Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
This poll is simple enough. I have never seen any disposable adult swim diapers, so I will not include them as an option in this poll. I do not own any. How about you?

Last edited:

DprdC

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
No I do not. Also, buying Little Swimmers/Splashers or whatever aren't worth it though they look cute.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I don't and I wouldn't really use them for their intended purpose either since I don't think they are effective at all. Of course I do love the little swimmer designs and wish they could fit me. The finding nemo and whinnie the pooh ones are simply awesome.

D

Deleted member 5880

I wonder if you might be referring to REAL adult swim diapers, which usually cost between 50 and 100 dollars and are supposed to actually keep the diaper water-tight?:educate:

No, I don't have any, by the way.

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I don't either, there probably won't be any adult disposable swimmers anyway. The demand for them just isn't there (well, maybe except for us)

F

Falkio

Darkfinn has a few, I believe. He mentioned two brands: one is obviously a diaper, and the other had a velcro problem. As for me, I would get a swim diaper, but not really use it outside. In the comfort of my own in-ground pool would be acceptable though.

Do disposable adult swim diapers really exist? I've never seen them before.

B

Butterfly Mage

Swim diapers for adults are pretty expensive and are really designed to keep feces out of a swimming pool. I'm not fecal-incontinent (only #1, not #2), adult swim diapers aren't a big draw for me.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I own two swim diapers. A velcro-on DTO "containment diaper" and a pull-on swim diaper from Gabby's.

I'm going rafting with the guys from work on Friday... so I guess I'll get to thoroughly test it out then.

LittleGinge

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
i don't own any at all. wish i had one of those DTO one Darkfinn has cuz they are reusable and waterproof so you can wear a disposable underneath.

i don't really like the absorbancy and feel of the Little Swimmers ones (hence no tengo los[i dont have them])

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I might order one to wear under board shorts for fun when I take the dogs down to the river.

babyboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I have a pair, but I don't know when I will ever get to use them, and the only thing I do in a diaper is pee anyways so not like I need them, swim diapers are not for pee but poo. So I don't think I would ever use them (and besides I don't think I would want to pee in a pool that would be rude to the other swimmers, I am not saying some one that is incontinent is rude if they have a pee accident, but I am not incontinent so it would be rude of me to pee in the pool)

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Nope dont own any. Unless it were Gabby's or something, they wouldnt fit me :(

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
nope. though some of them are kinda cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.