Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you were normal?

IMG_20211128_051448.jpg
I have tried to be a good Little. But sometimes have to fit in isn't easy and I get confused about grown up talk.

• Haha
Reactions: AJFan2020 and Deleted member 59082
siysiy said:
View attachment 67444
I have tried to be a good Little. But sometimes have to fit in isn't easy and I get confused about grown up talk.
i learned it from courage the cowardly dog
(now i wonder if someone gets why)

Define normal!

Reactions: tails1234
In my honest opinion: Normal is like the concept of perfection.

Nothing is truly perfect on this earth thus nothing is ever truly Normal.

Normal is just a feeling of something we have familiarized be it societal or how we go about our day to day what our body shrugs off as a routine action. Even our language is considered Normal but it's just the fact that it's something we are Familiar with.

The more you ponder at what you do on your day to day that your brain writes off as normal, the stranger you'll find it to be when you truly see it for what it is.

Societal norms are just a matter of what is accepted by the masses. There in truth is nothing wrong with being like everyone else, But I have found life is worth much more living for yourself the way you wish to live.

To society, Normal is just the excuse to judge something unorthodox to the minds of those who can't be at peace with the life they live.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: dogboy, Deleted member 59082, siysiy and 1 other person
MakABDL said:

Normal is just a feeling of something we have familiarized be it societal or how we go about our day to day what our body shrugs off as a routine action. Even our language is considered Normal but it's just the fact that it's something we are Familiar with.

The more you ponder at what you do on your day to day that your brain writes off as normal, the stranger you'll find it to be when you truly see it for what it is.

Societal norms are just a matter of what is accepted by the masses. There in truth is nothing wrong with being like everyone else, But I have found life is worth much more living for yourself the way you wish to live.

To society, Normal is just the excuse to judge something unorthodox to the minds of those who can't be at peace with the life they live.
I really liked that🤗

• Love
Reactions: MakABDL
  • Love
Reactions: SofiaInPampers
I think I liked the last paragraph the best.

i'd never give up ABDL no matter how lonely it is. But can't say the constant mocking, kink shaming and finger pointing from society makes it feel any nicer. Vanillas are so god damn irritating...weak...and small minded.

Reactions: siysiy
SofiaInPampers said:
Define normal!
I dided.

conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected.”

Normality is a behaviour that can be normal for an individual when it is consistent with the most common behaviour for that person. Normal is also used to describe individual behaviour that conforms to the most common behaviour in society. However, normal behaviour is often only recognized in contrast to abnormality. Wikipedia

And now I dided again.

I think there for I am a pineapple. I seem to behave normally for a Little.

But have to act like a grown up for me is being a weard, I find it uncomfortable and hard it stress and anxiety so much so that I am being seen by the mental health team. Yep I am differently a pineapple. Or am I. Nop i a puppy dog woff woff.

Daniel2013 said:
i'd never give up ABDL no matter how lonely it is. But can't say the constant mocking, kink shaming and finger pointing from society makes it feel any nicer. Vanillas are so god damn irritating...weak...and small minded.
And we have to smile and nod. And protection that we know what they are on about.

But I don't watch the same thing as they watch on tv. So no understand what they are on about. Talk to me about how to train your Dragon and the book v the film two different storys. And I won't shut up about it.

MakABDL said:

Wow thank you for sharing. That is an interesting insight.

I actually enjoy being the way I am and I don't say anything wrong in what I do.

But yesterday when I was the only one that was super excited about it snowing. Show me how different I seem to be to everyone else.

I think many of us would regret being normal if we knew who we would become. I don't really think there is any such thing as "normal." In fact normal is not a word that should be used to describe the human person at all, and if it should be, I would consider it an insult.

I think what I think might be normal really isn't normal. Swapping one vice for another doesn't really change things. For example, what if I never did any of this stuff, then maybe instead I become a alcoholic, drug addict or obsessed with something else.

Not really.

For most of my life I never felt like I was a real bonified grownup. I always felt, at least while on the job, that I was acting as an adult rather than being an adult. There's still so much of the child in me, now at the age of 73. I'm sure that's not normal but I also think it makes me an interesting person and fun to be around. At least I hope so.

Some very profound words on this topic from The Incredibles.

Violet: "Normal? What do you know about being normal? What does anybody in this family know about normal?!!

We act normal Mom, I want to be normal! The only normal one is Jack Jack and he's not even toilet trained!
"

Dash: "Lucky... Uh... I meant about being normal."

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: AJFan2020 and siysiy
Everybody has weird stuff in their lives and sometimes your neighbors, friends, or co-workers do stuff that would blow your mind if you ever found out.

• Love
Reactions: SofiaInPampers
It would be awesome if it was normal for everyone to wear diapers when they wish too.
This world maybe wouldn't feel so lonely.

Maybe the rest of us are the ones that are not normal? What is Normal anyway and why does society insist on labeling people either way? Just be you and as long as you are happy and not hurting anyone else than live your life. I don't let anyone judge me and I try hard not to judge other people. That is Gods job not mine. I believe in the lord and our good book tells us not to judge others unless we want to be judged. Sorry Not to preach at you because I try to reframe from religion and politics for the most part on this site. I think we are all out cast from society in away but this is one of the most down to earth friendliest forums that I have ever been too. You really are a good person. That is what matters. Not how you want to relax. Just be you and play nice. You have a wonderful week

• Love
Jiggs1978 said:
It would be awesome if it was normal for everyone to wear diapers when they wish too.
This world maybe wouldn't feel so lonely.
The world might also be more peaceful. On the days I'm diapered I feel more at peace. Today was a peaceful day...haha.

Reactions: Jiggs1978
Back