Do you know any irl people who also like diapers?

Nopenope999

Popeye
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

oldpppants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If they're as secretive as many of us are, probably not.

indiaperdl

DL couple Germany
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yes we have many (AB/)DL friends. Mostly couples. We also meet up regularly IRL, as we became friends.

Covered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I met two people in person who I first private messaged on this forum, and am currently arranging it with a third. It was fun, but surreal, because normally my diaper fetish is the absolute LAST thing you would find out about me (not that anyone has found out yet), but with these people, it was the very first thing we knew about each other. It made for much more open conversations.

Reactions: CLPP, ShyBoo81 and craigd1341

Hemix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
No, but I wish I knew about someone.

CookieMonstah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I know a few people IRL who are AB/DL. I know someone in my town who is. I have also met others in different cities in the UK.

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
No. Everyone I know who's a DL is all online. If someone in my friend circle was I would be extremely shocked.

PaddedInHaslet

Straight Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I met an another guy online that is straight and strictly DL like me. It turns out, he lives in my neighborhood, literally a 5 minute walk from my house. We have been talking for probably about 6 months although we haven’t officially met in person. My wife and I walk by his house every day on our daily walks and she doesn’t know about him yet. I’m working up the courage to tell my wife that I have met an IRL diaper friend and would like to hang out with him once or twice a month. We are the same age, we both love sports and are both gamers. Even without the diapers, he seems like a guy I would get along with. He lives alone (divorced) and is completely open to hanging out at his place to watch sports or play video games in our diapers, but he is waiting on me. I don’t want to sneak around the wife, but I’m so scared to tell her because she is not cool with diapers as it is.

Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I have met some at a munch and am planning on going to an ABDL halloween party next week. If you want to meet ABDLs IRL then check for events on fetlife

Nopenope999

Popeye
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
PaddedInHaslet said:
I met an another guy online that is straight and strictly DL like me. It turns out, he lives in my neighborhood, literally a 5 minute walk from my house. We have been talking for probably about 6 months although we haven’t officially met in person. My wife and I walk by his house every day on our daily walks and she doesn’t know about him yet. I’m working up the courage to tell my wife that I have met an IRL diaper friend and would like to hang out with him once or twice a month. We are the same age, we both love sports and are both gamers. Even without the diapers, he seems like a guy I would get along with. He lives alone (divorced) and is completely open to hanging out at his place to watch sports or play video games in our diapers, but he is waiting on me. I don’t want to sneak around the wife, but I’m so scared to tell her because she is not cool with diapers as it is.
Hope you get to hang out with him, chilling with someone in diapers and playing videogames is like my dream. Best of luck

Furrytum

Will smile for pancakes.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Alas not. Even if I did though, I'd be reluctant to wear in front of them anyway. (Unless they were a potential partner).

lilbabyjooce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
No, but currently the only person who I’d be comfortable with knowing that I’m wearing would be my daddy, so knowing anyone irl wouldn’t change much.

tiron101

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Nopenope999 said:
I do-quite a few across the country (I moved a lot). I don't think there's anyone here in my neighborhood I know anymore, but definitely elsewhere. My ex bf also wore them. When I lived in my prior house there was a guy right in my neighborhood who wore all day. His GF was into it a bit, but she worked all day. He and I worked from home, so we would get together and work from my home office sometimes, go out to lunch or whatever. There was a local group of 40s and up guys that met up near my place here, but I never was able to connect with them IRL and not sure if they still do.

katierichards7777

Trans girl ABDL and happy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I've met up with one irl person and worn. We treated diapers just as a normal thing, something I enjoyed, but normal none-the-less.

Souly

The Forum Lurker :3
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Nopenope999 said:
nope

Telling people irl I'm into diapers is the last thing on my check list. Especially cause I live in the deep south and a lot of the older generations here aren't accepting of that sort of thing.

Though as weird as it sounds I would much rather let people know "Hey, I wear diapers" first thing because honestly that is probably my biggest deal breaker lol.

AchilleaFaerie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
One of my closest friends likes diapers, funnily enough they only told me about it after I mentioned I wear them regularly a few months ago, but they're a little like me so maybe that was kind of expected, the only other person I know that likes diapers is my daddy, but he doesn't like wearing.

Reactions: Rita and ShyBoo81

katierichards7777

Trans girl ABDL and happy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
AchilleaFaerie said:
One of my closest friends likes diapers, funnily enough they only told me about it after I mentioned I wear them regularly a few months ago, but they're a little like me so maybe that was kind of expected, the only other person I know that likes diapers is my daddy, but he doesn't like wearing.
I am planning on going to the next ABU-related conference to meet people irl and make friends. I enjoy this too much to be isolated forever me thinks

Reactions: ShyBoo81

AchilleaFaerie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
katierichards7777 said:
I am planning on going to the next ABU-related conference to meet people irl and make friends. I enjoy this too much to be isolated forever me thinks
I'd definitely go if I could, hope you have fun there and meet lots of good people!!!

JtacoB

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I just randomly found a guy I’ve worked with a bunch 😳

I’m too nervous to say anything to him 😬

littlelambchop

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur