Do you let your stuffed animals lay all over the place or do they get put back where you found them when you're done playing with them?

googlyeyes467

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Something about leaving my dinosaur and bear stuffed animals on the floor or haphazardly in my bed makes me feel really little. I just thought it would be fun to hear the experiences of others.

Edit: I only leave my stuffed animals on the floor if I know I'm going to come back soon or are going to continue to be in little mode for a while. I do care about them. I just like some of the abandonment I think of not needing to organize my space all of the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tommy10

Glaceon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
A few have their designated spots (my huge Glaceon and Jolteon plushies are always on top of the couch) or my Dino and Trizi are on my bed. The rest changes places... but never on the floor. They deserve better. I will even get some furniture just for my plushies... maybe a cat tree for my eeveelution collection or something similar.

I love my Plushies! I even feel bad, when one falls out of the bed because i moved too much while cuddling.

BenNevis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Mine always takes pride of place on my bed. If I'm going off for the day, I'll leave him a little haphazardly as that feels nice and little, but looking towards me so when I come back, he'll be there and I can pick him up for a snuggle.

What I also sometimes like to do is position him as if he's playing hide and seek, just peeking out from behind a pillow or behind something. I always think that's quite sweet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prillprillprill

googlyeyes467

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Glaceon said:
A few have their designated spots (my huge Glaceon and Jolteon plushies are always on top of the couch) or my Dino and Trizi are on my bed. The rest changes places... but never on the floor. They deserve better. I will even get some furniture just for my plushies... maybe a cat tree for my eeveelution collection or something similar.

I love my Plushies! I even feel bad, when one falls out of the bed because i moved too much while cuddling.
Oh, I do put them up on my bed and tuck them in or on a shelf when I leave the house or if I'm going to be out of little mode for a while. They do deserve better :) I just meant like if I'm playing or sleeping and know I'm going to come back soon. Sorry I should have clarified. I also feel bad if I leave them alone on the floor for long periods of time.

ReluctantAdult

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
With my major executive dysfunction, they would end up on the floor regardless!

Last edited:

Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
When I'm not snuggling with them my stuffie is on the couch watching me when I'm on the computer or laying next to me when I'm having little time on the floor or on the bed staring out of the window when I'm not home

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have quite a few special places I place my Stuffy . Its never on the floor !

diapernh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
They have to be on the bed, floor is never an option

SmolBearSof

Just a little who loves bears! 💕
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
My stuffies always go back on my bed when we’re done playing. I feel like they would get really sad if I left them on the floor or somewhere I might forget them. Plus I can’t sleep without them anyways so having them on the bed is the best!

Tommy10

Middle
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Floor is definitely not an option, given the golden retriever patrolling the house lol :LOL:

Mine live on my bed. I usually place them beside my pillow rather than wherever they may land. Of note: I have only one out at a time, so it's easy to have some order :)

LaLoneDigi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
They tend to stay on my bed, but they don't have "proper" spots.

I have one pony with hair that I keep in a separate "display" spot. I hafta keep her hair nice. She hates tangles.

littlelambchop

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I leave my stuffies everywhere and I get them when I want to cuddle or play with them. I just wish I had more stuffies to lay around

BabyRaptor88

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Mine are on my bed.

Hockeyczar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
About 75% of mine are on the bed, if any fall on the floor during the night, I put them back on the bed when I get up.

Last edited:
Reactions: BenNevis

BenNevis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hockeyczar said:
About 75% of mine are on the bed, if any fall on the floor during the night, I put them back on the bed when I get up.
While I'll always go to sleep with mine, it's sometimes possible that he falls on the floor during the night which leads to a slight panic in the morning when I can't find him. For a few seconds, I genuinely don't know where he is and worry I've lost him, until I glance over at the floor and reaslise he's landed there and instantly pick him up for some snuggles.

Reactions: nappybaby

BabyprinceS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I guess 75% are usually in my baby girl closet, but my place is still stuffed with stuffies 🌸

Prillprillprill

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I put them away. In their draw or on the bed.

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Mine have specific homes

Foxy lives on a little shelf in the main cabin room, Mr coyote sits on top the rocking chair guarding my guitar and bart and captain Skippack stay on my bed 😌

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
My Bears are in my Living Room.

Diaperedforsuresince17

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Sleeping with over ninety teddy's on my bed makes for interesting sleeping. At little scouts our troop leader had a huge bag of build a bears for us to take home and I was able to take home five of them plus three from the thrift store on Friday and three from another thrift store on Saturday. So basically they sit where they sit on my bed

Last edited: