Do you have your own play room? Nursery?

It’s a baby-sized crib, but built for an adult. I just climb in and curl up. I’ve had two adult cribs; the smaller version is much easier to hide if necessary.

Reactions: little77 and longallsboy
sbmccue said:
It’s a baby-sized crib, but built for an adult. I just climb in and curl up. I’ve had two adult cribs; the smaller version is much easier to hide if necessary.

Very interesting. How big is that crib? I mean, what is the length of it? That crib is probably the most similar in look to a real baby crib than any adult baby crib I'd ever seen. How much did it cost you? I don't wear diapers and I am technically not an adult baby, but I do have Autism and ADHD and you are making this sort of enticing to me to sleep in a crib. I remember sleeping in my crib at age 4 1/2. By then I was potty trained already and not wearing diapers. My newborn baby brother evicted me out of my crib and it became his... LOL.

Do you still need to curl up in this crib? What are the dimensions and length? I'm almost 6 feet tall now, so what might fit other people, might not fit me. I'm the tallest in 26 members of my extended family, and for some reason (probably because of my Autism) act the youngest. My maternal grandparents were quite short, even barely 5 feet tall. I remember when my entire body could fit in a crib at age 4. My youngest cousin (who is now 19 years old), slept in a crib till age 5. She's in university now. I'm in my mid 40s. All my cousins are my age or even older, except for this 19 year old. My youngest uncle had 3 wives but only the last one produced a child. By then he was 55 and a first time father, his third wife (my aunt) was 42 then. So the cousin is 28 years younger than me. He's old enough to be her grandfather! LOL.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
longallsboy said:
Very interesting. How big is that crib? I mean, what is the length of it? That crib is probably the most similar in look to a real baby crib than any adult baby crib I'd ever seen. How much did it cost you? I don't wear diapers and I am technically not an adult baby, but I do have Autism and ADHD and you are making this sort of enticing to me to sleep in a crib. I remember sleeping in my crib at age 4 1/2. By then I was potty trained already and not wearing diapers. My newborn baby brother evicted me out of my crib and it became his... LOL.

Do you still need to curl up in this crib? What are the dimensions and length? I'm almost 6 feet tall now, so what might fit other people, might not fit me. I'm the tallest in 26 members of my extended family, and for some reason (probably because of my Autism) act the youngest. My maternal grandparents were quite short, even barely 5 feet tall. I remember when my entire body could fit in a crib at age 4. My youngest cousin (who is now 19 years old), slept in a crib till age 5. She's in university now. I'm in my mid 40s. All my cousins are my age or even older, except for this 19 year old. My youngest uncle had 3 wives but only the last one produced a child. By then he was 55 and a first time father, his third wife (my aunt) was 42 then. So the cousin is 28 years younger than me. He's old enough to be her grandfather! LOL.

- longallsboy
Again, it’s a standard baby crib … about 54” long and 27” wide. I had it made for me years ago.

I’m 5’ 10” tall and weigh about 165.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks and longallsboy
sbmccue said:
A work in progress. Still need a highchair!
Where did you find those building block toys on the right? They look larger?

Reactions: Angelapinks
sofiahammerstein said:
Where did you find those building block toys on the right? They look larger?
They were custom-made for me as well.

Reactions: Angelapinks and sofiahammerstein
Reactions: Angelapinks
Sometimes think about cribs and stuff but I'm more a casual little than a AB. My bedroom just looks like a typical little kid's room. A vanilla would just think I have a kid until they realize it's the only bed and actual bedroom in the place. 🤭 If they don't look too hard and notice the size of the clothes or diapers or get confused by a sippy cup or pacifier I might be able to pass it off as the 'kid' is at school as long as I keep the other bedroom door shut so they can't see its not 'my' bedroom (it's wall to wall video games storage). 🤣

Pokémon theme, bed sheets, stuffed animals everywhere, bright orange, red, green, yellow, and blue little clothes and footy jammies all over the floor right now, jumbo Mickey Mouse in the corner holding my red and blue Pokémon back pack. Random diapers or crayons laying out not put away. 🫣 Give you one guess what my coloring pages are. 😅

My living room isn't little or abdl per se at all but is essentially my dream room I always wanted from when I was an actual kid with no money. So I guess that's my play room as a elementary school age little. Modern game oriented TV (4k hdr low latency etc) and 5.1 sound and every game console from NES to PS5 complete with flash cartridges and SD card readers replacing any CD drives. Every console having its full library of games available up to PS2. You know like those BS crossword puzzle sweepstakes nobody ever won? 😂

On top of that everything has RGB out or digital HDMI mods where available. Even a few high end 20"-32" CRTs for when I'm feeling really old school and don't wanna mess with scaler settings. Makes me feel little in itself being irradiated in the glow of electrons and x-rays with a box of pizza on the floor next to me playing NES/SNES/Genesis at 2 in the morning on a Saturday.

