Do you address your female caregiver as "Mommy" ? Does she allow you to call her by her first name ?

VisaT

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I am an adult baby boy and a celebate cuckold married to a woman who I am proud to address as "Mommy". She prefers that I address her as "Mommy" and has asked me not to use her 1st name unless it's absolutely necessary.
A man came into Mommy's life many years ago and they fell in love. I was pouty and jealous at 1st. But he is a good man who has made Mommy very happy and I respect the Man that he is. Mommy allows me to address him as Mr. G- -g. She would like me to address him as "Daddy" but he doesn't want that.
Mommy but has 2 close lady friends who are aware that I am Mommy's baby and enjoy the caregiver role. I feel very close to them and address them both as "Aunty" but I address their husband's as Mister.
I agree with Mommy that proper etiquette around adults is important. What are your thoughts ?

• Love
Reactions: sissybblola

sissybblola

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
VisaT said:
Je suis un petit garçon adulte et un célèbre cocu marié à une femme que je suis fier d'appeler "Maman". Elle préfère que je l'appelle "Maman" et m'a demandé de ne pas utiliser son 1er nom sauf si c'est absolument nécessaire.
Un homme est entré dans la vie de maman il y a de nombreuses années et ils sont tombés amoureux. J'étais boudeuse et jalouse au 1er. Mais c'est un homme bon qui a rendu maman très heureuse et je respecte l'homme qu'il est. Maman me permet de m'adresser à lui en tant que M. G- -g. Elle aimerait que je l'appelle "Papa" mais il ne veut pas ça.
Maman, mais a 2 amies proches qui savent que je suis le bébé de maman et qui aiment le rôle de soignant. Je me sens très proche d'eux et je m'adresse à eux tous les deux en tant que "tante" mais je m'adresse à leur mari en tant que monsieur.
Je suis d'accord avec maman que la bonne étiquette autour des adultes est importante. Quelles sont vos pensées ?
Je suis tout à fait d'accord avec ta mère et son copain
bébés car nous devons toujours être polis et respectueux des adultes

I totally agree with your mom and her boyfriend
babies as we must always be polite and respectful of adults

Last edited:

messydiaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
You asked for my thoughts? The first thing that comes to mind is how do you pay the bills?

Reactions: sbmccue

todderhr

Toddler in Hampton Roads, VA, USA
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
my wife is a caregiver but will not do ‘mommy’

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm not a Adult baby but my life partner is very loving & caring .
She has help me many times in many ways !!! Even being playful time to time !!

Reactions: Lyric and VisaT

HelenWyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
My mummy is also my wife best. Mate. I wear my baby clothes nap nap to. And my girl. Stuff knickers bras dresses nightie with nappy. Breast feed how lu KY a. I.

rainbowponyunicorn

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I call my wife by “Ms” and her first name when I’m in little mode.

sbmccue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I call my SO ‘Miss,’ but only when she’s caring for me.

claire123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I call my partner mummy when I’m being little and I’d try call her by her fast name I get in trouble then. But ordinarily I can call her by her first name

Alysa

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
You'd better believe I'll address my female caregiver(s) as "Mommy", or "Aunty", or whatever - If, hopefully, they're as comfortable with it as I am.

BobaFettish

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I've had 8 Bigs over the years. Most were Mommies, but Mommy is a heavy title for some and they weren't comfortable with the term "Mommy". With them, it because more "Ms (her first name)".

littlemoosey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I preface my wife's nickname with Mommy... so it comes out "MommyXXXXX". I dont use it all the time, and sometimes she will even sign her name that way in personal notes to me when she wants the message to, "stick". She does not mind it at all and knows that it is a term of endearment.

Reactions: Alysa and VisaT