Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Sure, they're okay. But real sausage is much better :p.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
What ever happened to that user called IWANTHOTDOG? Is he dead or something?

OR HAS HE LEFT US? for bigger and better things

B

Butterfly Mage

I liked them before I became a vegetarian. Tofu hot dogs are gross, so I don't eat them either. blech.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
What ever happened to that user called IWANTHOTDOG? Is he dead or something?
He's among the living. Looks like he's still a regular per the member list.

I like hotdogs, but they don't like me as much now. I try to limit how often I eat them and usually stick to eating only one. Any more and they keep repeating on me for hours. I used to love the EssKay brand (from Baltimore) of dogs. They probably had plenty of the ingredients that are now considered bad for you because they tasted so delicious. ;)

~Pramrider

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I do. I actually love hot dogs. The only thing that saddens me about them is that I don't have one right now.

D

daria7483

I love hotdogs, particularly with ketchup. Unlike most hotdog fans I've talked to, I actually prefer the non-all-beef kind. Maybe it's just because that's what I was raised on; to me the all-beef ones taste kind of weird. An Oscar Meyer weiner with ketchup and a toasted bun and french fries was one of my favorite poor college student meals, but I try to eat much healthier now.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I like hotdog. Especially the beef and pork, but now, alas, I eat the beef and turkey. I like them on the grill, with a little onion and mustard. I would eat them on the train, I would eat them on the plane. I would eat them on Valerye, I would eat them in a tree. I would eat them with a beaver, I would eat them with a clever.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I love hotdogs...but there is a brand here thats Pink and those tear my tummy up BAD ...

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
mmm hot dogs... I like hot dogs. They're awesome with ketchup and mustard... yummy!

I want hot dogs now, damn it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.