Do you ever wear diapers as normal underwear and go about your day?

IDDiaperboy said:
I’m the same way. I can’t wait to get to the point where I just wet automatically
Do you think you will get to a point where you wet without thinking?

Leigh443 said:
I feel a bit naked without diapers after I’ve worn for a few days lol
Yes, I told my wife the other day that I hate my underwear and she just laughed.

Reactions: Leigh443
Leigh443 said:
Do you think you will get to a point where you wet without thinking?
Probably not. I have a feeling it will be like I have to pee, so I just go.

Reactions: chamberpot
IDDiaperboy said:
It’s great that your wife is supportive! Maybe it’ll just be like you intentionally pee, but you don’t realise you told your body to do it.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
I have been wearing 24/7 almost 20 years now for severe bladder spasms… I have experienced all those feelings that everybody has previously mentioned about feeling naked or nervous without a diaper. It is funny I still feel the urge to pee it is just that it hurts to hold it… I wish the automatic reflex to attempt to stop would go away and I could just empty without pain. It is also annoying that even after 20 years I still wake up before releasing and go through the same pain cycle like I do during the day. I will give anything to wake up wet as long as I get uninterrupted sleep. Is it strange to wish that my incontinence would get worse to avoid pain? Has anyone had the same experience or have suggestions on how to achieve some piece with this?

Reactions: Pino and joemama
IDDiaperboy said:
Your bladder capacity will eventually go down, and eventually you will end up with muscle atrophy .

Be careful or you could end up permanently incontinent

KitsuneFox said:
Be careful or you could end up permanently incontinent
I have CP… My bladder muscles have always been spastic… Toilet training was an aspirational ideal for my mom… When I moved out on my own and was away at college I decided to stop forcing my body to do something that caused pain… It was just finally accepting a lifelong reality for me. It was actually a relief for me to finally be diagnosed with a neurogenic bladder… It was cathartic to replace my mom's narrative that my accidents were a matter of defiance, which is what I had been hearing since age 5

Reactions: BlueTsunami and Leigh443
Leigh443 said:
I feel a bit naked without diapers after I’ve worn for a few days lol
If I've been able to wear nappies for a day or more, I really get this feeling too. It just feels uncomfortable, and as though something is missing.

Reactions: RedPandaDL, StoneCrab and Leigh443
I live with other family and they do not know so I could not do that right now. I had an apartment a year ago and I vaguely remember wearing one for a bit during the day but I never wet in it. It wasn’t a great fit and I was afraid of making a mess while walking around. Plus I have always enjoyed night wetting as a way of wetting the bed.

emp711 said:
I have been wearing 24/7 almost 20 years now for severe bladder spasms… I have experienced all those feelings that everybody has previously mentioned about feeling naked or nervous without a diaper. It is funny I still feel the urge to pee it is just that it hurts to hold it… I wish the automatic reflex to attempt to stop would go away and I could just empty without pain. It is also annoying that even after 20 years I still wake up before releasing and go through the same pain cycle like I do during the day. I will give anything to wake up wet as long as I get uninterrupted sleep. Is it strange to wish that my incontinence would get worse to avoid pain? Has anyone had the same experience or have suggestions on how to achieve some piece with this?
I don’t have any suggestions but I don’t think it’s strange. I think that’s a very valid wish, I’m sure I’d think the same.

emp711 said:
I am with you on this. I wish Doctors would listen to us better and accept that we want things that might not be 100% accepted by mainstream. I would love a get my sphincter cut to allow me to not have the spasms. I would gladly be wet without worry than with the spasms!

Initially I wore plastic pants for which I’ve had a strong affection since toddlerhood. Bed wetting was a factor then and throughout my youth. Diapers were something that didn’t appeal to me even when mom told me that plastic pants without diapers for absorbency would be a futile attempt to stem the tide. Now that I need diapers for their designed function I’ve switched from entirely disposables to nearly exclusively cloth with plastic diaper covers used for their true purpose. After reading your question I realized that I try to anticipate the capacity and fit that I’ll need for circumstances that I going to encounter. Occasionally I’ll wear an Abena M-4 (just received a case of 42) or a contour gauze diaper with soaker and a terry hand towel for a liner covered with plastic pants to go out if I need to wear jeans without evident padding. At home it’s either the contour with a gauze soaker, a terry bath towel soaker and a terry hand towel liner, or a couple of prefolds with a gauze soaker and a terry hand towel for a liner, either with plastic pants appropriate for the style of diaper. Stay padded, even in public!

I never wear regular underwear unless I have a doctor's appointment. My go to underwear is Baby Pants, "Almost a Big Kid" cloth training pants.

Reactions: RedPandaDL and sbmccue
When I wear diapers it's to use them, however, I try to not use them for several hours because I do like the softness and padding before wetting.

At night, I normally wear cloth training pants (Baby Pants "My First Training Pants") because I don't use them and they provide padding and comfort.

Reactions: RedPandaDL and Lyokodl
Yes, day time pull pus and chang to a Diaper. it is no big deal for me.

Pull-up is my daily umderwear , and a diaper at night , I still wear regular underwear over them to hold them up so they don't show as much

Leigh443 said:
It’s great that your wife is supportive! Maybe it’ll just be like you intentionally pee, but you don’t realise you told your body to do it.
Please don’t take this the wrong way. Unless you want to wear diapers 24/7 for need I encourage you not to just release at the slightest urge. It will lead you down a path of becoming diaper dependent and possibly incontinent. Some things can’t be reversed.

Reactions: Piefox
I have been wearing 247 for a while now and enjoy every minute if it.

7 yrs

Back