Do you like your beverages cold in winter?

do you like your food and drinks at a cold temperature in winter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I do drink cold drinks and eat ice cream in winter just like it was summertime.

Last edited:

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little
ya, I actually don't really drink anything hot

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Yup, I still have a nice cold soda on those winter days.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Depends on the beverage, but yeah I drink them cold. Soft drinks, juice and water NEED to be cold for me...the colder the better :)

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Yep, I still eat ice cream and drink cold soda during the winter :)

Elizabeth

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I voted No, but I didn't actually mean to... I apparently just forgot how to read briefly. I don't really drink soda much, but water has to be cold, no matter what the temperature is outside.

Fuyuhanabira

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
Cold drinks are the only way to go for me. There's nothing worse than a hot drink, even if it's coffee.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Didn't know quite how to vote. If I've been outside in the cold doing stuff I want warm or hot beverages when I come in. If I've been in the warm house all day while it's cold outside, I like cold beverages. Also, many years ago my wife and I used to get ice cream cones in the Winter and sit in the cold car to eat them. I still wouldn't mind doing that if ice cream didn't blow my stomach up so much.

~Pramrider

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I don't like most hot drinks, and I really have hot chocolate which is the only one I do like. So yeah, I drink cold drinks, mostly pop of some sort. Though my favourite is probably orange juice that has been in a fridge so it is cool without being cold. As for ice cream, eating ice cream/ice lollies in what we consider low temperatures is practically a british pasttime, and something I do quite a bit.

Titus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
I don't know which one I prefer. (I like to say that I can appreciate both the warmth and the cold for what it is.) But, yeah, I don't really change my drinking habbits all that much, based on which season of the year I find myself in. I've no problem drinking hot tea during June, while in December drinking cold soda.
As a rule of thumb: Titus always likes his whiskey cold, and his hot choclate warm. :thumbsup:

Role
Diaper Lover
I just drank a big glass of root beer float as of 2 hours ago =). I also like to eat cream-filled pop-sicles during winter, I don't know why.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't mind cold things in the winter as long as it's not outside.

Same with summer, I like my coffee, but i have a hard time with it when its +100 outside, and I'm carrying a coffee.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I don't drink a lot of hot drinks but I do go for Chai Tea Lattes and Hot Chocolate sometimes. As for food I prefer it to be hot if its a food that needs to be cooked and just over all tastes better when hot. Such as Pizaa or hot dogs. Though I have eaten hot dogs at room temperature since they are fully cooked.

Also soda's are always best cold. I always get ice in my drinks at fast food places even if say there was a blizzard outside. Which lucky for me won't happen in Stockton California. Nearly everything might be cruddy to some extent about this town but snow is not one of them thanks to being in a inland Vally that's around 20 feet below sea level.

D

daria7483

I still drink cold water, soda, juice etc., the same as I would any other season, but I do sometimes make a nice cup of hot chocolate. Although sometimes I drink hot chocolate in the summer too. I puffy heart that stuff.

Thomas_A

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
This is so random but I have to post cause I just got back from Coldstone

Thomas_A

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Sweet. I prefer baskin robbins though. Also if no one knows they are both ice cream parlors.
Yeah, I work near a baskins but it's worth the trip to the other side of town to get some outmeal cookie batter and they have some killer cotton candy flavor too.

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I usually don't drink hot drinks. My grandmother used top always serve hot chocolate with my breakfast, but now that I don't visit my grandparents anymore, I usually just do water or gatorade, or very occasionally a cranberry blend. All chilled.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
One added thought about beverages, I always have my wine chilled with plenty of ice in the glass, Summer or Winter. Room temperature or even barely cooled wine burns my stomach terribly, but served cold doesn't bother me at all. Ditto for soft drinks like Coke.

~Pramrider

Status
Not open for further replies.