do you like it when your nanny carries you

rootthelucario

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
do you like it when your nanny carries you?

rootthelucario said:
Can you explain on that.

If I had a caregive that was able to pick me up, then yes.

But I don't think I am going to find someone that is going to be strong enough.

Hugs

I have found this thought

I would like it if I had someone I cared about who would do that for me. I'm small enough to be carried by most people without a challenge

Thank Heck I'm small! I love being carried and lifted in out of things!

... this is one of my favorite things.

the preschool/prek/"big kid" backpack carriers actually work for me...

I weigh over 250 pounds. If I had a girlfriend/mommy who could just somehow carry me around, it would blow my mind. I like to see them try.

Onesieman said:
I weigh over 250 pounds. If I had a girlfriend/mommy who could just somehow carry me around, it would blow my mind. I like to see them try.

If you find the woman big and strong enough ... ask her if she can babysit me sometimes!

rootthelucario said:

I would love to be carried around by a caregiver during ABDL Roleplay carried to a changing table and have my nappy changed, carried to a car put in the seat and strapped in carried to a highchair and spoon fed etc. but as I weigh 66KG (10 Stone) unfortunately it isn't an option or at least I don't think so?

I think if any of us of the three main genders: Female, Male and Both ...can be carried it'd only be because we are maybe unheathily underweight?

I want so bad to be carried on a care givers hip in just a diaper. That would be AMAZING.

Both of the "Little Ones" I take care of are way too heavy for me to lift :(

I wish I had a nanny to lift me and carry me around, and put me in the playpen and crib. Does anyone have any advice or places where I can find nanny?

I'd love to be carried. Sadly, my real size would make that very difficult for most peple.

rootthelucario said:

I would love someone to carry me around. I think it would be amazing. Unfortunately I'm a little over 200lbs so I don't think it will happen soon

Back