Do you need them

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHHS

Moderated
Role
  1. Private
Do you need diapers or protection to wet on purpose?

Sorry if this angers anyone, i wanted to ask this question.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
No. I need them because I like to wear them for fun. Cloth makes me happier.

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
I wear for fun, but it's also a stress relief which is always needed...so yeah, it's kind of a need. :)

-Gus

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I agree with PulcherAnimus.

I don't need them physically, but the mental desire is overwhelming.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Are you still going on about trying to wet on purpose? I really don't get your purpose. You can wet on purpose whether you are wearing protection or not. If you want to contain it and not look like you have issues, then I'd wear protection

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I do not physically need diapers but emotionally yes. If I didn't have access to diapers I would probably lose my sanity just thinking about it.

WoXxY

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Incontinent
You wouldn't want me on your furniture without one.

dangermouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Not quite sure what the question is getting at. You mean if you want to wet yourself on purpose (as opposed to just going in the toilet), do you need a diaper to be able to do it?

If so, answer is no, but I'd much prefer a diaper. When I started out with this stuff I did occasionally experiment with wetting clothes. Later realised diapers are much easier to deal with as I didn't have to wash clothes and avoid wet beds and sofas! I could still wet clothes on purpose if I wanted to, but I don't want to.

Separate issue, but I find pooping far easier with a diaper. Using a toilet I poop at specific times and can go days without going. When I do I have to push it out hard and hate it. Wearing a diaper I'm far more relaxed and can feel the need to go at any time. I may hold it if the diaper isn't full, but sometimes it's hard as I just have an urge to go. Relax and it just comes out!

diaperbobby

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Maybe a little of both. I wear protection because I bedwet, but I also like the soft feeling of diapers and plastic pants. They are a comfort too.

PHHS

Moderated
Role
  1. Private
im so stressed out that i really wish i had diapers to relieve myself, like gus said.

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Private
You wouldn't want me on your furniture without one.

i agree with WoXxy
you definitely dont want me on the furniture without one, as well as in your car. and, if it goes long enough, you wont want me sitting on your carpet either
darned it all, i feel like the dog!

Role
  1. Incontinent
6 years ago, I would have said that I only need them for the psychological effects, but since March of '03, I need them for protection, or things get really messy.

S

Secret

There just diapers dont let it take over your freakin life, yeesh!

Role
  1. Incontinent
There just diapers dont let it take over your freakin life, yeesh!

I guess you didn't understand what I said. They have taken over my life, but not by choice. If I don't wear a freakin' diaper, I'll just piss and shit myself, because I've lost the ability to control it after my second back surgery. I'd love to be able to run around in nothing but tighty whiteys all day long. You try wearing a diaper 24/7/365 for a year or more and use them for everything, no exceptions, and see just how much you still like them after that.

Yeah, some of us don't have a fucking choice anymore. Just think about that.

PHHS

Moderated
Role
  1. Private
Has anyone ever run out of diapers or never even had them decide to wet yourself on purpose?

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I am emotionally attached to them, but I don't need them physically. I need them emotionally to live my life to its best (at least at the moment) but I can get by without them, otherwise I would be addicted.

If you actually can't cope mentally without diapers you are addicted and need help.

F

Falkio

No, but it helps to be in that mindset. If you are asking if I "need" them for medical purposes, then the answer is still no. I wear because I choose to and could stop if need be.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wear them because I like them and they appeal to me in times of stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.