Do you ever wish you were incontinent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Being urinary incontinent for a couple of days while you were on vacation would be nice. But any longer than that it would suck. If you had to wear them it would take away the fun of it. Well that is my opinion on this matter.

Ranger

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. It all depends on my mood.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Betagame... you are so freaking lame dude. Quit it with the stupid shyte topics that were already been pounded into the dust years ago man.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
No, it would take all the fun out of it if I had to wear a diaper everyday.

Just think about it, it's not just everyday its everynight, all the time.

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
No, i have tried going 2 weeks in diapers (not being incontinent) and only managed just over a week, not for me, it took all the fun away and i got fed up with constantly changing and restricting what i could do.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Nope Can't say that I would want that But If it where to happen I could deal With it. Granted being Diapered all the time would get hot(sweety) and annoying.

Last edited:

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Oh crap! I just traveled back in time!!! ZOMG HERE'S EVERYONE'S ANSWER!?! http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-talk/1895-do-any-you-wish-you-were-incontinent.html
Thanks for the link, Pojo. Hmmm.....looks like I missed this thread the first time around so I guess it's a legit question for me to answer this time.

Nope! I want to have complete control over my bladder and bowels at all times. The occasional bout with diarrhea and close calls that sometimes accompany it are about as near to being incontinent as I ever wish to get.

~Pramrider

Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
There are times, and it's unpredictable when, I am emotionally incontinent, so I waer a diaper most of the time. It's alright though because I use the restroom most of the time. But on other occasions I wet and soil myself uncontrolbly. I need diapers. I like it too because it matches my developemental age. I feel more like myself in them wherever I go. Thanks for the question.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Absolutely not. Like others have said, it would take all of the fun out of wearing diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.