Do you ever wear diapers as normal underwear and go about your day?

I’m mainly wear at night due to being a bed wetter but some days I wake up with a nice and soggy diaper and don’t want to take it off so some weekends I’ll wear 24 / 7 like I am this weekend.

Reactions: chamberpot
IDDiaperboy said:
All the time. I’m getting so used to them, that I feel odd when I wear underwear. I know exactly what you mean.
Same here!

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
I wear because of a severe fear of urinating when people are around. So ya diapers are my new norm and I couldn't be happier about it. Only wish I'd been doing it since the start of my issue

Leigh443 said:
I feel a bit naked without diapers after I’ve worn for a few days lol
Yes! Never feel fully clothed without pinning on diaper and pulling up my rubber pants.

Oh yes, I am almost 24/7. It is so soothing and convenient to go about my day with a diaper under my normal clothes. I am not incontinent and not AB, but DL for sure, although I do have AB printed diapers. Wetting when I need/want to is liberating and the feeling of the spreading warmth and SAP expansion is wonderful coupled with the naughtiness of my secret when with my wife and around others. I also enjoy the feeling of messing my diaper, but a poopy load in my diaper is done in solitude.

I wear my night diaper for bedwetting. In the morning I ching to something moor discreet like depends real fit or tranquilty slimline.

Frungie said:
Oh yes, I am almost 24/7. It is so soothing and convenient to go about my day with a diaper under my normal clothes. I am not incontinent and not AB, but DL for sure, although I do have AB printed diapers. Wetting when I need/want to is liberating and the feeling of the spreading warmth and SAP expansion is wonderful coupled with the naughtiness of my secret when with my wife and around others. I also enjoy the feeling of messing my diaper, but a poopy load in my diaper is done in solitude.
Except the messing part, this is my story.

Reactions: RGreishaw
I would wear girls goodnites for a long trip, they would be useful if I can't make it to the toilet.

Reactions: Calix and RGreishaw
Leigh443 said:
I suppose this is a question for people who aren’t incontinent but all answers are welcome!
Until the past couple of weeks, I’d always wear diapers with the sole purpose of drinking larger amounts of fluid and enjoying wetting.
This past couple of weeks, I’ve just been wearing diapers and not fixating on them - just going about my day. I’m still wetting, but I’m just wearing them as underwear rather than something to enjoy.
Does that make sense?
I was wondering if anyone else was similar and though they enjoy their diapers, just wears them and wets without making a big deal out of it.

I guess I’m just trying to rationalise with myself that diapers are just another type of underwear and the wearer doesn’t have to be incontinent to choose them as their choice of underwear.
I personally don't own any regular underwear I am a 24/7 diaper person I don't try to hide it the way I see it I don't care what anyone thinks

• Sad
Reactions: Woncrinklz and LonelyFOX
Wondercrinkee said:
I couldn't help but laugh at your comment! Being a female, we get away with it, at least I think I do, wearing skirts. I always wore jeans and such, till I threw my hands up, so to speak, and put the skirt on, which really never was my choice of attire. But a great way to wear a diaper without anyone noticing...I think? Oh, who cares! Maybe after I go insane I will run down the road naked in a diaper! Just...not as of yet...but don't tempt me!!!
:p Ngl, I've always envied abdl women who could confidently wear with a skirt out in public! May I ask, do you go just in a diaper or is it covered with underwear?

Reactions: ChocChip, Lyric and Diaper44
Wondercrinkee said:
As I said before, I have been given cases and cases of the Prevail "Fabric" diapers that I will give to anyone for free, but I can't afford to ship! Honestly! I have so many! I wish there was a free sender that could help! I feel sad I have all these and I can't give them out! I have my own diapers, it's just that a person keeps GIVING my roommate cases of them, which are MEDIUM. I am comfortably a medium and a half, so I fit Med./LRG., so I will GIVE tons for free is in MARIN COUNTY, CA.!Never opened.
I would be willing to agree to a mutual place on this planet near me to give the Prevails away...I wonder if my sedan can hold them! Or I'll rent a van. Funny? But to our community, it's so important, and cool to do. I think I have around 35-40 bags of 16 count/medium "fabric-backed." I live in Marin County, California. But I like your story! If you are near by...? Yeah!

