Do you like to wear socks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TemujinRain

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Incontinent
i HATE wearings socks with a passion, i very rarely wear socks unless i'm wearing shoes

onecho

The Reluctant Lord of Liminal Space
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
I am a sucker for socks. I wear then 100% of the time, save the shower. Even if it's hot out, I will still wear socks and shoes. Plus, I HAVE to wear them to bed, which has always driven my wife up the wall. ^^

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
I honestly cannot stand wearing socks. My extent of wearing them is when I also have shoes on. It can also help that I live near the beach so flip flops aren't so taboo and are actually rather convenient. I don't have to step on sharp or rough objects, wear socks, and they come on and off quickly.

StargazerBleu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Incontinent
I hate socks most the time and closed toe shoes I loath.
Tho from time to time I dont mine it on the sissy side.

I usually hate my feet covered up tho in footies I dont mind at all.

Seamuis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I dislike socks. actually thats putting it mildly, I think. the only time I wear socks is when I run, because my running shoes pretty much require them to be comfortable. any other time, I'm wearing boat shoes, or slippers (flip flops). no socks and a pair of sperry topsiders is the greatest thing ever. comfortable and casual enough for everyday wear, while being dressy enough for more formal occasions.

AEsahaettr

Diapered Oracle
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Depends. If the shoes demand them, then absolutely. If it's cold in my apartment, or I'm sick, then they're wonderful. Typically though, I'm a naturist, so I don't wear any piece of clothing if I can help it.

B

BBallBoy

ewww no, i hate wearing socks. I only wear them with shoes and as soon as the shoes go off, they go in the hamper. I never walk around in them unless shoes are on. IDK why I dislike them so much. They probably remind me of a childish look in a negative way. I also think they look sloppy. Sorry to all of you who feel differently, just my opinion

Dreamincolour

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm surprised so many people dislike wearing socks! I don't wear socks to bed or in the shower, obviously, but you wont find me dressed without them. It's all or nothing! Haha. I don't feel.. Err.. Right without them when I'm up and dressed, or even in my PJ's (which I never sleep in).

During the summer (=when it's warm enough not to have your toes fall off if you go outside) you wont even find me wearing shoes, but that's a whole different matter.

B

BBallBoy

I think for a lot of people who worry about appearance more than comfort, they can be seen as sloppy. I mean, I dont think really anyone looks sexy walking around in socks without shoes but that is just me. This may also have something to do with why most girls ask their men to take their socks of before bed.

fifigal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I love them, if they are frilly at the ankles. They do help to keep the feet warm if your floors are old tile or wood.

fifigal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
for staying warm, dont people prefer slippers?

I can never find both slippers when I want them, and I am always tripping over them when I don't want them. Socks are just easier for me.

StargazerBleu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Incontinent
ewww no, i hate wearing socks. I only wear them with shoes and as soon as the shoes go off, they go in the hamper. I never walk around in them unless shoes are on. IDK why I dislike them so much. They probably remind me of a childish look in a negative way. I also think they look sloppy. Sorry to all of you who feel differently, just my opinion

I agree. I hats wearing socks unless I have to. I mostly wear sandals.
I had a pair of shoes for over 5 years and still not worn out.
I even have new never worn socks thats a few years old.

T

Techead

Heck no. Absolutly not. Never in a million years. I hate socks.

Secretlyme

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I don't wear them to bed because everytime I do I seem to be missing one of them in the morning

NabePup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I'm with ABalex on this one. I only wear socks when I'm wearing shoes otherwise I prefer to Scandinavian (in regards to my feet)

B

BBallBoy

exactly, i feel the same way. i dont like the slobby look of them

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
No I dislike them but wear over the calf tube sox with my work-motorcycle boots and around the house or to bed in the coldest weather. I perfer bare feet, sandals or flip-flops whenever possable.

Status
Not open for further replies.