Do you like to browse ABDL products without really wanting to buy it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLonelyOtter

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I do it a lot, just searching for and browsing anything ABDL that I can find. There's something comforting about lookig at the stuff, do you guys do it?

Yeah. Sometimes just looking at stuff and imagining that you have it is good enough. Which is good because that stuff doesn't come cheap.

Yeah. I definitely do a lot of window shopping for ABDL products with the intention of eventually buying it once I have a lot more money.

Absolutely. I do this for ABDL items as well as women's clothing. It's a form of window shopping without the crowds :)

I do that all the time (not only for AB stuff). Plus it's a good way to compare prices, or simply relax/daydreaming

Everytime I do, pretty much. Since I lack the funds for pretty much everything now, all I can do is look from afar, that is until I hopefully get the job I am trying to this summer. Still though even then all I can do is look since due to my residence at my parents' home, packages are often eye'd or even checked by my parents.

I do this not just with ABDL items, I like my cameras too. There something about just shopping and wishing for it, maybe that is a little's thing....

I do it to compare prices and find products that I can get latter. At the moment I can't ship things to my residence for same reason as silentdreamer1996. So I'm limited to brick mortar stores atm.

Its not that I look at it without wanting to buy it, it's that I look at AB/DL products without being able to buy it. I'd love to buy all of it.

I browse abdl products quite often it, helps me keep up to date on the prices etc. It is a nich market and a good example of this is the princess pink diapers that rearz has put there name on the ones they order. Over 4 bucks per diaper..... Thank god for north shore care supply and playful babish duck tape. :)

I love looking and just love the women in diapers and plastic pants. The vidios of diapered women are just nice to look at. I love it I prefer over women 30 year old.

I sometimes go to Ebay and type in, "adult baby clothes". Lots of fun!

I do look through the online catalogs of the suppliers of adult plastic pants, to see what they have in juvenile/baby print adult plastic pants.

Oh yes! the sticker shock is so much fun! It reminds me that its not so bad the steup I have going on. I dont wear the most spensive diapers out there. But I have my cloth, my 2 onesies, and im happy to have that.

I've been doing alot of online comparasion of Diapers, trying to find the best ones for my boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back