Do you ever suddenly realize you cannot actually be little?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codywhitetiger

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Sometimes I am just doing something randomly, not ever related to being little, and suddenly I have some random little thought. Then I realize that I can never actually be little again, and it makes me feel fairly depressed.

Codywhitetiger said:
Sometimes I am just doing something randomly, not ever related to being little, and suddenly I have some random little thought. Then I realize that I can never actually be little again, and it makes me feel fairly depressed.

Hi Codywhitetiger.

Yea we not going to be physically small again. But being a Little we will have our thoughts, it all part of be who you are. So don't be sad wen you have them or come out with something with out think.

Being a Little is the best, ones you except who you are. Then just go with it.

Hee, hee.

Hope that helps you.

Sisi

I realize it every time it comes up, and I'm fine with it. The juxtaposition of adult vs. childish or infantile is what makes this work for me, so I don't have any desire to literally be a child or baby. Doing it once was hard enough.

Although that might not be the most common position for an AB. it fits with reality and I think it's not so bad for other ABs if they'd just accentuate the positives. Outside of brain damage, there's no way to really lose the experience we've accumulated. It can be de-emphasized for a period of time but we are what we are. I think it's more positive to see that using that experience allows us to know what we really want out of being ABs and lets us form complex relationships and communicate those desires to others. It involves effort. I just think that looking forward rather than backwards in our development and our relationships will ultimately be more satisfying and productive.

Reactions: ArchieRoni
This is something I reflect on from time to time. I'm a working professional, husband, and father to 3...it's pretty hard to forget all that I'm responsible for. Even though I rarely get to regress I find plenty of joy in grabbing a blanket, getting diapered, and watching a few cartoons or playing old SNES games after my family is asleep.

I may never get to regress the way I'd like to - but I've found peace with it. You can always find ways to be little in everyday life. I don't mind it as I like the balance in life. I'm an adult - there's no way around it - but you can always take a break once in awhile!

I think Trevor really nailed it. The thing I would add is that little can mean a lot of different things. My wet diaper certainly suggests at this moment that I'm not doing such a great job with my potty training. And I'm certainly allowed to wear diapers because I have my own place and I buy them. I get to do those things because I'm an adult too, but I get to be little in lots of big and small ways, and all of us have those opportunities even as we learn and grow in life.

One of my classmates is, to an extent, lucky. They are only 4 feet tall. Course I made the mistake of calling her cute. She took it as an insult, to which I replied, I didn't mean to insult, but you have no idea how many would trade places height wise.

silentdreamer1996 said:
One of my classmates is, to an extent, lucky. They are only 4 feet tall. Course I made the mistake of calling her cute. She took it as an insult, to which I replied, I didn't mean to insult, but you have no idea how many would trade places height wise.

I hope you see what an insensitive thing that was to say. Outside of our context there's very little that's good about an adult being that size. Even for an ABDL, it's a pretty mixed bag.

Well in physical form yes ur right. But in mental state u can be little when ever u want, a baby doesnt know how vig their physical self truly is but they do know when they unhappy or they have an ouchy or they hungery. Mes always in little mode anymore. Way too much stress for me. Huggles

Trevor said:
I realize it every time it comes up, and I'm fine with it. The juxtaposition of adult vs. childish or infantile is what makes this work for me, so I don't have any desire to literally be a child or baby. Doing it once was hard enough.

Although that might not be the most common position for an AB. it fits with reality and I think it's not so bad for other ABs if they'd just accentuate the positives. Outside of brain damage, there's no way to really lose the experience we've accumulated. It can be de-emphasized for a period of time but we are what we are. I think it's more positive to see that using that experience allows us to know what we really want out of being ABs and lets us form complex relationships and communicate those desires to others. It involves effort. I just think that looking forward rather than backwards in our development and our relationships will ultimately be more satisfying and productive.

I definitely agree with this. I do miss being physically little sometimes, mainly for the clothes and other accessories, but those are only add-ons to why I am a little. I think my awareness as an adult often does help my little side, because unlike before it's what I want and is way more precious to me. Actual kids tend to take their childhood for granted a lot of the time, I feel.

I feel like this at Times, sometimes I really want to be little very badly, still I press on, and I can be little at home.

Codywhitetiger said:

I sometimes felt this way when I was your age. At an age of 19, you can still remember what it was like to be 3 or 4 years old. It bothered me a lot, but as I got older, I began to distance myself. What helps is having time to regress. Sometimes I'll take a Wednesday or a Saturday to just be little all day. That seems to help. At the same time, I also enjoy the days I'm an adult if I'm doing enjoyable adult things. Finding balance can help.

I totally understand this, I go through this a lot, I'll be working and I'll see a toddler happily snuggle with their mommy or daddy and it depresses that hell out of me. I would want to be biologically little again, at worst I could accept being biologically little, but my adulty mental mind thingi's skills memories and what not, would be their able to be used if they needed to be I would just have to focus really hard on them. But to see the world through the eyes of a toddler would be bliss.

It brings joy watching little ones in the store they don't know how good they have it lol
Yes I wish I could be little for real the cutest clothing the loving-kindness baby's get from every one.
Being big has not been so nice mean people.

tewks7979 said:
Well in physical form yes ur right. But in mental state u can be little when ever u want, a baby doesnt know how vig their physical self truly is but they do know when they unhappy or they have an ouchy or they hungery. Mes always in little mode anymore. Way too much stress for me. Huggles

This. I often had this downdragging thought in the past, that all of my 'pretending' is a ridiculous farce, I can never be little again and should get over it. What helped me all the time though was the thought that we all can be whoever we like to be. It doesnt matter what size our bodies are. There is nothing unreal about FEELING little. And if it helps to ease our emotions, there is no reason to stop pretending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back