Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
yes or no do your mess yourself because some people do or don't

I do both neither on purpose

Wet rarely do I mess, but sometime it’s happens

Reactions: Davvyboy and skylanderpamp
I have never failed to mess a diaper along with wetting. Let's hear it for consistency.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude, shahryarazad, oldskool and 2 others
HieronymusSquash said:
I have never failed to mess a diaper along with wetting. Let's hear it for consistency.
I don't think there's anyone who just messes and throws it away :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Davvyboy, babyfur13, oldskool and 1 other person
I love messing. I know there's many who don't, but I do it as much as I can when I'm padded. Sometimes I even do the banana dare if I know I won't be able to mess at all and if I'm feeling up to it.

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy, skylanderpamp, Ric2 and 2 others
I'm ageplay 2-3 toddler so do dirty nappies

• Love
Reactions: todderhr, oldskool, sinceiwassmall and 1 other person
I enjoy both wetting and messing my diaper, in fact I am enjoying the wonderful sensations of my morning wet and messy diaper.

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy, oldskool, theancientmariner and 3 others
I usually only wet myself, these days a messy Nappy can happen and when it does I clean up asap as accidents with #2 are not nice.
In the past I have enjoyed the odd dirty Nappy or two but on rare occassions and by choice.

Reactions: Davvyboy and pianoboss19
i like wetting and pushing against myself in the wet diaper :). i've messed before and enjoyed it a little, but its a bit of a headache to clean for me, and i hate the feeling afterwards after trying to clean up. i never feel fully clean except after a few days

editing to add that i also usually mess cuz it feels like a waste if I don't, lol...

Last edited:
Reactions: Nick1029, ArtiDipp and babyfur13
Hee heeh, here I come!

It's hard for me to wet, because I can't do it at home and I'm afraid to leak. In fact, I make sure I go to the toilet before going poop, which I do almost all the time.

However, if I take my time to go slowly and I poop a lot, I end up peeing too. I guess I have to be very relaxed to end up doing it, so I love when it happens 😍

I usually pee a bit, walk and take extra precaution to keep going later (if I see there's a somewhat big flow coming, I go to a well-hidden spot or to a restroom).

I'm usually almost done when I go to the restroom to change, but I always push a bit more out while playing with the bulge and looking to it in the mirror 😉🥰

Reactions: Nick1029 and Davvyboy
I only wet myself. I tried messing, but the clean up was not fun.

Reactions: ianwee, ElPulpo and MetalDan86
Both

Reactions: Davvyboy
One morning a week, when I'm not going anywhere, I go peepee until my diapie is full, then I poopie in it before I shower. The cleanup is not fun but the total letting go feeling is worth it once in a while.

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy, TenaciousDL, ianwee and 3 others
I do occasionally mess, but only at home if I am alone and have plenty of time. The feel of the first load between my legs is great. I then empty this in the toilet and then mess some more and empty again if its still firm. After three loads my bowels are usualy empty and then hopefully pee to finish. Some times I use more than one nappy, probably cheating according to the purists. I don't like the clean up particularly but by messing in stages it reduces the mess.

• Thinking
Reactions: ianwee and Hemix
HieronymusSquash said:
Hear hear consistency!!

I mostly just wet and only very occasionally mess

Reactions: ianwee
I only mess on the weekends because I always end up having to poo after I take my morning shower. If I had to poo before I take my shower then I would be messing every morning

Frequent wetting, less messing but like both.

Reactions: tdl879 and ianwee
When in my nappies usually wet, when I can did poppies to see what it's like, makes me very lil and helpless kool thew may do it a Lil more but for the smell and the cleaning afterwards.

Back