Leigh443 said:
I suppose this is a question for people who aren’t incontinent but all answers are welcome!
Until the past couple of weeks, I’d always wear diapers with the sole purpose of drinking larger amounts of fluid and enjoying wetting.
This past couple of weeks, I’ve just been wearing diapers and not fixating on them - just going about my day. I’m still wetting, but I’m just wearing them as underwear rather than something to enjoy.
Does that make sense?
I was wondering if anyone else was similar and though they enjoy their diapers, just wears them and wets without making a big deal out of it.

I guess I’m just trying to rationalise with myself that diapers are just another type of underwear and the wearer doesn’t have to be incontinent to choose them as their choice of underwear.
Been ic for years, if you wear a diaper truly there is no difference than wearing underwear. Except for the crinkly sound.
I was really self conscious when I returned to wearing them but I got over it from their necessity.
the big plus side to it , if you have an accident their disposable .

As often as I want, I do the cleaning, shopping and work in them whenever I feel the urge (wearing a Tykables at work right now, a bit thicker than I normally wear to work but I think I got away with it!). But sometimes I wear normal underwear, it’s whatever I feel like at the time.

Leigh443 said:
This past couple of weeks, I’ve just been wearing diapers and not fixating on them - just going about my day. I’m still wetting, but I’m just wearing them as underwear rather than something to enjoy. I was wondering if anyone else was similar and though they enjoy their diapers, just wears them and wets without making a big deal out of it.
It's important to me to diaper-wear 24/7 so that I feel right. It's appropriate for my wellbeing. I treat my urinating unemotionally, never trying to hold it in for the least amount of time. I think about how lucky I am to be diaper-wearing. I have an immense amount of gratitude for the freedom to urinate at any instant. I'm extremely relaxed so much of the time. I was so tense holding it in before diaper-wearing. It's fabulous no longer going through that distress. To me, using the toilet is unnatural, requiring me to use an ability to retain within my body my urine that certainly hasn't any biological benefit. I'm losing that ability by how I'm using my diapers.

Last edited:
emp711 said:
I have been wearing 24/7 almost 20 years now for severe bladder spasms… I have experienced all those feelings that everybody has previously mentioned about feeling naked or nervous without a diaper. It is funny I still feel the urge to pee it is just that it hurts to hold it… I wish the automatic reflex to attempt to stop would go away and I could just empty without pain. It is also annoying that even after 20 years I still wake up before releasing and go through the same pain cycle like I do during the day. I will give anything to wake up wet as long as I get uninterrupted sleep. Is it strange to wish that my incontinence would get worse to avoid pain? Has anyone had the same experience or have suggestions on how to achieve some piece with this?
I feel you.

Same problem on my side, but it is just for two and a half years now.

I think there was someone in this forum who did remove / killed his sphtincter to avoid the pain.

That is radical, but there are nights i wish that would be the case.

Usually i wear normal underwear no top of pants and diapers, gives me a better hold and i think it is more discrete, at least i hope so.

But i have got days, when i leak to often and run out of normal underwear, so i do use the pants without anything else and it happened to me sometimes that i forget to use normal underwear on top and realize sometime later when i am in the bathroom, that i am "missing" something.
Maybe i am just used to it now.

Last edited:
Not right now, but I want to really badly.

MY bladder problem is not any better but I think I am more abdl now as I got some cute oneise as well some plan ones as well .I use the plan ones for work hold up the diaper. As I wet a lot awake and a sleep I just woke and was wet again.

I sweat a hell of a lot during work for my day job, so diapers are not a good option for my very physically demanding job.

But, for my weekend job I usually diaper and onesie up underneath my clothes, since I work alone in a building to myself.

acehart said:
As I wet a lot awake and a sleep I just woke and was wet again.
Usually, when I check my mattress pad in the morning, I find out that it's wet. But, I'm pleased that I have uninterrupted sleep.

I've been 24/7 since July 12.
I emptied my underwear drawer and put my Adult Baby clothes there.
My diapers and booster pads are in my bathroom, where they are convenient.
It feels normal to put my diaper on rather than regular underwear.

Because of covid, I don't go many places, but I have worn a diaper everywhere I have gone.

Last edited:
Back