My home/little space/play area is or will eventually be more like the Disney movie Blank Check then a nursery. 😁 But I still think a crib would be giddy and giggly. 🫣

I have to be able to put things away and have an option to be discrete on demand to some extent even living alone and a giant crib is kinda crossing the point of no return in that regard. I like to have nieces and nephews spend weekends with me for game+movie+pizza weekends and spoil them and share all this stuff with them. So gotta be able to stash away the obvious abdl stuff from time to time. Which is fine for me because if there is anything in the world that can completely supress and turn off my abdl side like a switch it's having actual kids to enjoy and dote on and care for.

Last edited:
Reactions: happilyderanged, ShyBoo81, PaddedRita and 3 others
sbmccue said:
View attachment 104853
A work in progress. Still need a highchair!
I love the wallpaper! It looks really nice! It fits with the nursery theme but it would also not look out of place if you removed the babyish things from the room. It would still pass as a regular room if need be. :)

LittleAndAlone said:
Sometimes think about cribs and stuff but I'm more a casual little than a AB. My bedroom just looks like a typical little kid's room. A vanilla would just think I have a kid until they realize it's the only bed and actual bedroom in the place. 🤭 If they don't look too hard and notice the size of the clothes or diapers or get confused by a sippy cup or pacifier I might be able to pass it off as the 'kid' is at school as long as I keep the other bedroom door shut so they can't see its not 'my' bedroom (it's wall to wall video games storage). 🤣

Pokémon theme, bed sheets, stuffed animals everywhere, bright orange, red, green, yellow, and blue little clothes and footy jammies all over the floor right now, jumbo Mickey Mouse in the corner holding my red and blue Pokémon back pack. Random diapers or crayons laying out not put away. 🫣 Give you one guess what my coloring pages are. 😅

My living room isn't little or abdl per se at all but is essentially my dream room I always wanted from when I was an actual kid with no money. So I guess that's my play room as a elementary school age little. Modern game oriented TV (4k hdr low latency etc) and 5.1 sound and every game console from NES to PS5 complete with flash cartridges and SD card readers replacing any CD drives. Every console having its full library of games available up to PS2. You know like those BS crossword puzzle sweepstakes nobody ever won? 😂

On top of that everything has RGB out or digital HDMI mods where available. Even a few high end 20"-32" CRTs for when I'm feeling really old school and don't wanna mess with scaler settings. Makes me feel little in itself being irradiated in the glow of electrons and x-rays with a box of pizza on the floor next to me playing NES/SNES/Genesis at 2 in the morning on a Saturday.

My home/little space/play area is or will eventually be more like the Disney movie Blank Check then a nursery. 😁 But I still think a crib would be giddy and giggly. 🫣

I have to be able to put things away and have an option to be discrete on demand to some extent even living alone and a giant crib is kinda crossing the point of no return in that regard. I like to have nieces and nephews spend weekends with me for game+movie+pizza weekends and spoil them and share all this stuff with them. So gotta be able to stash away the obvious abdl stuff from time to time.
Kinda sounds like my living room! I have a spare room where I sometimes sit in the floor and color while listening to music, just like when I was younger! My living room is something I could have only dreamed of as a kid. Loads of game consoles both retro and modern, hooked to 5.1 surround sound. All my older consoles are hooked up to my Retrotink upscaler with upgraded cables. I have a shelf unit filled with movies and games, as well as action figures and other geeky things. :)

Reactions: LittleAndAlone
LilPaddedBunny said:
I love the wallpaper! It looks really nice! It fits with the nursery theme but it would also not look out of place if you removed the babyish things from the room. It would still pass as a regular room if need be. :)
It's not wallpaper ... it's a hand-painted mural.

• Wow
Reactions: lulu22, Angelapinks and longallsboy
sbmccue said:
Again, it’s a standard baby crib … about 54” long and 27” wide. I had it made for me years ago.

I’m 5’ 10” tall and weigh about 165.

