Do you enjoy mess your diaper or not.

Rahrah1

I’m a sissy boy who loves to use her diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I’m fairly new to using diapers so I don’t have much experience. So I ask this question do you enjoy messing your diapers. I personally enjoyed because that’s the first thing I did in my diaper and made me feel extra little.

Reactions: cappydiaperlvr, NappyNicky, KrankyPants and 4 others
yes i do :D

• Love
Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude, cappydiaperlvr, NappyNicky and 1 other person
As I wear a nappy 24/7 & have done for 17 hours the novality of filling my nappy has long since worn off. However I do love the feeling of feeling empty with no tummy ache. Plus I still get a very weird feeling of achievement that the massive lump in the back of my nappy has been done by me. I expect this puts me into the odd person category but it is how sometimes how I feel.

Reactions: Chosen and (deleted member)
it makes me feel so real, so little but my mommy warns me if I mess my diaper then I'm cleaning myself up. no mommy diaper change if that diaper is loaded.

Reactions: pokemonjesuzzz111111
I’m more of a DL than an AB. But I do love the feeling of a full diaper. However the clean up is a lot. So I would probably only do it every once and a while. But to answer your question. Yes, I do enjoy messing my diapers.

Reactions: cappydiaperlvr, badbeetle, NappyNicky and 1 other person
After decades of avoiding it, I recently tried messing a couple of times. Overall, not a terrible experience. I can now speak semi-intelligently about it when the topic comes up. But I'm not sure I'll be doing it often. The cleanup was enough work that it definitely canceled out some of the preceding fun.

Well see, though. I do change my mind sometimes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wetbabygirl314 and Rednaxela
Yep ! nothing better than loading up your diaper

• Love
Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude, cappydiaperlvr, CrinklingCajun and 1 other person
Yes I enjoy it. I hold my kitty plush relax and fill my diaper. It helps to have a high fiber diet. For cleaning some paper towels first are great if very messy. Then baby wipes. I don't mind changing someones messy diaper. I'll praise them for being a good baby. Smiles

• Love
Reactions: Ghg789987, Chosen, ThePhotographer and 2 others
As most on here have said, I enjoy it as well :)

I mean, it's far from being my absolute favourite part of AB time (that would be simple cuddling:D), but I can't deny, as others have said, messing my diaper adds more realism to my regression time and it is certainly one of the most babyish things an AB can do 😊

In fact, I use to not care for it much, as I had the potty-training block to contend with and it never came easily, so I can understand why it's an acquired taste. After 8 years of being able to wear and regress with some regularity, however, it has gotten much easier. This is now just par for the course whenever I regress.

I have even been lucky enough to have had a Mommy friend in the past who changed my diapers, wet and messy. If you find messing relaxing or babyish, then being changed out of a used diaper by someone you love is heaven, it is one of the most pleasant and loving things one can experience when regressed 😄

• Thinking
Reactions: Chosen, TiggyCat and Rahrah1
Ive only messed a few time mainly because I do not like the cleanup. If I had a daddy to change me then I would possibly do it more ofter. I have never changed someones messy diaper as I am not sure I could handle the smell...

I poo whenever I wear, I love the feeling.

Last edited:
Reactions: cappydiaperlvr and Chosen
ABdrew said:
it makes me feel so real, so little but my mommy warns me if I mess my diaper then I'm cleaning myself up. no mommy diaper change if that diaper is loaded.

No messing little guy or its your bum to c change, lol

Reactions: pokemonjesuzzz111111
I've done it a few times over the years. Feels erotic but the cleanup isn't worth it. Once I had to fart after breakfast so I just let it out. I filled the diaper with poop. Big surprise. I'm just a DL so now it is not my thing.

• Thinking
Reactions: Chosen
nanny2abdrew said:
No messing little guy or its your bum to c change, lol
What’s it like being a care giver to someone

Reactions: Rednaxela
I don't have any feeling about it one way or the other. It just happens sometimes and I am glad if I don't get a leak or get it all over my clothes.

Reactions: Chosen
Absolutely - I like messing my diapers.

I don't do it all that often because the smell and clean-up can limit the times I can do it and I am not a 24/7 diaper wearer.

Reactions: boybecomesdiapergirl
Sigh...
I uncontrollably poop my diaper(s).
It is difficult for me to clean up afterwards.
But I admit that after messing, I feel more "Little".
I have learned to accept having bowel incontinence.

• Sad
Reactions: secretdiaperlover
I immensely enjoy messing my diaper; currently in a wet and messy Dotty the Pony. I don't mind cleaning up at all.

• Love
Reactions: cappydiaperlvr and Chosen
I love it! I always take the opportunity when it presents itself. Helps me stay regular too cuz I’m always going whenever my body needs to for the most part

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude, KrankyPants and Chosen
Back