• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Do you know what is in the food you eat? ...Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'd rather not know...It's like "Wow this tastes great! What is it?" "Human"...Something like that isn't something I'd like to happen (Not that it would, but you never know)

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
I'd rather not know...It's like "Wow this tastes great! What is it?" "Human"...Something like that isn't something I'd like to happen (Not that it would, but you never know)

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
All right, let's see who's the least healthy. I think I have a good chance here. On Saturday, I had:

• Two cheeseburgers from Maccy D
• Popcorn
• A Subway
• Booze
• More booze
• A sliver of pizza and a tiny piece of a toastie.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Anyone want to know how hotdogs are made and what the casings of hotdogs are!?

I say the answer whenever I eat a hot dog in front of someone. Of course now I eat beef kosher hot dogs which taste a LOT better then that pork shit Ballpark does.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other

I say the answer whenever I eat a hot dog in front of someone. Of course now I eat beef kosher hot dogs which taste a LOT better then that pork shit Ballpark does.
I love me some intestines.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I just actually read it...I didn't find it all that disgusting to be honest

Eulogy

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur

I know, they're made out of pig intestine

In response to Verscha: I lose...big time

All Organic Pancakes w/ organic syrup
Organic pasta with cream sauce
All-Natural potato chips

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
lol on Saturday? I had waffles for breakfast (with butter and syrup) and then I had hot pockets for lunch, then for dinner i had pork roast, noodles, peas and mashed potatoes... and i had candy xD

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
OK Mandi...now you've done it! I'm getting hungry again after that menu, and it's too late at night for me to eat anything heavy.:sad:

I did know about hotdog casing. I'll eat one occasionally, but have a hard time digesting them.

~Pramrider

MysteriousVisitor

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
As long as they're safe, I'm fine with it. The bacteriophages thing is really blown out of proportion, though. The Russians used Phage therapy to treat infections during World War II, and it was very effective.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
It didn't shock me at all.

Verscha, last day I checked the amount of calories I ate I ate 5000 kcal. (2500 should be for a healthy man)

That day IIRC I ate a big breakfast (don't remember) for lunch 1.5 baguettes with tuna fish. 1 kg of French fires and about half a gallon of coke. (Such days aren't unusual for me)

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Most of the things you here about additives there is something contradicting it out there somewhere. Unless the majority of the medical profession were to take it seriously, I would neither worry about the contents of my food, nor any food scares which take place.

As for what I eat, I don't eat that much in the morning, but as I get into the evening I start eating non stop. For example today I had a bowl of cereal and a yoghurt for breakfast. Over school I had two sandwiches, some fruit and a chocolate bar, as well as more fruit when I got home. Dinner was a plateful of pasta and a bowl of salad, followed by a fromage frais.

However, after about 8 o'clock I will probably have another bowl of cereal, another yoghurt or fromage frais, a pack of crisps, even more fruit, and anything else edible that takes my fancy. Some days I probably eat the same mass of food after 8pm as I have eaten up to that point. Most of what I eat is reasonably healthy though, so no way I am challenging on that front.

As for drinking, I get through a two litre bottle of pop in a day (if I have some, my parents only allow me two bottles of it a week) as well as other drinks throughout a day so I get quite a bit of drink in me. I do NOT like getting dehydrated!

Role
Diaper Lover
I don't care, before I read it, and won't, after I do.

Yeah, it is irrelevant to me. If it tastes good, it will be jammed down my throat.

D

daria7483

Hmm, my diet today wasn't fantastic...I had chocolate chex, a banana and coffee for breakfast, tons of leftover halloween candy at work, a peanut butter sandwich, a bunch of grape tomatoes, yogurt, and then for dinner some of that whole-grain barilla pasta with prego sauce and cut up reduced-fat kielbasa sausage that probably was made from god knows what.

The list didn't really gross me out. I knew about most of that stuff. But really, it wouldn't kill us to stop eating so much processed food anyway. The apples I get from the local orchard every fall are so much better than the ones in the store anyway, and they don't have the beetle wax on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.