I'm a little bit taller than you, nearly 6 feet and I weigh 185. I used to be 177 but the COVID 19 isolation stress made me gain about 5-7 pounds. Some people have gained as much as 30-40 pounds. COVID 19 is a nightmare that should be banished to the farthest reaches of Hell. It drove me to wearing a longall at my county park every week instead of just on Halloween, sent me into tantrums, and resulted in me writing on ADISC much more (in 2020-2021, I had 9 responses and had been around 10 years, but couldn't even communicate with others by message because I had under 20 responses. In the end, now, I'm up to 482 responses).

As for cribs being 54" inches, I think in general, most are. Long ago, in my 20s and early 30s, I used to be the biggest mall rat. I used to look at children's clothes / baby clothes at Nordstrom, Macy's, JC Penney's, Sears, etc. I used to also go to Babies R' Us quite a bit too. I used to also go to Stride Rite children's shoe stores in malls (this was in the mid 1990s to early 2000s mostly) and look at T strap shoes. I used to go to children's shoe booteries and mom and pop family shoe stores that had vintage 1970s to late 1990s children's shoes like T strap shoes and Mary Janes and buy them. Stores like that are far and few in between now, and most companies that made children's shoes are long gone out of existence at this point, such as Stride Rite, Buster Brown, and Jumping Jacks and other shoe brands from way back when.

But yes, I remember when a lot of cribs were around 54 inches because I looked sometimes at them. There were sometimes a few exceptions. I remember a crib at some department store that was 57 inches long instead of 54 inches. I remember that one was made by a company called Delta, and the model name was Athens. I was sort of surprised it was 57 inches long. My mom has an adult friend or two that is that height, seriously. My grandparents were not much taller than 57 inches, barely 60 inches (5 feet tall). As I said, I'm the tallest one in my entire 26 people extended family and act the youngest. It is surreal and like deja vu to see your old 5th grade teacher from when you were 10 years old, talking with your math teacher from community college that you had at age 19, and both saying the same things about you, the same issues you had in both classes. I had them both together for lunch because I was planning an elementary school reunion in 2018 since my elementary school was closing down due to lack of enough students and budget issues. I don't drive, my parents were on vacation, and my younger brother drove me to the restaurant, and I figured I might not get another chance to talk about the reunion with my old 5th grade teacher. It did happen, 1 month later. At any rate, the two of them saying exactly the same thing about me made me wonder if I ever changed from 5th grade to college. I sometimes wonder what my kindergarten teacher would say. Maybe I didn't change at all from kindergarten through college, at least emotionally and socially, if not mentally. I almost got held behind in kindergarten too. Always had a poor attention span too. I probably am the poster child for someone who should have stayed forever in preschool....

- longallsboy

sbmccue said:
It's not wallpaper ... it's a hand-painted mural.
Wow, that's even better! Someone was definitely skilled. I wondered how you got everything to line up with the walls so well!

I have a roommate and am in an apartment currently so not something I can do right now. I do have some AB and little stuff but I keep it discreet because of my roommate (he's aware of the diapers not anything else). I am trying to move on from my current living arrangements so if I can work that out, likely may do something like that in future.

LittleAndAlone said:

I have to be able to put things away and have an option to be discrete on demand to some extent even living alone and a giant crib is kinda crossing the point of no return in that regard. I like to have nieces and nephews spend weekends with me for game+movie+pizza weekends and spoil them and share all this stuff with them. So gotta be able to stash away the obvious abdl stuff from time to time. Which is fine for me because if there is anything in the world that can completely supress and turn off my abdl side like a switch it's having actual kids to enjoy and dote on and care for.

I have Classic Autism and ADHD, but you know what? I actually remember the movie "Blank Check".... 🤣🤣 LOL. The 11 year old boy is actually played by the same kid actor who played Andrew "Andy" Keaton on the sitcom "Family Ties", with Michael J. Fox (Alex Keaton, Andy's older brother, on Family Ties) and Michael Gross, etc. His name is Brian Bonsall. He's now a musician in a band in Colorado. I was not much older than Brian was at the time of Family Ties, about 5 years older. He was so so cute back then. 💜💜 Loved his haircut as "little Andy" on Family Ties. So 80s. He ran into trouble with the law due to drugs and other things in the late 2000s, but he seems to have straightened himself out and seems to be doing fine now.

