Do you like wetting your diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

croccroccraz

Do you like wetting from diaper? Do you think it feels good? Does it help you sleep better? Do you wear them 24/7?

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yeah, I guess you could kind of say I like wetting diapers, it does feel alright. However I don't like to just sit around in a wet diaper so I always will change if I think I'm getting anywhere close to leaking. As for sleeping, I don't every go to sleep in a wet diaper, though there's been a few rare occasions that a dry one became wet by morning without my knowledge and that was pretty cool. And no, I don't wear them 24/7.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Yes, I enjoy wetting. I dont think it changes the way I sleep..and no, I'm not 24/7.

Role
Diaper Lover
I love wetting disposable diapers. I am still not used to sleeping with diaper althought I love wearing diaper in bed.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't wear 24/7, but I do love wetting. I have yet to sleep in a wet one however.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yes...More posts for my pleasure...Er, yes I like wetting them. I don't wear 24/7, and I can sleep fine with or without

checkingoutall

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
The wet warm feeling is great. Since I have to wear 24/7 I am wet most of the day and night. Not having to get up and go pee or even #2, has allowed me some great quality sleep.

Craig

Est. Contributor
I love wetting, I think it adds another level of regression to the 'babyfication process', I don't mind sitting or sleeping in a wet diaper for quite some time either but I do like being changed out of a wet diaper as it makes the process even more intense.

Craig.

guyinthebox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
love to wet my diaper, as checkingoutall said 'The wet warm feeling is great.' i'm not fully use to sleeping in a diaper yet, so i can't say it helps me sleep better. and i'm not 24/7.

E

Elli

I feel like your four questions could've been just one question...'Please would people write about stuff I get off on?'. So, going with my gut feeling, I will answer the question I percieve, and give you a straight out 'No'.

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
y yes lol i luv wetting mai daiperz the warm wet feeling arou[censored]

Um, sure? o.o
Somehow, I get the feeling that more tasteful discussion could be had then this. >.>;

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Yeah, I definitely enjoy wetting. It's quite a thrill when you go out in public and do it too!

It's real convenient too, like sleeping in on a sunday and needing to pee, you can just let it go without worrying, or having to get up. But maybe it's just my laziness heh

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other, Private
Its that once in awhile thing. Otherwise jackin em is a lot more fun.

Role
Diaper Lover
1. Question not sense making. 2. I think it feels good, I guess thats why im here. 3. You know what that third question is pretty interesting and legitimate. I do recall in the past being able to sleep quite comfortably in diapers. I just don't do it very often. 4. No definitely not.

Sephiroas

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It's real convenient too, like sleeping in on a sunday and needing to pee, you can just let it go without worrying, or having to get up.
Once in a while I do the same thing on weekends; It's nice not having to get up to just go to the bathroom before you get back in bed.

In short: I enjoy wetting, yes it feels good, definitely helps me sleep when stressed, no I don't wear 24/7.

dangermouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Wetting them is great. It's not even much of a sexual thing. It's just a nice warm feeling and the act of using diapers as and when my body wants to go is more relaxing than going to the bathroom with a full bladder. I don't wear 24/7, though I'll often go through most of a weekend wearing them.

Sleep. Does make it more relaxing (and that's whether wet or not).

Status
Not open for further replies.