Do you enjoy mess your diaper or not.

Spadon said:
Personally, no. I have done it trice (don't even know why I didn't stop at one...) and it just feels weird and gross to me. Yes it does make you feel more little but as long as you do the clean up it takes you right out of little space. Kudos though to anyone who does enjoy it or has to on a regular basis.
I definitely agree

BabyTahani said:
Not really but it happens with soft foods and my medication I can’t stop it from happening . It’s icky and a mess to clean up I don’t want my mommy to clean me up like that . When my spinal cord damaged area makes my lower body go numb it just happens . Worst thing ever being out in public in my wheelchair with poopie smell then crawling in the car smelling up the car . Mommy has a little bottle of baby scent spray she uses to put on my onesie when I’m poopie it helps some . Really soft poopie gets all over my onesie away from home . I guess it depends but it certainly makes me feel completely helpless when you have no control over your body functions . Having that kind of accident away from home makes me tear up to . My seat locks into the back seat it’s made with soft plastic mommy covers with a blanket and a crisscross belt goes over my head and locks between my legs . Very much like a infant car seat it’s made to be washed off easily . I feel so bad when mommy has to wash off poopie when it leaks out . Tinkle with poopie really smells terrible ….
sorry to hear you go thrue that and I thout I had it bad I truly hope it gets better for ya

I responded to this thread twice in 2019 and twice just yesterday. This morning my InControl diaper is very wet and messy, what better way to start the day.

I have done it a few times before. And while I did enjoy it its always the cleanup afterwards that is the worst part. Which is why I don't do it very often. Though I do mess from time to time. Especially if I have to go while I am padded up.

ABedWetter said:
Well, that's what they're made for, isn't it? I wear diapers 24/7, so I do all the poop in them and use them as much as possible.
Way do i get a photo in my head about you wading around messy your diaper whit a big smile on your face.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 58550 and Rezzu
ABedWetter said:
Well, that's what they're made for, isn't it? I wear diapers 24/7, so I do all the poop in them and use them as much as possible.
Exactly!😃 I do in the same way!😊👍

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 58550
Due to clean up and smell I can't do it all of the time but I love to mess my diaper.

Reactions: cappydiaperlvr and NappyNicky
Sometimes. The clean-up can be annoying, so I only do it if I can be reasonably certain of firm stool. Does make me feel very little :)

I have severe ibs so I really have no choice but to like it.

Yes I enjoy messing but not the changing

I don't mess my diaper very often, maybe once every two to three weeks but I do really enjoy it when I do. I always feel its about the naughtiest thing I do and feel somewhat ashamed or embarrassed when I ask my wife if its OK for me to go pooh-pooh in my diapers. I have a hard time looking at her when I get the urge to ask her permission and if she says yes, I get very quiet and go somewhere where I she can't see me making my mess. After I finish messing my diaper I like to stay in them for a few hours and enjoy the messy poop as it moves around my bottom and squishes when I sit or lean over. My wife will check on me now and then, and ask me if I've had enough and am ready to be changed.

Reactions: NappyNicky, sinceiwassmall and LittleTahani
I didn't use to when I first started wearing and then started to a bit more in the past year. Now that I have a daddy, he requires me to wear and use my diapers 24/7 and for everything so I usually mess about once a day, typically after breakfast. It's mostly long distance so I have to clean myself for now. I broke the rules a couple times and used the potty and so now I have to film myself messing my diaper and send it to my daddy every day so I can prove I didn't use the potty instead.

Messing makes me feel really little though so I don't usually mind. But I can't wait til he's here in person so he can change me instead!

• Love
Reactions: NappyNicky and Rezzu
I will be considerate and spare everyone graphic details, suffice to say that this morning is a diaper blowout and it just feels exquisite, but clean up will be a little more labor intensive than usual.

Reactions: NappyNicky
Lyric said:
I don't mess my diaper very often, maybe once every two to three weeks but I do really enjoy it when I do. I always feel its about the naughtiest thing I do and feel somewhat ashamed or embarrassed when I ask my wife if its OK for me to go pooh-pooh in my diapers. I have a hard time looking at her when I get the urge to ask her permission and if she says yes, I get very quiet and go somewhere where I she can't see me making my mess. After I finish messing my diaper I like to stay in them for a few hours and enjoy the messy poop as it moves around my bottom and squishes when I sit or lean over. My wife will check on me now and then, and ask me if I've had enough and am ready to be changed.
Its like little older kids when they make a poopy diaper they like to run off to a special spot and do there mess.

Reactions: cappydiaperlvr, Lyric and Rezzu
Sometimes you don't have a choice, but my older brothers will change me.

My messes are usually planned messes. But I absolutely do love messing my diaper

Reactions: cappydiaperlvr and NappyNicky
Feels so good to get the urge and just let go. Cleanup is annoying tho

Reactions: chilledguy and cappydiaperlvr
yes, I love to mess diapers. I mess at least 2 times a day. I wear 24/7, so if I have to go, I just go. I always have a change of diapers, lotion, powder and wipes with me! 😊

Reactions: cappydiaperlvr and Rezzu
Back