Not all child actors end up okay. Adam Rich, from Eight Is Enough, the youngest kid, with the bowl haircut on the show, passed away only a month or two ago. He was only 54. 20 years ago, he had some drug problems too.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
LilPaddedBunny said:
Kinda sounds like my living room! I have a spare room where I sometimes sit in the floor and color while listening to music, just like when I was younger! My living room is something I could have only dreamed of as a kid. Loads of game consoles both retro and modern, hooked to 5.1 surround sound. All my older consoles are hooked up to my Retrotink upscaler with upgraded cables. I have a shelf unit filled with movies and games, as well as action figures and other geeky things. :)
I'd love an internal Redump drag and drop compatabile PS2 ODE to go along with the upcoming PS2Digital. OPL over Ethernet is still kinda hit and miss, HDD has its own compatibility problems and limits, the management software is clunky, and NAS is an extra box and cords to mess with.

PS2Digital will be a god send with PS2 having custom variable resolutions and 480i interlaced output. Like 98% of games won't even boot if forced to 480p.

Last edited:
LittleAndAlone said:
I'd love an internal Redump drag and drop compatabile PS2 ODE to go along with the upcoming PS2Digital. OPL over Ethernet is still kinda hit and miss, HDD has its own compatibility problems and limits, the management software is clunky, and NAS is an extra box and cords to mess with.

PS2Digital will be a god send with PS2 having custom variable resolutions and 480i interlaced output. Like 98% of games won't even boot if forced to 480p.
The RetroTINK 5X-Pro has great motion adaptive deinterlacing. I have my PS2 hooked up with component cables to my upscaler and it looks great in 1080p with no artifacts from deinterlacing.

I prefer collecting original cartridges and discs if possible, but I have a Satiator in my Japanese Saturn. IT's an ODE that installs into a slot in the back, so you can keep the disc drive. I use it for those rare and expensive games, and fan translations of Japanese games. There's so many options out now that I could have only dreamed of as a kid, renting games and playing them on my blurry CRT through RF! Ahh childhood play room memories! Some things have changed for the better. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
LilPaddedBunny said:
I prefer collecting original cartridges and discs if possible,
It's not anymore. With all the free money handed out during covid everybody splurged and drove prices on old games and CRTs up 10 fold.

Anything before covid = $x

Anything after $2000 stimulus checks went out
= $2000 + $x

😡

The last couple years have ruined so many things.

Last edited:
LittleAndAlone said:
It's not anymore. With all the free money handed out during covid everybody splurged and drove prices on old games and CRTs up 10 fold.

PVM before covid = $1000

PVM after $2000 stimulus checks went out = $3000

😡

The last couple years have ruined so many things.
I noticed that too. Some things are coming down slightly now though. Most of my collecting was finished a couple of years ago. I only collect what I plan on playing. Now it's only an odd game here and there that I pick up. I love collecting for my Japanese Saturn because there's so many games that never came out here, and Japanese variants are way cheaper and more common.

Sorry if I'm going off on a bit of a gaming tangent. I guess it's still on topic, as playing games from my childhood is a major part of my play room. Sitting around in my diapers watching cartoons and playing games is great!

LilPaddedBunny said:
I noticed that too. Some things are coming down slightly now though. Most of my collecting was finished a couple of years ago. I only collect what I plan on playing. Now it's only an odd game here and there that I pick up. I love collecting for my Japanese Saturn because there's so many games that never came out here, and Japanese variants are way cheaper and more common.

Sorry if I'm going off on a bit of a gaming tangent. I guess it's still on topic, as playing games from my childhood is a major part of my play room. Sitting around in my diapers watching cartoons and playing games is great!
Yeah that's why I like to say adult me never existed and I've always been little. Only difference between adult me and embracing little me is that I'm just doing the same things I've always done, like video games and cartoons. But with cute clothes, diapers, and plushie friends. 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: ShyBoo81
LittleAndAlone said:
Yeah that's why I like to say adult me never existed and I've always been little. Only difference between adult me and embracing little me is that I'm just doing the same things I've always done, like video games and cartoons. But with cute clothes, diapers, and plushie friends. 🤣
That's basically me in a nutshell! I have always enjoyed "childish" things like cartoons, toys, and games. I do keep up with my adult responsibilities but I always believed I never fully "grew up". Like you, I now enjoy the things I always have but with diapers, onesies, and my stuffie to help me feel extra little!

I have my games, action figures, and other geeky stuff out on display. As well as some toys and Lego sets I've had since I was a kid. I don't hide my childish side, but I don't have anything obviously AB/DL on display like a nursery. I keep my stuffies on my bed but nobody goes in there, and even if they did it wouldn't be too hard to explain.

Reactions: happilyderanged
Back