Do you do this?

DiaperedDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
So I've noticed that every time I mess in my diaper I always put my hand over the mess to feel the damage. I sometimes squat a little and feel it. But it's every time. Im woundering if any one els does it.

Reactions: chamberpot, anonymousluke and Jorelaxed

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I do that too when i mess in my diaper anytime.
I do it to see how much i have gone.

Reactions: chamberpot and DiaperedDL

SuzakuAkatori

Pampered Sith Lord
Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Same! I do it as a sort of self diaper check. To feel the damage and how much i have gone.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192 and DiaperedDL

stuckin60s

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It is a common reaction I usually do it. I wear a double diaper and plastic pants ,I love a little bulk and fluff.

Reactions: DiaperedDL

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Yes I definitely do that. It's especially enjoyable when it's a thiner diaper that allows you to feel the bulge better😊

Reactions: DiaperedDL

anonymousluke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
DiaperedDL said:
So I've noticed that every time I mess in my diaper I always put my hand over the mess to feel the damage. I sometimes squat a little and feel it. But it's every time. Im woundering if any one els does it.
Yes its mandatory!! 😆

Hemix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
fleckothefennec said:
Yes I definitely do that. It's especially enjoyable when it's a thiner diaper that allows you to feel the bulge better😊
Indeed! Because I wear pull-on nappies, the bulge is easily noticeable while thou touchest it.

Answering the question, yea, I always put my hand on the bulge to feel it. Because of the nappy, the feel is both soft and solid 🥰

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: fleckothefennec

Napincolove

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
If I have a #2 accident I also feel it to ascertain just how obvious it will be to others and will either find somewhere to sit down to flatten it or smooth it out a little by hand so it is not obvious I have a full load on board!

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hemix said:
Indeed! Because I wear pull-on nappies, the bulge is easily noticeable while thou touchest it.

Answering the question, yea, I always put my hand on the bulge to feel it. Because of the nappy, the feel is both soft and solid 🥰
Wonderful description 😊

I buy pull ups specifically for that reason, otherwise I prefer a thicker diaper that can absorb multiple wettings getting nice and swollen, the swollen bulge is very pleasurable to stroke as well😌

• Love
Reactions: chamberpot and Hemix

fiancediaperman

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Napincolove said:
If I have a #2 accident I also feel it to ascertain just how obvious it will be to others and will either find somewhere to sit down to flatten it or smooth it out a little by hand so it is not obvious I have a full load on board!
I’m the same way!