Do you fluff your diaper?

Bp220

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’ve noticed most premium diapers require “activation “ but do you knead them to fluff them up? I’ve noticed that it works for some but it can also cause clumping.

I just bend mine down the center and that seems to work fine. I've heard some members say they take their diapers out of the box and plastic bag which allows them to fluft out a bit.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, perlFerret, Jonnythepony and 1 other person
I wouldn't say I give them a complete all over fluff, but as Dogboy said, I do fold the centre of the diaper and I will fluff the rear. If you fluff all over too much, the diaper won't regain its structural integrity until after you wet, the padding becomes a bit too loose.

Another thing I do is remove my diaper from the plastic packing the night before. Just having your diapers exposed in the open air will poof them out a bit 😄

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, perlFerret, Jonnythepony and 3 others
Like the others not special poofing just folding in half and allowing them to air out and fluff up over time. It really does make a difference if you allow your diapers to sit out for some time

I try to unpack a case at a time. When I get ready to put the diaper on I gently fold it in half and then stretch it slightly lengthwise. This seems to give me the best fit and comfort. Allowing the diapers to expand for a few days seems to give them better absorption.

I just take the diaper out of the package and lay it open for 15 minutes or so. I sometimes will fold the diaper length-wise but only if it looks like it is needed.

Reactions: perlFerret
Back