Do you like your diaper dry, wet, or soaked?

Diaper Condition

• Dry

Votes: 37 11.8%
  • Slightly Wet

Votes: 33 10.5%
  • Fairly Wet

Votes: 138 44.1%
  • Soaking Wet

Votes: 105 33.5%

• Total voters
soaking wet... just starting to leak :love:

Reactions: Yaamw2019 and Sidewinder
Nothing beats the warmth of a soaked diaper, reminds me I need them. A fresh dry one is nice too.

• Love
Reactions: DiaperVapor, PaddedLemur, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 4 others
I agree with what most have said here already. While dry is nice and I enjoy the soft, dry diaper, the first wetting is great. I enjoy feeling the diaper swell up while I am letting loose. The feeling of the warm liquid against my skin and pooling at the base of my privates until it gets absorbed by the diaper is an enjoyable sensation. But ultimately I enjoy a soaking wet diaper as my goal is to have the squishiest diaper I can have. I LOVE the gel inside and always play with the gel after I have a saturated diaper. If I don't have the time or ability or fill it to capacity the natural way I will top it off with some water to get it to the saturation point. I love playing with the diaper gel! :)

Reactions: rdadvb59 and Mommicatsdl
Dry when I put it on, wet <30 minutes later, soaked just before I change it. :)

• Love
Reactions: rdadvb59
I change before it leeks or gets saggy

Well I don't really like dry diapers. As soon as I put my diaper on, I will pee in it so it's wet. I feel so comfortable that way. I just don't want it to leak!

• Love
Nothing better than a really full one, held close ny a onsie. the longest hold I have had is for 14 hours in a Better dry

• Love
I like it wet and bulky, but with the full of SAP diapers. This feeling of a warm bulky nappy like with the tena Ultima is wonderful

Reactions: TiggyCat and rdadvb59
rdadvb59 said:
soaking wet... just starting to leak :love:
That goes ditto for me.

Reactions: PaddedLemur and rdadvb59
Honestly, all of the above. I like ‘em in general, no matter what state they’re in.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and rdadvb59
It really varies. Most of the time I prefer to be dry, but there are times your wet and dont even really notice. Other times being soaked is fun! So mushy! Then there are the times when you know you've wet just a little but you become so self conscious! it really is quite the mixed bag and depends on the day and situation.

I just like......A DIAPER (period) ^^:

Reactions: DL01091995, TiggyCat, rdadvb59 and 2 others
The first wetting and feeling it swell is usually the best. It's even more fun when it's even wetter than that.

Reactions: DiaperVapor, rdadvb59, JWolf and 1 other person
A diaper is at it's best swollen and full just before it leaks.

• Love
Reactions: DiaperVapor, PaddedLemur, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 2 others
Nam Repaid said:
A diaper is at it's best swollen and full just before it leaks.
I like it that way too, sometimes.

• Love
I think i enjoy wet diapers the most, but not soaked. A wet diaper after about an hour or two of wearing it is my favorite - as odd as it sounds I love wearing & waking up in a cold and wet diaper

Jayden123 said:
The first wetting and feeling it swell is usually the best. It's even more fun when it's even wetter than that.
Love love looooove the wet swell!!!! :)

I love being wet, more than being dry. Sometimes (when I'm in the mood for it) I even like it when my diaper leaks.

Back