Status
Not open for further replies.

07gp6465

Geo_Wears_Nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I change into a nappy for bed. When I do I get the sudden urge to wet... I do sometimes. Anyone else do this too? Why does it always happen? I get annoyed as I suffer with nocturnal enuresis and this kinda means my nappy is wet before bed :-(

I do it almost every time but I love being in a wet diaper so it doesn't really bother me.

Yup

The only suggestion I can give is that when most of us were young we were told to go potty before going to bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I often get an urge to pee soon after diapering up no matter the time of day or activity. It is a pity too since I like wearing a dry diaper almost as much as a wet one.

Yes, sometimes even when I'm laying down pinning my clothdiaper, I get the urge and my diaper is wet instantly. In the beginning I took a new dry one, now I just pull up my plasticpants and go to bed, wet already.

Sendt fra min HUAWEI M2-801W med Tapatalk

Well...I don't mean to get too descriptive but I only get a erection after putting a diaper on and I have tried keeping my penis down while putting the diaper on...It was too painful. Sorry to hear other people having an issue wanting to wet after putting diaper on. it does remind me of real babies. as soon as the diaper goes on, they use it.

I have given up on keeping a diaper dry for long. I feel that same urge almost insstantly, particularly if I have been wearing all the time for a few days. Now that I wear at least some protection all the time, I wet a diaper almost immediately

littleboy904 said:
The only suggestion I can give is that when most of us were young we were told to go potty before going to bed.

I do! Just a sudden urge when a nappy up

BabyDenise said:
I often get an urge to pee soon after diapering up no matter the time of day or activity. It is a pity too since I like wearing a dry diaper almost as much as a wet one.

Me too :(

Turfy said:
I have given up on keeping a diaper dry for long. I feel that same urge almost insstantly, particularly if I have been wearing all the time for a few days. Now that I wear at least some protection all the time, I wet a diaper almost immediately

Do you do it without noticing sometimes too... not often but it does happen!

It does sometimes happen without me noticing, which is a real treat! I also sometimes just go without really thinking about doing it, kinda of like autopilot.

My place here is really the incontinence sub forum, but it is annoying when you realise a little bit more of your control mechanism is failing. I used to change if I wet before sleeping, but my wife said "why bother - you are well protected". It may sound gross but a good diaper lasts the night and whats the difference between a first leak 30 minutes before sleeping and one 40 minutes after nodding off?

For me the urge can go away after putting one on because of that log down there stretching out. The urge only stays if I need to go real bad.

07gp6465 said:
I change into a nappy for bed. When I do I get the sudden urge to wet... I do sometimes. Anyone else do this too? Why does it always happen? I get annoyed as I suffer with nocturnal enuresis and this kinda means my nappy is wet before bed :-(

I'm never dry for long so don't worry about it I am usually wet by the time I fall asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back