Do you ever wear diapers as normal underwear and go about your day?

Leigh443

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
I suppose this is a question for people who aren’t incontinent but all answers are welcome!
Until the past couple of weeks, I’d always wear diapers with the sole purpose of drinking larger amounts of fluid and enjoying wetting.
This past couple of weeks, I’ve just been wearing diapers and not fixating on them - just going about my day. I’m still wetting, but I’m just wearing them as underwear rather than something to enjoy.
Does that make sense?
I was wondering if anyone else was similar and though they enjoy their diapers, just wears them and wets without making a big deal out of it.

I guess I’m just trying to rationalise with myself that diapers are just another type of underwear and the wearer doesn’t have to be incontinent to choose them as their choice of underwear.

• Love
Reactions: DiaperVapor, DL4L1992, JayBDL and 14 others
All the time. I’m getting so used to them, that I feel odd when I wear underwear. I know exactly what you mean.

Reactions: JayBDL, Auro3, GoodnitesXL21 and 4 others
I don’t wear panties anymore just diapers.

• Love
Reactions: Auro3, CrinklyBoi, lil_baby_tigger and 4 others
I wear 24/7

• Love
Reactions: Diaper44, Auro3 and lil_baby_tigger
I have been diapered 24/7 for almost 2 years now due to a ruptured disc causing total bladder and bowel incontinence.

Reactions: Auro3 and thickdiapers
Not ALL the time , but almost every day. And yes, instead of regular underwear.

At night for the last 13 years for nocturnal enuresis and now 24/7 since Sept 2019 due to Crohn's and i don't regret my decision!
Cheers

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 50546 and lil_baby_tigger
recently i have yes, im still not entirely comfy with being around family wearing, and the onesie layer i use to cover it is getting warm in these hotter days. still, im not trying to go back to underware yet, im happy to be under protective undergarments, especially at work where i need them, incase i cant get to a portajohn in time to wee. recent events caused me to consider it "i wet my pants 2 times" so its not for a dl life style, but more like im getting use to using them as underware. i only use the pullups at work, but when im home i wear plastic backed, and can enjoy being a ab, as a dl. strange world we live in, and im happy.

• Love
Reactions: lilLonely, JayBDL, Woncrinklz and 4 others
I usually have a pull-up, pad or diaper on or within my underwear during day time hours. To deal with a bit of leakage or something more urgent.

Took a bit of getting used to it but it is better than the alternative of having wet spots at work or out in public

Reactions: Woncrinklz, erinwinters and Leigh443
i hate leaks!

Reactions: Kenzo, JayPee, KitsuneFox and 1 other person
jspoter said:
recently i have yes, im still not entirely comfy with being around family wearing, and the onesie layer i use to cover it is getting warm in these hotter days. still, im not trying to go back to underware yet, im happy to be under protective undergarments, especially at work where i need them, incase i cant get to a portajohn in time to wee. recent events caused me to consider it "i wet my pants 2 times" so its not for a dl life style, but more like im getting use to using them as underware. i only use the pullups at work, but when im home i wear plastic backed, and can enjoy being a ab, as a dl. strange world we live in, and im happy.
Does your family know you wear diapers?

Yes, I do this when I can. I often don't get much opportunity, but when I'm in a situation where wearing nappies can be something more than just a brief treat, I do enjoy just wearing them, using them when needed, but otherwise getting on with the day.

Reactions: Leigh443
IDDiaperboy said:
Does your family know you wear diapers?
no, noone in my family has been informed, hoping i can keep it as such

Reactions: lil_baby_tigger, RedPandaDL and BabyHailey1977
jspoter said:
no, noone in my family has been informed, hoping i can keep it as such
I can see that. I was gonna wear around my parents when they visited last week. But my wife said it was too noticeable. My mom operated a day care out or our house, abs can spot a diaper a mile away.

I'm not incontinent, but I do wear nappies/diapers or pull ups as underwear from time to time. As supplies seem to be holding up, and those who need them can get them, I've been doing it a little more than before.
It's very handy when I need a pee and remember I'm wearing, so I don't have to make a trip to the toilet.
Can't wait until I order more next week! 😉

• Love
Reactions: lil_baby_tigger and ChocChip
Often do... they feel great and they're convenient!

• Love
Reactions: lil_baby_tigger
Most of the time, I do not even notice I am wearing diapers .

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
KitsuneFox said:
Most of the time, I do not even notice I am wearing diapers .
I’m the same way. I can’t wait to get to the point where I just wet automatically

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, CrinklyBoi and lil_baby_tigger
IDDiaperboy said:
All the time. I’m getting so used to them, that I feel odd when I wear underwear. I know exactly what you mean.
I feel a bit naked without diapers after I’ve worn for a few days lol

• Love
Reactions: DiaperVapor, Kenzo, SoS7883 and 6 others
I don't wear 24/7, but there are days when I do go out and about wearing diapers.

• Love
Reactions: SoS7883, Blathers and BlizardLou
Back