Do you poop your diaper purposely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the situation. Home, or somewhere else where I don't mind changing a poopy diaper, I certainly will.

Reactions: Nataliefosterdoglove, mommysgirlthing and 49beachdipe
I used to be a hard no. But, toady I’m all about it.

I’ve been 24/7 for about six months now, and just the other day I found myself alone in the house which is super rare for me.

I had the urge to #2 and I wanted I start using my diapers for their full intended purpose.

So I went into the bathroom striped down to just my anemia M4 and totally filled my already wet diaper. It was an amazing feeling to totally depend on a diaper.

I’m all about it now.

Reactions: Cheetara85, NappyNicky, Nataliefosterdoglove and 11 others
Yes. When I wear diapers, I use them fully for both pee and poop.

Reactions: Nataliefosterdoglove, Diaperboy4, KittyMerriweather and 2 others
I wear diapers all the time and use pull-up diapers for the day for the most part so I can can use the toilet for pooping but if I have to go when around the house I have had to bring a diaper with me because the one I was wearing is not going to go back on the way it was

Reactions: 49beachdipe
Lately everyday... mainly in the morning and I'll change myself (since I have to jump in the shower anyway) but if I have a sneaky one in the afternoon or evening my gf will change me, she doesn't mind and she says thats what little boys do sometimes.

Reactions: Nataliefosterdoglove, NappyNicky, ABDLBoy and 4 others
Occasionally, maybe once a month or so. It’s not like I plan for it, but I sometimes will let it go when I feel the urge to. It’s just such a pain to clean up that I often try to avoid it.

Nappies are all about comfort and convenience and I've usually got one on, so when I need to do a poo I can usually choose to do it in the nappy or toilet, whichever is more convenient and appropriate at the time. Probably 75% of the time, I go in my nappy there and then, but I don't have any specific target or sense of obligation. If it's not sensible or practical, I'll use the toilet if available, or wait. I would not like to get into embarrassing situations through using the nappy when it is not appropriate. But it sure is nice to have the option to just push and empty my bum when the urge strikes, the way nature intended.

Reactions: Nataliefosterdoglove, Cheetara85, fetishpro and 2 others
Seems to me that it's better than not being able to control it.

To answer the OP's specific question, I can't recall putting on a diaper for the purpose of messing it. For that matter, I don't think I've put one on just to pee in it. Those are things that happen but they're more incidental, even if enjoyable.

I wear 24/7 so unless I have time to take off my diaper I poop in it... if I'm at work I try to make it to the test room, because even though I gotten the cleanup routine down, I really don't have the time to deal with it there...

I never did originally (I just wear for urinary incontinence), but then once was like "well hey, the diaper is there anyway, I might as well try it".

Near instant regret, the smell and the cleanup were a terrible experience for a little bit of convenience. I'd guess if you either are on chlorophyll supplement pills or the other odor eliminators, and/or if it's "your thing", then it might be better, but for me it gave me a lot more perspective to what the bowel IC have to go through - I'm so glad I don't have to deal with it.

Then about 6-12mos later, as I had sort of glazed over the memories of when I had tried it, I found myself lying around the house and decided to be lazy and not get up to use the toilet. I had remembered I didn't like it, but at the moment was more interested in not getting up. Again, instant regret, haha. I ended up getting up immediately to change and clean up, and even showered. That was not the best choice at the time hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: StanleyK, Diapercutie and jt1220
NO never.

• Wow
Reactions: theancientmariner
I allway wet whial pooping...... Just goes togather for me

I had to do it today because my toilet is not working normally I use the toilet if I have to poop but didn't have much of a choice so I just used my diaper no big deal I have a lot of wipes

I happily poop my diaper when I have the house to myself and enough time to clean up the mess. Cleanup's a pain, but the feeling of filling up your diaper is such a wonderful feeling to me.

Reactions: Nataliefosterdoglove, NappyNicky, TDLforever and 2 others
Disposable2Nite said:
I happily poop my diaper when I have the house to myself and enough time to clean up the mess. Cleanup's a pain, but the feeling of filling up your diaper is such a wonderful feeling to me.
It depends on the diaper you are wearing if I am wearing a megamax it really hurts because I don't like to be in a messy diaper for too long I don't mind being in a wet diaper but when I do occasionally mess in my diapers I usually change pretty quick so I don't like using my most absorbent diapers I try to save them for when I am about to go to bed

Reactions: kerrytrans and 49beachdipe
Carnifex said:
It depends on the diaper you are wearing if I am wearing a megamax it really hurts because I don't like to be in a messy diaper for too long I don't mind being in a wet diaper but when I do occasionally mess in my diapers I usually change pretty quick so I don't like using my most absorbent diapers I try to save them for when I am about to go to bed
Understandable. Diapers for me are a weekly, maybe bi-weekly, thing I enjoy as opposed to any full-time activity, so I'm just happy to use my diaper for its intended purposes when I can. I can see where wanting to save the good diapers is a good idea if you have different levels of them.

I’m on a medication that gives me diarrhea and I lose control while I sleep. If I wake up in the morning and realize that I’ve had an accident, I’ll just finish (if I still have to go) while I take care of stuff around my house.

Reactions: Kane2000, KittyMerriweather and fetishpro
I definitly would it sounds fun.

Reactions: NappyNicky, Diapercutie and Diaper44
When I'm in little space I will use my diapers for their intended purpose. I dont mind the clean up so i often go poo poos. when my mommy (CM) is willing to be in mommy space and is willing to do changes that include messy diapers we have a stuffy like the poop emoji, when she is willing to clean messy diapers she puts this stuffy out next our diaper changing supplies. when she is not in the mood for messy diapers she tucks it away. she almost always is willing to change wet diapers, but when she isnt in the mood for any diaper changes she puts my bob the builder stuffy next to the supplies, its our way of communicating in a sense. the bob the builder stuffy means, im in charge of "fixing" my own diapers.

• Love
Reactions: Nataliefosterdoglove, Soggy247, 49beachdipe and 3 others
I don’t like to sit in a messy diaper for more than a few hours, and also don’t like to waste, so I usually don’t put one on specifically just to poop, but if I’m already wearing and it’s at least half full and I’m in a place where I can poop without it being majorly inconvenient, I’ll definitely mess rather than taking it off, and then just change within a few hours.

Reactions: Nataliefosterdoglove, Fhenngreat, boostergold and 4 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back