Do you like feeling wet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gigglemuffinz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Yes, but.. only for a brief period of time, when the mood is correct and the timing feels perfect. Other times though, I feel it ruins the other parts of why I enjoy wearing. Not that I'm actually bothered or anything, I'll find a way to enjoy whatever situation I'm in.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I love feeling wet as well. I regularly sit in my wet diapers for hours on end. I have gone 9 hours in a wet diaper and i loved sitting in it.

Rudolph

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like the wet feeling in the right places... I don't like it getting too far up my back which I suppose is a good change time indicator :p

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I like the warmth wetness and pressure from the swelling diaper, as well as being aroused by slight humiliation. Wetting in clothes is fun, but the clean up and the impending cold wetness is a let down.
plus if you wet and mess your underwear and pj's in bed and don't wash your underwear and pj's right away then they mold and rot and smell and you have to throw your underwear and pj's away in the trash like I had to last night when I did my laundry my underwear and pj's were moldy,rotten and smelly so I had to throw them away! Yuck!

crybabydustin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Most definitely....the feeling of actually going is a rush. I think it is the breaking of years of "being adult" "time to grow up" "potty trained". Doing something we are not supposed to be doing at our age. It's awesome :)

T

TigerSoul

I'm partial to being both wet and dry really - there are definite pros to both. The only real hassle with wetting is knowing that at some point, you'll have to deal with the clean up, which puts me off wetting sometimes.

browne

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I'm partial to being both wet and dry really - there are definite pros to both. The only real hassle with wetting is knowing that at some point, you'll have to deal with the clean up, which puts me off wetting sometimes.

your like me then and i normaly only wet when i know someone will clean me up or if i cant be bothered to go to the toliets there like down the far end of the yard and my changing mat and dipers are a lot closer just up stairs or the down stairs stuff but that more hassal and from where i work in the office well work more sit and play if theres stuff thats needs doing i do it most the time it not to busy :)

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I love the wet feeling. It is nice to get a dry diaper and I really like when it pulled up, but the best is when I start wetting again!!

Celestiamoon10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yes, and no for me really. I enjoy it at first but after a bit it becomes really itchy for me, being I have sensitive skin and all.

wetone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone,,yes I love the feeling of being wet and I love wetting to does not matter what I have on, I just want to wet them and stay in them until I am soaked...enjoy..

Littledaimon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Yes I like it, the warmth, the thickness of the diaper and the weight feels great, but only for some time.

Uggu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Private
I love it! I have try messing once recently. I like the feeling of messing but I'm really sensitive to smell. So i don't think I'll try it again ;(. But I love wetting too, but I try not too because baby diapers are not really cheap! lol

sudburyman

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
i love the feeling of a nice warm wet diaper between my legs makes me feel like a baby

- - - Updated - - -

hey celestiamoon10 i like your picture you have as your profile picture the my little pony looks cute

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Most definitely....the feeling of actually going is a rush. I think it is the breaking of years of "being adult" "time to grow up" "potty trained". Doing something we are not supposed to be doing at our age. It's awesome :)
I Agree with you on that one dustin When I wear real diapers,pull up diapers and wearing all my underwear pairs I have at once then when you pee in them is a rush of energy feeling that the stress of the day goes away!:D

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I like the warmth when I first wet and the thickness weight and saggy diaper it provides later I could sit in a wet diaper all day if I wanted too.

Abenalover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I love feeling wet! After the wife went to work this morning I slipped into my Abena Abriflx Premium pull on. I held off going to the bathroom first thing this morning so by the time she left I had a lot of liquit to offer my favorite diaper. The warm, bulky, make me waddle when I walk feeling is beyond compare. I know a lot of folks don't like to poo in their diapers, but for me this morning it was just a bit of icing on the cake. I have about 4 hours to enjoy this diaper (and other if necessary) before the wife returns home. It shuld be fun morning of pure diaper wetness and bliss.

inconchris

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I never actually feel that wet - probably because my disposable diapers do the job well, but I love the feeling as I trickle fill my diaper and feel it swell. I also like the the warmth, the squishy bulk between my legs and the pressure on my bits.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.