Do you hate it when you go to sleep wet?

slimjiminy said:
From reading the forums, I've observed that a lot of AB/DL love to be wet when going to bed. I don't. Being IC, I wear so that if I wet in my sleep, that the bed will remain dry in the morning.

So I hate it when I climb into bed and then need to go before I fall asleep. I could get up and use the toilet but by that point it seems like too much trouble, causing me to give in to the diaper. As a result, it means that when I do pee in the middle of the night, the diaper becomes extra wet. Then I have to live with that all night until I get up in the morning to change and shower. I wear a TENA Super brief + plastic pants, since it is more economical than a premium plastic backed diaper. I guess it is just my bad, laziness.

I usually try to empty myself when brushing my teeth before changing. But sometimes I am so tired at night that I forget. For example, I even left the car keys in the door on the weekend.. doh!
Nope, I love it
Helps me stay conscious at the same time comfortable

Reactions: Diprs2
Being IC since the beginning, having a wet diaper is something a regular thing. I don't particularly like having a wet diaper before I go to sleep. Most of the time I try to go to bed in a dry diaper. Having to wear diapers is not fun.

KitsuneFox said:
Due to my heavy bedwetting problems, I dislike going to bed wet.
I usually change into my nighttime diaper within 10 minutes of going to sleep.
Because of diabetes and heavy bedwetting I can't stand it when I wake up wet or go to bed wet and I never seem to be able to get the right adult diaper with enough absorbing thing I don't know what to do it's frustrating can anybody help me figure out what the best ones to wear are with plastic pants

Sometimes it’s like the minUte I put the damn diaper on I have to pee again after just had gone,unbelievable. So I give in and go in the diaper then hopefully in the night I will wake up a few times and go but I hate soaking it bc I don’t want leaks and I don’t want it to keep me up.

I normally make sure I use the loo before I go to bed. then I know I have a good long dry time in bed. then in the middle of the night I will wake up wanting a pee. and I know i can just let it go. and then go back to sleep.

@Jay1958 I use Tykables ‘Waddle Cut’ diapers with NorthShore 2xl liner. Over everything goes a Babbykins absorbent plastic pants.

Contains my heavy bedwetting problems well.

SoS7883 said:
Sometimes it’s like the minUte I put the damn diaper on I have to pee again after just had gone,unbelievable. So I give in and go in the diaper then hopefully in the night I will wake up a few times and go but I hate soaking it bc I don’t want leaks and I don’t want it to keep me up.
Yup!!

For me it isn't usually immediate but often it can be like 10 minutes after diapering up that I'm thinking "really?" More? I don't leak normally, but if I'm extra wet in the middle of the night and awake for it, then it can keep me up.

Jay1958 said:
Because of diabetes and heavy bedwetting I can't stand it when I wake up wet or go to bed wet and I never seem to be able to get the right adult diaper with enough absorbing thing I don't know what to do it's frustrating can anybody help me figure out what the best ones to wear are with plastic pants
Try BetterDry - link

Either way is fine for me. I wet every night in my sleep, usually multiple times so going to sleep with a slightly wet diaper or dry is all the same to me.

ballyhooser said:
Either way is fine for me. I wet every night in my sleep, usually multiple times so going to sleep with a slightly wet diaper or dry is all the same to me.
Similar. My diaper is always wet unless I’m dehydrated. I wet in my sleep and have always worn extra protection at night (premium diaper plus booster). I do try not to drink too much before going to bed because I hate having leaking diapers in the middle of the night and needing to change.

Yes I hate it. But mostly never happens. Always make sure to be dry. Maybe a very slight leakage while dozing off.
Even during the night, if I wake up wet, i can't go back to sleep. It's too unconfortable and I fear infections and rashes. Maybe I don't use good enough protections...

Nope went to bed at 9 woke up at 10:30pm had a pee went back to sleep woke up @2 am to a far wetter diaper than when I peed it at 10:30 (I know I sleep wet as the conscious pee was aimed at the crotch and when I woke up second time the diaper was wet at the T front upwards )

I've wet my bed almost all my life and while it's involuntary I've always enjoyed it. I'm able to pee in my sleep without waking up most nights so it doesn't interrupt my rest. I almost always put a dry diaper on before going to bed but if I happen to wet it before I go to sleep I really don't mind.

Reactions: Diprs2, Wetshisbed and chamberpot
I love being a bedwetter I don't know why I always have and being incontinent with little in the way of bladder control often I have wet my nappy before I fall asleep.

I guess it would depend on the quality of product you use and whether your uncomfortable knowing your diaper is wet... My diapers are rarely dry, but I'm using premium products that can handle many wettings comfortably before concern about leaking. Higher capacity disposable diapers also do a good job of locking away the moisture, to the point it's not obvious to me that it's even been wet or not without closer examination. Obviously, if your diaper barely contains your nocturnal releases, you might be more concerned about going to bed bone dry for fear of a leak. I usually aspire to get changed very close to bed time, but falling asleep in a slightly wet diaper is a non issue as it's perfectly normal for me and I'm not worried about leaks.

Wearing better products = less time spent changing and worrying about leaking, diapers are supposed to improve your quality of life, not hinder it. Of course, your comfort levels and needs are not the same as mine, so you do what makes you most comfortable.

Back