Do you ever wear diapers as normal underwear and go about your day?

Zippy38b

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I’m mainly wear at night due to being a bed wetter but some days I wake up with a nice and soggy diaper and don’t want to take it off so some weekends I’ll wear 24 / 7 like I am this weekend.

Nj200

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I wear because of a severe fear of urinating when people are around. So ya diapers are my new norm and I couldn't be happier about it. Only wish I'd been doing it since the start of my issue

Frungie

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Oh yes, I am almost 24/7. It is so soothing and convenient to go about my day with a diaper under my normal clothes. I am not incontinent and not AB, but DL for sure, although I do have AB printed diapers. Wetting when I need/want to is liberating and the feeling of the spreading warmth and SAP expansion is wonderful coupled with the naughtiness of my secret when with my wife and around others. I also enjoy the feeling of messing my diaper, but a poopy load in my diaper is done in solitude.

jeffeybug

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I wear my night diaper for bedwetting. In the morning I ching to something moor discreet like depends real fit or tranquilty slimline.

indiaperdl

DL couple Germany
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Oh yes, I am almost 24/7. It is so soothing and convenient to go about my day with a diaper under my normal clothes. I am not incontinent and not AB, but DL for sure, although I do have AB printed diapers. Wetting when I need/want to is liberating and the feeling of the spreading warmth and SAP expansion is wonderful coupled with the naughtiness of my secret when with my wife and around others. I also enjoy the feeling of messing my diaper, but a poopy load in my diaper is done in solitude.
Except the messing part, this is my story.

RGreishaw

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I suppose this is a question for people who aren’t incontinent but all answers are welcome!
Until the past couple of weeks, I’d always wear diapers with the sole purpose of drinking larger amounts of fluid and enjoying wetting.
This past couple of weeks, I’ve just been wearing diapers and not fixating on them - just going about my day. I’m still wetting, but I’m just wearing them as underwear rather than something to enjoy.
Does that make sense?
I was wondering if anyone else was similar and though they enjoy their diapers, just wears them and wets without making a big deal out of it.

I guess I’m just trying to rationalise with myself that diapers are just another type of underwear and the wearer doesn’t have to be incontinent to choose them as their choice of underwear.
I personally don't own any regular underwear I am a 24/7 diaper person I don't try to hide it the way I see it I don't care what anyone thinks

Calix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I couldn't help but laugh at your comment! Being a female, we get away with it, at least I think I do, wearing skirts. I always wore jeans and such, till I threw my hands up, so to speak, and put the skirt on, which really never was my choice of attire. But a great way to wear a diaper without anyone noticing...I think? Oh, who cares! Maybe after I go insane I will run down the road naked in a diaper! Just...not as of yet...but don't tempt me!!!
:p Ngl, I've always envied abdl women who could confidently wear with a skirt out in public! May I ask, do you go just in a diaper or is it covered with underwear?

Wondercrinkee

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
  4. Private
As I said before, I have been given cases and cases of the Prevail "Fabric" diapers that I will give to anyone for free, but I can't afford to ship! Honestly! I have so many! I wish there was a free sender that could help! I feel sad I have all these and I can't give them out! I have my own diapers, it's just that a person keeps GIVING my roommate cases of them, which are MEDIUM. I am comfortably a medium and a half, so I fit Med./LRG., so I will GIVE tons for free is in MARIN COUNTY, CA.!Never opened.
I would be willing to agree to a mutual place on this planet near me to give the Prevails away...I wonder if my sedan can hold them! Or I'll rent a van. Funny? But to our community, it's so important, and cool to do. I think I have around 35-40 bags of 16 count/medium "fabric-backed." I live in Marin County, California. But I like your story! If you are near by...? Yeah!

quarktheory

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I suppose this is a question for people who aren’t incontinent but all answers are welcome!
Until the past couple of weeks, I’d always wear diapers with the sole purpose of drinking larger amounts of fluid and enjoying wetting.
This past couple of weeks, I’ve just been wearing diapers and not fixating on them - just going about my day. I’m still wetting, but I’m just wearing them as underwear rather than something to enjoy.
Does that make sense?
I was wondering if anyone else was similar and though they enjoy their diapers, just wears them and wets without making a big deal out of it.

I guess I’m just trying to rationalise with myself that diapers are just another type of underwear and the wearer doesn’t have to be incontinent to choose them as their choice of underwear.
Been ic for years, if you wear a diaper truly there is no difference than wearing underwear. Except for the crinkly sound.
I was really self conscious when I returned to wearing them but I got over it from their necessity.
the big plus side to it , if you have an accident their disposable .

BiCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As often as I want, I do the cleaning, shopping and work in them whenever I feel the urge (wearing a Tykables at work right now, a bit thicker than I normally wear to work but I think I got away with it!). But sometimes I wear normal underwear, it’s whatever I feel like at the time.