Do you poop your diaper purposely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to use diapers for security when my IBS flared up real bad, and I haaaated it. Having accidents in diapers is better than in your pants, but there's nothing enjoyable in the smell, dirt, cleanup and the pain in my stomach when it happens :/
Just painful, messy, unpleasant.

Sometimes I put on nappies just to pour some porridge into them. That is fun. It doesn't feel dirty, just squishy and gentle.
I do not like poop at all in any way, but can enjoy the feelings of squishy stuff in my nappies, if it's NOT poo.

Reactions: NappyNicky
I have IBS-D and get random, sudden bouts of diarrhea, which can range from small to large depending on how close to a bathroom I am. I hate cleaning up messy diapers because it's time consuming, dirty and smells awful. If my IC episode was bad, I have to take a shower. The long and short of it is that if I can feel a poop coming, I'll do my best to get to the bathroom.

Scupperguy30 said:
I will occasionally poop in my diaper, I have Parkinson's and that really screws up your bowel movements. I can go for several days not pooping then all hell breaks loose. I would call myself a recreational pooper.
This is an unexpectedly rare, valuable earth metal post. What's better than gold? I know you probably didn't mean it to be, but, it's nice to hear someone say, "When it's brain difference that causes it, some days will be good, and you'll wonder if you are continent and just lazy and/or crazy, unnnnnnntil a bad day happens. IC can misbehave, and be as inconsistent as it dang well pleases!"

Sometimes I lose bowel control, but I have been known to do it when I can choose not to but only at home.

Reactions: Nataliefosterdoglove
With my Ibs, I seldom have a choice.

On occasion I will, sometimes you get into that little head-space, and you have a diaper on, may as well use it for what it was designed for! Today, however, after a flare up of an allergy I am grateful to have been padded, because it certainly was not on purpose today, today was a genuine accident

I do most of mine into nappies.

• Love
Reactions: Nataliefosterdoglove and russell100
I love to make messes in my nappies. The larger the better. Ive never minded the cleanup too much. I will take fibre supplements to increase messing volume

• Love
Reactions: NappyNicky, Nataliefosterdoglove and russell100
There was a time where I might time it out right - but those days have passed. When I truly stop and think about it - it is kinda gross - just the idea of sitting in your mess. But where it is exciting is that never do I feel more little than having messed my diaper. This tied to the fact that I was in diapers until I was 4 due to not wanting to go #2 on the potty makes this a real hot button for me.

Shaving body hair and cleaning up in front of mirror until you know the territory go a long way toward expediting cleanup. Now days it doesn't take but a few minutes.

Certainly there are days where I have the house to myself and I know ahead of time that if the need should arise - and I am diapered - that I will simply let nature run its course. In addition - and hopefully this isn't TMI - but I like to create urgency. Suppositories, soapy enemas, etc...that even the most continent person in the world can't help but mess themselves. It's an odd thing to enjoy the cramping and involuntary messing - I fully recognize this...but I'm not hurting anyone...but I'm also not shouting it from the roof tops! I feel littlest in these situations.

• Love
Reactions: Nataliefosterdoglove and ThePhotographer
It depends on the situation. I won’t change into a fresh one to mess but for example right now I’m laying in bed in a poopy diaper because I’ll get changed out of it after breakfast. I’ll try and time it so that I enjoy it but don’t spend too long

I am not incontinent; my sympathies to those on adisc who are, and do not have a choice about diapers. I am a DL, not AB, but truly enjoy messing my diaper. I mess my diaper almost every morning before my wife is up, and before I leave for work. I enjoy exercising and will do my morning workout in a messy diaper. I love everything about a poopy diaper: the initial physical release, the bulge and squishy feeling, and I really don't mind changing and cleaning up at all. Currently enjoying a messy diaper as I sit and word process this contribution.

• Love
Reactions: NappyNicky, Nataliefosterdoglove and KittyMerriweather
I usually do it 2-3 times per year. I won’t do it while working or in public (not enough clean up resources), and I only wear at home if I am home alone. With a wife and 2 kids, being at home alone is rare...and it’s even rarer that I get the urge to poop while I’m home alone. I do really enjoy the feeling of just letting it go without having to hold it long enough to get to the toilet. I also love the warmth and bulk.

Reactions: BiBoyDustin
I do occasionally, i dont sit around in it but i do love the naughty child like rush it gives me!

Reactions: mantilla
nappiebutt1993 said:
I do occasionally, i dont sit around in it but i do love the naughty child like rush it gives me!
I also love the rush feeling, a couple months ago my gf caught me right after I just finished, it was exciting and embarrassing all at the same time

• Love
Reactions: Nataliefosterdoglove and PaddedShooterBooty27
I almost do so every time I’m by myself for a long time. It’s incredibly hard for me to wet a diaper because my bladder is like Fort Knox’s. With things like a enema or certain foods I can trigger an urgency to go.
While I enjoy it, clean up can be a pain and I feel like the smell will seep every where that I have to clean up instantly.

So yes I do mess on purpose because it’s the easiest way for me to currently use a diaper. If I could break my shy bladder I would probably do so less and just wet.

Of course that is what my nappy is for. Sometimes I won't go for about 3 days so when I do fill my nappy it is massive

• Love
I like pooping in diapers, but the clean up makes it somewhat unappealing. If it wasn't such a mess, I would do it everyday.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather and Sidewinder
Sometimes. I use to have lot of accidents when I wear. I think when I wear I sometimes go instantly to being not potty trained

• Love
If I'm in already wet and not near a bathroom i will but i prefer going in the toilet for that

That would be a big yes for me not all the time but I do at least a few times a week. Love every second of it cleanup is not too bad it you shave

• Love
See my July 24th post. It has been awhile since I wore cloth diapers so I decided to go to bed last night with cloth. I am quite wet, and decided to mess while I respond to this topic. I put a diaper liner in to make the clean up easier. Quite nice, the feeling of being wet is more noticeable than in disposable diapers. The mess seems to sag a little more also. Try it, you will like it.

• Love
Reactions: Nataliefosterdoglove, pluggedup, Zeke and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back