Do you hide your DL life from your partner or spouse?

Do you hide your DL side?

• Yes

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 32 66.7%

• Total voters

BOXERSORBRIEFS

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I told my wife several years ago. I was making a big deal of it. When it finally came out she said oh is that all? I was pretty relieved. So we have had some fun with both of us diapered. But it really isn't her thing, although I think she likes it when I'm diapered. I usually go to bed before her and she comes in and checks to see if I'm padded for bed.
I sleep every night diapered. I get better sleep.
I love my wife. And I love the fact that she accepts me for who I am.

Robert1

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I told my now wife a week after we got together i looked at it this way if she didnt like it she can get the f__k out and we have been together 10yrs now

Nyukun

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I voted yes on this, because I've hid it a majority of our relationship. We're married now, and I had hid it for around 7 years before we were engaged, then married. It's been rough, it was definitely not taken well... concerned, confused, disappointed, and VERY much turned off. I kept it away from her, she refused to take part in it, one of those. After a few years though, she tolerates it. I can't get her to take part in it, except maybe once or twice a year, but she's at least ok with me wearing around her sometimes now. Definitely turns her off, but she tolerates it. It's just a bit depressing that I'll always just feel bad about it around her.

aberrantlyme

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Told my wife four years ago. It came back up about a month ago. We've been having real discussions about it since. Very intense and exciting and nerve-racking and interesting times for me.

justalittleunicorn

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
My husband found my stash of Goodnites when we first started dating. I was absolutely mortified and cried for hours. Luckily he was not only very accepting and understanding, but it allowed him to open about some of the things he likes. He even tried wearing for a time. Our relationship evolved into him being my "Daddy."

Rufusc24

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
My wife does not know. I only wear when I know she will be out for a few hours: playing cards, doctor appointment etc.
I do have stress incontinence as a side effect of a prostatectomy due to prostate cancer. Last week I was on a high dose of prednisone which weakens muscles and makes my stress incontinence worse. I wore a pull up to bed one night because I leaked thru a pad the night before.
She was very upset that I had to wear it. I just did not have the balls to tell her that I was a DL and enjoyed wearing. I know I passed up a golden opportunity.

surprise35

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent, Carer
I told my latest partner very early on in the relationship and we started very slowly together as she is very new to the whole thing. I wear around her a few times a week and she is extremely accepting, asks a lot of questions but doesn't participate yet at all. Still she understands what it means to me and how hard I've worked for years to reduce my shame around wanting to wear. We are finding ways we can try and bridge the gap which is amazing and our "regular" sex life is fantastic so that also seems to help a lot too.