Do you poop your diaper purposely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonnie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Have you ever felt the need to poop and rushed to put on a diaper just so you can poop in it?

When I first started out pooping my diapers , I would take off my diaper if it was wet and put in a fresh dry diaper just to poop in.
Over time I would just poop in my diaper even if it was wet.
Now days I just go poop in my diapers and change when I can.

• Love
Reactions: firdig, StarWars7, JohnSnow and 22 others
I am bladder and bowel incontinent from a ruptured disc in my lower back and wear diapers 24/7. Everything goes in my diaper weather I want it to or not. I have no say as to when or where I pee or poop.

• Sad
Reactions: DwarvenDL, BSSY, Zeke and 9 others
Though I don’t often like messing my diapers, I do try to at least coordinate an opportunity every now and then where I can purposely mess it and spend a little time in it. I guess you could say that I purposely put on a diaper just to mess it right after. Other times I already have one on and just go in it. Again though, I don’t mess my diapers often.

Reactions: firdig, electricBread, babypp and 11 others
I do almost all my Poops purposefully in Diapers, every now and then when I have to go and I'm not at home I will poop in a toilet away from home

Or sometimes I just feel like it's not going to be enjoyable so I would rather not have it close to my skin or use a Diaper just for that

But the majority of the time I will Diaper up with the Ultimate goal of pooping in it, though I like to get a lot of use out of my Diapers (maybe not 100% saturated, but reasonably close) so its usually very saturated and as full as I can get it

Reactions: firdig, circa211, cappydiaperlvr and 11 others
Not worth the cleanup.

Reactions: Zombiezzz, SofiaInPampers, ABCurious and 23 others
No, I won't put on a diaper just to poop.

If I am wearing a diaper and need to poop, I may or may not poop in my diaper depending on where I was and what I am and will be doing in the near term.

I do like the feeling of pooping and having a poop-filled diaper, I just don't do it all that often.

Reactions: firdig, Ghg789987, Chosen and 12 others
If I’m wearing one then yes that’s what they’re for

Reactions: firdig, satinbottom, mark58 and 5 others
I enjoy my diaper time in the morning. I am usually pretty wet by the time I go poop in my diaper. I just think it feels so good. I clean up in the shower, then off to face the day.

Reactions: firdig, TenaciousDL, Cheetara85 and 11 others
havent we all? LOL :p

• Haha
Reactions: firdig, Whitechocolate, NappyNicky and 9 others
I wear in part out of laziness, so will naturally use my diaper for what it was intended. With the minimal bathrooms facilities at work, though, I have been holding it for sometimes much longer than I should, to minimize the awkwardness. This will probably come to a head soon, and will just have to bite the bullet, grab my bag, and change, no matter how busy the small bathroom is.

I do go #2 in my diapers sometimes. I only do it when I know I can dispose of it quickly and clean up after spending some time in it.

Reactions: firdig, JohnSnow, Somewun510 and 4 others
If I can avoid using a toilet then my battle is won. I enjoy pooping my diaper and almost look forward to going home after work so I can let out a big mess in my diaper and squish it around on my drive home. So yes I would say I do it purposely and with great vigor !

• Love
Reactions: firdig, joshuwah, Ghg789987 and 18 others
I poop in mine all the time. I decided to adapt to it because I wear them 24/7 and I also wanted to poop in them too as part of it. Plus I have to anyway, daddy's order. It makes me feel dependent on them.

• Love
Reactions: firdig, NappyNicky, Traveller and 5 others
I predominantly poop my pants anyways. If I have a diaper on I will poop in it no issue but even with underwear pooping my pants is not out of the question

• Love
Reactions: firdig, wetaccident, NappyNicky and 14 others
I will occasionally poop in my diaper, I have Parkinson's and that really screws up your bowel movements. I can go for several days not pooping then all hell breaks loose. I would call myself a recreational pooper.

• Haha
Reactions: Zeke, lilgirllil, Paddy2020 and 2 others
When I have a diaper on, yes I do poop myself.

Reactions: joshuwah, satinbottom, windelbby and 2 others
No, I use the toilets for that. The cleanup is such a hassale & having to shower every time you poop makes it really not worth it. Atleast for me.

Reactions: ABCurious, Traveller, DtD and 11 others
Yeah I think the clean up and also being in a boarding house type place just make it too infeasible to do so. Many atimes I would like to, but it's just not worth the hassle.

When the urge hits if I am not in a diaper I will not put one on just to poop , I'll poop my pants.

Reactions: firdig, Nataliefosterdoglove, cappydiaperlvr and 10 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back