• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Do you have a set Bed Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

moocow

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
For those of you living at home, I have always wondered (mainly because I would always compare my bed time to others).

Do you have a set bed time?

I did if I really made my dad mad. If I really pissed him off it would be around 10:30 or 11:00 depending on homework load/work schedule. Granted, towards the end of my senior year of school it was moot because I was often closing at work.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
When I was in school I was usually in bed between 9:45 and 10, and then i'd be up at 3:00am on ADISC :D

Now that i'm out of school and not working at the moment i'm usually out between 11 and 12:30.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Nope. I don't have a set bedtime. >.< If I am sluggish and tired the next day because I stayed up all night, then that's my issue. When I was in school, i was in bed between 10 and 11. now, I base it on my work schedule. if I work at 7am, I'll be in bed at 9 or 10, if I work at 3pm, I'll go to bed at 2 or 3am.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I used to when i was younger, I cant remember what is was, my mom worked overnights so she would go to work, an I stayed up

A

Asher

I wouldn't say I have a set bed time, but I normally go to bed around 9:30 - 10:00 when I can. Nights I'm working it can range from midnight to 2 AM. Its better to be consistent in the long run, but sometimes that's just really hard to do ; )

- Asher

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I do...around 1...if i stay up later then 1...the next day i get spaced out and pissy

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
No, I don't have a set bedtime. I try to go to bed between 11 PM-12 AM on school nights, but sometimes I'll be up until 1 because I'm addicted to the computer. :( On weekends, I'll usually go to bed at any time between 12 AM-3 AM.

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
When I was younger it was around 10-10:30, now that I have to work shift work it all depends on what I'm working. If I have to be at work at 7am then I try to be in bed by 11pm. If I have to work at 7pm then I usually am in bed by 9am or so

E

Error404

Anywhere between 4-5am, unless any of my few carers says otherwise.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I still go to bed between 10 and 11 pm every evening, I don't actully fall asleep untill about 2am watching TV, I can not sleep unless the TV is on.

When I was young I hardly ever slept, I would lay awake all night and drift off to sleep about daylight, then I would have to get up and go to school I was tired all of the time.

Things didn't change in my 20's either untill, I started drinking at the age of 26, then I would fall asleep as soon as I hit the bed, but spent the next day nurseing a hangover.

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I used to have a set bedtime, but not anymore. My parents do however come into my room if I've been ill or I'm going to be especially busy the next day and just remind me that sleeping is a good idea.

My boyfriend "encourages" me to go to sleep at around 10:30 - 11, and sometimes he'll just hangs up the phone on me after forbidding me to get out of bed. Obviously he has no actual control, and there'd be no repercussions, but I'd feel so guilty for disobeying it always works. He only ever does that when he I *really* need to be asleep early though, from illness or something.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I did until about 6 months ago, imposed through disconnecting the router, which was pretty effective. However, I got sick of it, went in my parents room when they were going to unplug it, and basically refused to move until they game me a logical argument I couldn't beat, or gave up. They gave up. Ever since I have been going when I feel tired.

angelabauer

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
When I was growing up my folks were super liberal. Of course until our oldest sister left home there were six kids. The rule was if we stayed up late or came home late we must not wake up anyone. Mom sometimes had to work late and Dad always got up before dawn to go to work. He would be cranky if we woke him in the evening and Mom was not happy if we woke her up early.

I have been a responsible married woman since 1991. My business day normally starts at 0530 (5:30am in the USA) meaning I need to be out of bed by 0400. To get enough rest I aim to be in bed by 2100 (9pm) since I often need a diaper change at midnight.

No that is not like a curfew or "fixed bedtime" like I would be punished if I do not get to bed on time.

The think is responsible adults are expected to do what they need to do so they are rested and alert when working and driving.

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't, it's just when ever I get tired - which can be any time between 0100 and 0500.

Status
Not open for further replies.