DO YOU JUST STRAIGHT OUT LOVE SITTING IN A WET DIAPER THAT IS VISIBLY WET AND SQUISHY?🀩🀩🀩

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorelaxed

I am master of chats.πŸ˜ƒ
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi everyone one, just sitting here having breakfast and coffee, just sitting in a very wet babyy blue disposable NRU incredibly bulgy and most of the SAP had expanded.
It is a very calming feeling of compression and wetness.😍( and obviously not wetting the furnishings).πŸ˜† Makes me feel like a million.πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’², an almost therapeutic-like effect I would say.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
I never knew being medically incontinent would turn out a positive experience for me.πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚I am a what you would call "Hybrid IC-DL"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PaigeCherubiel, littledreamers333, DLJosie and 15 others
Jorelaxed said:
Hi everyone one, just sitting here having breakfast and coffee, just sitting in a very wet babyy blue disposable NRU incredibly bulgy and most of the SAP had expanded.
It is a very calming feeling of compression and wetness.😍( and obviously not wetting the furnishings).πŸ˜†
Sounds like you are particularly enjoying your breakfast today. It clearly makes you happy, and why not!

• Love
Reactions: PaigeCherubiel, DLJosie, tschornaja and 4 others
ianwee said:
Sounds like you are particularly enjoying your breakfast today. It clearly makes you happy, and why not!
Thanks!, It just has a very strong calming effect on me, I'm just looking at my diaper and i just say WOW, that is incredibly wet!.🀩

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PaigeCherubiel, DLJosie, tschornaja and 5 others
Jorelaxed said:
Thanks!, It just has a very strong calming effect on me, I'm just looking at my diaper and i just say WOW, that is incredibly wet!.🀩
Yes, there's nothing quite like that feeling is there?

• Love
Reactions: PaigeCherubiel, DLJosie, Diprs2 and 3 others
ianwee said:
Yes, there's nothing quite like that feeling is there?
OhYes!, i am still here sitting in it.🀩

• Love
Reactions: PaigeCherubiel, DLJosie, Diprs2 and 3 others
NO!

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: PaigeCherubiel, DLJosie, tschornaja and 2 others
Feels great if you have the opportunity.

• Love
Reactions: DLJosie, Diprs2, tschornaja and 3 others
Yup. Also love to squeeze the squishy diaper. Kinda like a stress reliever ball.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: DLJosie, Diprs2, tschornaja and 4 others
It does relieve stress in its own unique way!

• Love
Reactions: DLJosie, Diprs2, tschornaja and 3 others
My diaper is ridiculuosly full right now.πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜….omg , I have never been this wet in a NRU, I kinda look like the Luvs commercial with the diaper competition.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Reactions: DLJosie, Diprs2, tschornaja and 4 others
Uh oh, gonna have to go change now.😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱, see you guys in a while, happy diapered Saturday everyone.πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DLJosie, tschornaja, ianwee and 2 others
Of course! What kind of freak doesn't love that feeling? <3

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: tschornaja, ianwee, warmfeeling and 2 others
Jorelaxed said:
Yes, I love the feeling of being in a wet nappy - I’m very wet right now having just come in from spending most of the day gardening. Bubble bath next and then it will be time for a lovely clean nappy and plastic pants for bedtime later.

• Love
Reactions: ianwee, warmfeeling, Diprs2 and 1 other person
I do love being in a wet diaper. Most times I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants. When I have the chance I will stay in my wet diaper for most of the day. In the evening I will change out of my soaked diaper and take a nice warm bath with baby soap, makes me smell sweet. I them put on a nice dry soft diaper and plastic pants.

• Love
Reactions: ianwee, warmfeeling, Diprs2 and 3 others
I wear cloth diapers and rubber pants too, and love to wet my diapers and either sit for walk around when my diapers are or even better soggy. I'm not change until I'm so wet my diapers won't hold anymore. I wouldn't wear diapers if I didn't love wetting myself and remain in them for hours. The other big reason I love diapers is for the sexual arousal they give me when my wife changes me or before her, just playing with myself under my wet diapers.

• Love
Reactions: ianwee, warmfeeling, Diprs2 and 2 others
Yes, I can relate! I love nothing more than being in a really wet nappy, and when the sap has expanded and it's squishy, it just feels so comfortable than I'm reluctant to take it off!

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, ianwee, warmfeeling and 2 others
I love the big squish lump in my pants, warmed up and always comfortable and ready for another squirt...lol

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, wetaccident, ianwee and 3 others
Sometimes I do - But dry's mostly fine for me.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, ianwee, warmfeeling and 1 other person
abrich said:
Yes, I can relate! I love nothing more than being in a really wet nappy, and when the sap has expanded and it's squishy, it just feels so comfortable than I'm reluctant to take it off!
I don't take it off. An Aide in my nursing home may come by and change my diaper. They don't think I should sit in a soaked diaper.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Diprs2, ianwee and 2 others
Floodingpants said:
I do love being in a wet diaper. Most times I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants. When I have the chance I will stay in my wet diaper for most of the day. In the evening I will change out of my soaked diaper and take a nice warm bath with baby soap, makes me smell sweet. I them put on a nice dry soft diaper and plastic pants.
I love that! I only wear cloth at home for day time…with a snap cover. I love when it’s wet and warm then eventually gets cool. I have to change myself but dream of the day when I have someone to make comments about checking me, then saying I have to stop what I’m doing to get changed. πŸ« πŸ‘Ά

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Diprs2, ianwee and 4 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back