Do you poop your diaper purposely?

LilxFawn

💖🧸🍼Daddy’s precious little prince🍼🧸💖
Moderated
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Definitely not! I think the feeling alone would freak me out and not to mention the smell...... I’ve changed too many baby diapers to even begin to think about exploring messing a diaper. I don’t personally understand the urge to do that, but hey whatever butters your biscuit. I’m not here to judge.

dltyty

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Personally, I put on a diaper sometimes to specifically poop in it... not often, but it certainly happens!! sometimes its just a pampers or goodnight, and sometimes its a Crinklez or Megamax... all depends on what mood im in...

KCA

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
I don't go out of my way to put a nappy on if I need to do a poo. But if I'm already wearing a nappy, I will do a poo in it if I need to go. This is more consistent with the baby head-space I'm trying to get into. When a 1 or 2 year old does a poo, he's already wearing a nappy.

russell100

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I don't go out of my way to put a nappy on if I need to do a poo. But if I'm already wearing a nappy, I will do a poo in it if I need to go. This is more consistent with the baby head-space I'm trying to get into. When a 1 or 2 year old does a poo, he's already wearing a nappy.
That is exactly what nappies are for. When you need to do a poo just go.

Reactions: KCA

Piefox

Padded & Proud.
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little, Incontinent
Not really my thing but sometimes poop happens. . .

CrinklingCajun

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don’t like to use the toilet when I’m off work. So, yes I like to poop in my diaper. I only do that when I’m in the privacy of my home, though.

EagleBoy

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I right away thought this as putting a diaper on a push real hard and put poop into diaper. I'm not 100% sure but i'm sure thats not good to do. No I don't just put a diaper on just to poop in it I put a couple good squarts into it first then if I have the urge to poop then I will poop into it

BabyTahani

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Incontinent
No I don’t ever , but being a spinal cord injury some times my lower body does not work and I’m in a crib with no way to the potty . It just happens I don’t like it either . Really soft poopie really gets all over your bum and if mommy is not home I’m in a poopie diaper for a while . I teetee all the time I can’t control any of that though in 24/7 diapers . It really gets bad in a wheelchair in public when it happens and you haft to ride in a special chair in the van with poopie all over everything 🙈

LittleJ123

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Have you ever felt the need to poop and rushed to put on a diaper just so you can poop in it?
When I first started spending time in littlespace, I would remove my diaper (as soon as I felt the slightest urge to poop) and use the toilet. One time I decided to just keep playing, and to my surprise I messed my diaper almost effortlessly. Now I have to be careful when I wear thicker diapers because if I have to poop, my body is comfortable enough now to just go.

dprpail

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
When I first started spending time in littlespace, I would remove my diaper (as soon as I felt the slightest urge to poop) and use the toilet. One time I decided to just keep playing, and to my surprise I messed my diaper almost effortlessly. Now I have to be careful when I wear thicker diapers because if I have to poop, my body is comfortable enough now to just go.
This is pretty amazing actually! That’s really impressive that you can be so deep in the little headspace that you can just go without thinking too much about it.

lonnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I put on triple thick diapers this morning with intention to not change for 12 hours.
Less than 20 minutes later as I was bending over to plug in a sound bar for my TV I ended up messing my diapers, I had no warning of needing to go, it just came out.
I attribute it to the years of diaper training I have gone through.