Do you play like your fursona's animal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SignetSwan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
A curious question,

When you are at home or out and about in some cases; when your being your younger self, so any of you act with traits associated with the animal you identify with??

I personally when in "Kitten mode" will run about and play with the cat toys hidden in a box in my room; also tend to vocalise a little like a cat as well, though I keep this in check if at work or a serious adult place,

I'm a wolf, and I like acting like a dog (close enough). I own collars and also a set of ears and tail I got for Halloween one year (they're made to look like a fox's but again, close enough.) Last week I had some puppy time where I wore these accessories while eating dog food and lapping water from bowls on the floor. I also like to pee outside at night, although it's not strictly a furry thing for me.

I meow occasionally without realizing it. And just to make people ask "what was that" I do a great kitten mew.

KimbaStarshine said:
Last week I had some puppy time where I wore these accessories while eating dog food and lapping water from bowls on the floor.

I've always been kinda curious. What does dog food taste like?

And to answer the OP, yes. Not very often, but I will every now and then. Sometimes I'll have an especially vivid dream and wake up to find myself doing something wolf-like.

i haven't as of yet. but i'm not really sure about it.

Faelan said:
I've always been kinda curious. What does dog food taste like?

Well, I guess it probably depends on what exactly you're eating. That day I was having Kibbles and Bits, although I only like the soft pieces. It's kind of hard to describe; I wouldn't really call it ''meaty.''

The little bit of canned wet food I've tried basically tastes like some kind of cheap ground-up meat paste. I also like Variety Snaps treats, which I suppose tastes kind of like hard kibble but more pleasant, to me anyway.

KimbaStarshine said:
I'm a wolf, and I like acting like a dog (close enough). I own collars and also a set of ears and tail I got for Halloween one year (they're made to look like a fox's but again, close enough.) Last week I had some puppy time where I wore these accessories while eating dog food and lapping water from bowls on the floor. I also like to pee outside at night, although it's not strictly a furry thing for me.

I too have a Tail and a set of Ears.
Twice last week, I wore them away from home, and I thought that I really was a Caitian.
:laugh:

I love to play as my puppy self I have ears and a tail

Kittenplay is a fascinating concept, though I've never really indulged in it - my little shenanigans are pretty standard. Though with my tail I do tend to try to do a pounce kinda thing to my boyfriend, but it just ends up annoying him. Still! It's super ridiculous, but fun. x3

I guess I loaf around like a Gomamon while in baby mode.

I tend to keep my bf personality limited to online or around other furs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back