• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Do you keep banned or deleted members on your friend list here?

Read thread title

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
For some reason, I do. I have two deleted friends (Mitsukuni, DarkSunDS) and one banned member (redtails) on my list, but I might change that. How about you.

Last edited:

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I never delete anyone from my friends list, so if I am friends with anyone who got banned, then sure.

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I actually deleted my one friend that's no longer a member today. I haven't before out of pure laziness. If I had more friends, like some have 40+, I might be more inclined to cleaning up the list regularly.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I never delete anyone from my friends list, so if I am friends with anyone who got banned, then sure.
So far, no one on my friends list has been banned, but two deleted their accounts - Mitsukuni and Footed P.J. I'm still leaving them on in case they come back. I probably wouldn't keep banned members in the list.

~Pramrider

B

Butterfly Mage

I suppose it would depend on the circumstances. If someone's account was deleted because the person died, I'd keep the person on my friend list as a memorial of sorts. If it's a drama deletion, then no.

For bans, if I thought the person got shafted (maybe some unfair neg-REPs or something) then I might keep the person on my list as a sign of protest. If the person was banned because he betrayed the community or turned out to be a sexual predator, then I would purge that person from my list.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I remove them when I remember, or when I go through a cleaning of my friends list

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I voted for both out of respect, although I only have 2 deleted friends (MarkFox aka lboro83 and DarkSunDS) and no banned ones. If one of my friends got banned, it would depend on the situation, but more than likely I would keep them as a friend.

I mean, unless the reason they got banned also broke the friendship, they're still your friend, right? I guess, like Butterfly Mage said, if the person got banned for betraying us in some way, I would delete them....depends on the context I guess..

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I have Monkey, Priest and Doodle on my friend's list.
I voted out of laziness, although I like having them on there. :p

Redtails was on my list for some really odd reason, he probably added me before I started being stricter with it. So I'd definitely remove banned members.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm guilty of being lazy. I think I have one member who probably isn't a member any more. I would probably keep someone who left in case they came back, but delete a banned member if I had any. I don't believe I do.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I've actually decided to keep my banned members (Even thought there's only one: You all know who.)

I figure it'll be helpful if we're ever talking about any banned member and want to know something about him/her/whatever, and the profile was set to "friends only".

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Funny thing you should say that - I removed redtails from my list just last night.
So I voted for deleted members stay, banned members go.

Peachy

A

annierighthurr

Hmm I guess I haven't really thought about that.
I guess when people send me friend requests I usually just add them and then don't think much else about it unless they contact me. So I haven't ever really removed anybody from my friends list...

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i voted yes for both, out of respect, laziness, and no particular reason. priest is definitely still my friend, for example, even though he deleted his account!

although i just went through and checked and the only banned member on my list was redtails and i decided to delete him. i don't want to be friends with someone who would post ADISC'S VIP gallery on fapchan, and i'm not sure how he got on there anyway. he's always sort of annoyed me the way he goes on about how we'd all find an accepting girlfriend if we could just be as enlightened and well-adjusted as him, and then he posts all those creepy pictures of the two of them with his hands all over her. ugh! :yucky:

i can say that now that he's banned! :neener_neener:

Status
Not open for further replies.