already wet pretty well and no one else is around then yes I will poop my diaper.

Reactions: chamberpot and SoFloDL
If I am by my self then yes. With or with out a diaper. My wife said she's cool with it but I have not done it in front of her yet.

Yes but only by myself and when I can shower.

I just take it as nature calls. I don't try to go out of my way to mess my diaper. I sleep in a diaper every night. Upon waking ever morning, I stayed diapered while eating and getting ready for work. If nature calls and I need to mess my diaper then I will, knowing my morning shower is near. I don't go out of my way to poop in my diaper and just to sit in it for enjoyment. I do use Metamucil daily which makes clean up a snap.

• Love
Reactions: Nataliefosterdoglove
I think I did a few times when I had some cheapee dips, but with a good diaper I hate wasting so I wait until it is fully wet. If I’m alone and have time to clean up, I love the feeling of filling the diaper, makes the clean up worth it. Best if it happens easily, and it’s not a strain.

Reactions: pluggedup
I used to but as my incontinence has gotten worse I generally try not to unless I'm really stressed and then my ab side will surface and I get the urge to. But lately probably dew to stress I have started to get worse bowl incontinence again so I'm trying unsuccessfully not to 😩

I dont like messing my diaper but if I have to go and the situation is right then I will fill up my diaper.

Reactions: Diapercutie and Zeke
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back