Do you have a caretaker?

CJB

Baby in Training
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I currently do not, but I would really like one, preferably a mommy! Someone to love me and take care of me and I would be the best son they can ask for! ☺🥰

Reactions: Blekyss and Diaper44
I do! My partner is also my mummy 😊 we mainly get to play at bedtime though! Although I do occasionally get to slip in a couple of paddy’s during the day 😂

Reactions: PaddedRita
I wish I did, but no. A virtual mommy would be great for me.

My girlfriend is also my mommy.

No for me. I’d love to have a “daddy” look after me, give me cuddles and read bedtime stories/sing lullabies. But I doubt it will be ever more than a fantasy.

Nah, too much work, also ive just gotten used to being my own mommy/daddy

no. not sure if i'd enjoy having one or not. i've never even had a girlfriend before. only time will tell, i suppose.

Reactions: PaddedRita
I can tie my own shoes and make my own cereal.

I'm this many: *holds up 4-6 fingers not quite sure*

🧒🧸

liltykejoey said:
No for me. I’d love to have a “daddy” look after me, give me cuddles and read bedtime stories/sing lullabies. But I doubt it will be ever more than a fantasy.
You really shouldn't give up. I found a daddy on the web and after a long time of chatting online we met and we had a fabulous relationship. My message is that you have to be prepared to spend time talking to people. In our case it became obvious that we had a lot in common but it took months of chat.

I want a mommy more than anything else in the world, but I'm so worried I'll never have one. It's something I have to live with every day, and it's becoming impossible to cope.

I wish I had a caregiver/taker

I wish I had a virtual mommy. Even a daddy would work. But with my husband it doesn't work. I can't see him like that.

I don't have a caretaker unfortunately, as I've never met another person who's into diapers in real life. Or at least they never revealed they did, I'm not sure.

I have a daddy who I’ve been with for probably over two years now. It’s primarily a LDR (we met through Fetlife), but we’ve managed to see each other for about a week at a time twice which were both pretty incredible experiences. When we’re apart we still talk every day, have some rules for me to follow while he’s not around, and have a nightly story time video call among other things.
I never thought I would ever experience having a CG and never thought I was worthy enough to experience the affection, care and patience of a CG, but I am so grateful for the experiences I’ve had with my daddy!

• Love
Reactions: blaincorrous and littleph0enix
Back