Do you actually fully use your diapers?

So, do you get full "use?"

• Yep, and glad.

Votes: 94 58.0%
  • Nope, and glad.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Yes, and it's at least a small problem to me.

Votes: 13 8.0%
  • No, and it's at least a small problem to me.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Varies

Votes: 48 29.6%
  • Don't use, just wear.

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So...Most of the reviews and such talk about absorbency of the diapers in question. For those who are 24/7, this could be pretty important. For others though, how much does it matter to you?

I would guess most want the most absorbent, but who here actually finds themselves able to fully use one? I know that I rarely if ever am able to actually use one to "capacity." Does anybody else experience this, and is it a problem to you?

M

Mako

I usually go until its borderline leaking, but want to enjoy several wettings which can take some time. So the capacity is pretty important to me.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like to, when I have the opportunity. Like if I have to get up in the morning for something I'll go in my diaper instead of going to the bathroom, but sometimes that still leaves a bit of room. I just hate taking one off completely dry.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I usually go until its borderline leaking, but want to enjoy several wettings which can take some time. So the capacity is pretty important to me.

It's pretty much the same for me. There's always parts of the absorbent material that don't get used, mainly the part in the way back, but that really doesn't bother me.

S

soren456

Stitched into a sampler on my wall:

A Diaper is a Terrible Thing to Waste

This was done by a schoolgirl in colonial Boston, but it reflects my opinion.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
When I go to an all you can eat place, I eat excessively. If I go to Pizza Hut, I get the drink refilled for free about 5 times. If I go to a hotel I eat or use all the free stuff, or just pack it.

If I buy something I like to take full advantage, so yeah I use diapers until they're at breaking point. :p

Nothing to do with the fetish, I just couldn't bear to take off a diaper and think 'could of got bit more out of that!'.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I go to an all you can eat place, I eat excessively. If I go to Pizza Hut, I get the drink refilled for free about 5 times. ...

I have to admit this had me a little worried about where this post was headed :p.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I hate wasting diapers, it drives me absolutely up a tree. So when I usually wear I wear it til it's about to leak.

Crinkly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I will change no diaper before its time.

I think it's wasteful to waste diapers, so I try to wet them completely before removing or changing. And I'm disappointed if circumstances occasionally don't allow for it.

LunaCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Depends... Absorbency is a big deal... I have a case of bambinos and a case of those abuniverse diapers... I can't stand the abuniverse ones. They're not that comfortable (comparatively), and they have a way higher tendency to leak. I consider them costume diapers.

I'm not a stickler for having to wet to capacity (I don't mess so that's not an issue). The whole "to capacity" thing would keep me in a wet diaper longer than I'd like to be. (Despite being an AB, I'm really not into the whole sitting in my own urine thing lol.)

But I will choose a diaper accordingly. If it's a short time, or I didn't drink much before bed, I won't be as worried about wearing a more absorbent one.

B

Butterfly Mage

I usually go more by time than capacity. I won't stay wet so long that I get a skin rash or start smelling bad. That usually means that my diaper is 50-75% used when I change it out.

E

Elli

I too feel I have wasted a nappy if I do not use it to full capacity. However, I have the opposite problem to some, because I can fill nappies by the dozen!! (Not literally). I get a dry mouth as a side-effect from some meds I take, and I drink a couple of cans of coke a day so...yeah.

Often the middle and front fill up and the back is unused which annoys me, so sometimes, (at home), I lie down to make use of the back!! Hey, when you go to so much effort to get your nappy-stash, you have to use them economically!!

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
it depends if i reach my personal time limit if 3 or 4 hrs. i sometimes will fully use one in less than an hour and sometimes i will wet very lttle. but when i hit that time limit i change my diaper.

But I will choose a diaper accordingly. If it's a short time, or I didn't drink much before bed, I won't be as worried about wearing a more absorbent one.

same thing but one change. i decide how many diapers to bring.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Sissy
When I go to an all you can eat place, I eat excessively. If I go to Pizza Hut, I get the drink refilled for free about 5 times. If I go to a hotel I eat or use all the free stuff, or just pack it.

If I buy something I like to take full advantage, so yeah I use diapers until they're at breaking point. :p

Nothing to do with the fetish, I just couldn't bear to take off a diaper and think 'could of got bit more out of that!'.

Do you leak a lot?

No, Very rearly. Do i use it all the way.

Mauiman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I like to fully use my diapers as long as things go well enough for me to fully use them.

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I normally use them to capacity, however I tend to wear and use only when I can use them all the way. It bugs me not to use them to "usable" capacity.

F

Falkio

Wetting can be fun depending on my mood. When I use, its often right before removal. I'm not a huge fan wet diapers. I still have trouble forcing myself to go because I'm afraid it'll leak through onto pajamas, or the bed.

I don't enjoy messing one bit. Too much clean-up work.

Mauiman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Wetting can be fun depending on my mood. When I use, its often right before removal. I'm not a huge fan wet diapers. I still have trouble forcing myself to go because I'm afraid it'll leak through onto pajamas, or the bed.

I don't enjoy messing one bit. Too much clean-up work.

I agree with you on both things actually. I don't like leaking as in the past I have leaked too much. So yeah. However with the Secure X-plus diapers. I can just go and not worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.