Status
Not open for further replies.

Raindrops

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hiyah

I really wanna cup as I don't have any, its the latest thing I want on my list of things to get to feel more little :3 I want one of those ones that have liquid in the walls of the cup with glitter or plastic shapes or characters in it that float about :D sooo fun

I want to use it to put my water in at home to encourage me to drink more water and make it more fun :)

Do you have a favourite cup or sippy?

Maux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
My wife got me one, it was pretty sweet of her. ^__^

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I got one that looks lik eithe one I had as a kid, I had a orange one with handles, there is Photo of me as a baby with that cup but obviously it got thrown away so I got a look alike!image.jpg

neaendr

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I have this one:
en-nuk-lion-king-first-choice-baby-bottle-150ml-2016.jpg
NUK always make good Disney merch. I also love the Jungle book set (with sippy cup and bottles) but it's out of stock everywhere unfortunately....:/

honeysprincess

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
tumblr_o39x0a5x3f1tymklro1_1280.jpg
this is my favorite cup!! i like it bc its pretty discreet, i can leave it out and about and never have to worry about hiding it when people come over etc, i can use it all the time, even when i'm not in little space

Raindrops

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Awww cuuuuute cups I love them! I think I have a thing for cups haha. Its interesting to see your faves. Huggles

LittleAndrea

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
This is my cup that I use almost constantly I also have 2 smaller ones, one pink with hearts and the other yellow with pooh.
123.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.