do you guys know which stores might carry size 7 pampers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
I have looked in Walmart and they seem to only carry to size 6

Major retail stores might carry some of those diapers. Try other retail stores or small places like a Dollar Tree or a pharmacy like CVS Riteaid, or Walgreens.

Try Target, Kmart, Harris Teeter, babiesRus any major retail store.

A grocery store should contain them. Like Food Lion, Piggly Wiggly, etc.

If all else fails, order online, it should contain a package and would be brown boxed.

Last edited:

diaperbobby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have seen size 7 at a few of the major grocery store chains in a couple of parts of the U.S., but it seems to vary town by town. Just keep looking, some store will have them.

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Toys/Babies R Us or Buy Buy Baby. Retailers with a wide variety of merchandise like Walmart won't often stock up on size 7 Cruisers because it's not exactly a super-popular item.

Saphiron

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Being a relatively low volume item, the size 7 diapers are sold in very few places, namely, Toys R' Us, and Babies R' Us. They're also typically sold in larger bulk packs, so upfront cost, and stashing them away may be an issue.

curious88

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Being a relatively low volume item, the size 7 diapers are sold in very few places, namely, Toys R' Us, and Babies R' Us. They're also typically sold in larger bulk packs, so upfront cost, and stashing them away may be an issue.

I am 25, ( 26 in Jan) DO you think I could get away with going into BabiesRus w/o odd looks ( or thoughts) From others?

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I am 25, ( 26 in Jan) DO you think I could get away with going into BabiesRus w/o odd looks ( or thoughts) From others?

Once you fill out the questionnaire and pass the oral examination, they'll allow you to make your purchase. Bring two forms of ID and a witness for the notary.

Really, clerks don't care what people buy. You could probably act strangely enough to arouse suspicions but if you're vaguely normal, no one is going to give you a second glance.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
We have reports in windixie....just started carrying them. Other non-usual places (like piggly wiggly or albersons) may be a good place to start looking, as a lot more things that are not ussually on other shelves can be found there

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

You're just the right age to be buying for a 3-year-old toddler! Don't sweat it...

Around here, Shoprite has them on the shelf. (large supermarket chain).

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Something weird about baby diaper sizes. It's rare to even find Size 6 in a package or in a box period. While I did find them (Pampers swaddlers) size 6, they were in a box. None of the less, If size 6 is hard, I think size 7 is an impossible mission. I will keep looking to track that down.

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Once you fill out the questionnaire and pass the oral examination, they'll allow you to make your purchase. Bring two forms of ID and a witness for the notary.

No, that's only for returns.

awesomekid

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
i have given up searching for these. i think they are the "bigfoot" of diapers. some people claim to have seen them but most haven't. lol

really? in this day and age where 16 year olds getting pregnant doesn't seem to be a big deal anymore? yeah, you're totally fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.