Do you guys wear diapers more in public with the pandemic going on?

landingxray

Est. Contributor
Do you guys wear diapers more in public with the pandemic going on?

I haven't but I have thought about it. Not wanting to get germs from public restrooms is a great excuse, but i dont have the bravery to try it. I've been wearing more at home since i live alone now.

Reactions: Angelapinks and littledreamers333
I do now.

nope for some reason my wearing pattern has stayed just the same :p

I wear in public and honestly I dont care if people know

Reactions: Skunkdude, Wetshisbed, PeeJayTee and 2 others
I love to wear a diaper when I go grocery shopping. It's just the bad dog in me.

Reactions: neophyte
No, the COVID-19 pandemic hasn't changed my diapering habits.

If my wife allowed it, I would wear in public. COVID or not. I have worn in public a lot in the past. Mostly when I was an Uber driver. Made it very convenient since I didn’t need to find a restroom during my shift.

I wear when I go to animal kingdom or Epcot , I hope nobody noticed it lol I think my face would turn completely red if somebody asked about it

Reactions: landingxray
No more or no less as I wear 24/7.

Reactions: chamberpot and Lyokodl
I wear a lot more in Covid than I have previously, around the house and running errands and stuff, but I really can’t bring myself to wear to work. I’m a waiter/bartender and while it would help in the sense of not needing to go to the bathroom I can’t have my mobility weighed down by a wet diaper lol

There’s been a few times, like this past Saturday, that I knew I’d be out running errands and didn’t want to have to use the public bathrooms so I wore a diaper instead.

Of course, because i wear it 24/7.

I used to wear out in public slightly regularly, but I haven't worn in public at all since the pandemic hit. In fact, I've worn significantly less in general. I just haven't been in the right mindframe to wear.

I wear the same amount of time, nothing has changed. I wear out of house a lot to run errands and shopping. I don’t care if anyone notices, in fact I wish someone did and ask about it.

Reactions: Skunkdude, Wetshisbed and chamberpot
Not really, although I do wear more often "at work" now that I work from home full-time. But I did that before the pandemic, too, just not as often.

I wear in public 24/7. Pull-ups during the week at work and diapers the rest of the time No one cares and actually apart from it being someone I know personally I don’t care if it’s noticeable but it really isn’t anyway.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather and chamberpot
Yes... between the long lines to get into some stores, and not wanting to use public restrooms, the use case for a diaper when I run errands these days is pretty strong... especially if I need to go somewhere like Costco, and Home Depot, making multiple stops.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skunkdude, KittyMerriweather, perlFerret and 1 other person
Early on, I was wearing quite a lot more than I used to, but this time of year I am not wearing much primarily because of the heat. When it's in the 90s, it's just too hot to be comfortable wearing, plus I've been doing a lot of outdoor, sweaty work which would only be more uncomfortable. When fall temps start rolling around, I'll be wearing more again.

zaps said:
Early on, I was wearing quite a lot more than I used to, but this time of year I am not wearing much primarily because of the heat. When it's in the 90s, it's just too hot to be comfortable wearing, plus I've been doing a lot of outdoor, sweaty work which would only be more uncomfortable. When fall temps start rolling around, I'll be wearing more again.
For some reason the heat doesn’t bother me but if it does I will switch to a pull-up. If it leaks so be it.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather, chamberpot and Peesalot
Back