Do think my art work, Ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Why don't you draw an AB/DL picture and post it, so we can critique that. I would recommend maybe using something a little darker for drawing though.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
It looks really good! But in my opinion, it needs more contrast (you can do that in any dinky photo editor) or make the lines and figures more defined....

It's almost like playing Where's Waldo to figure out what the drawing is of...

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Private
The drawings are great, just way too scary for my tast. The detail was very good, but that just made it more scary. I agree with pojo just to the picture is more happy.

Left

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
horror to ab/dl?
uhh yeah your stuff is well drawn
but like the other pepole.. its to light and you cant see it...
you should try a peice and see what pepole think about it

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Sissy
1.Get a scanner. They're are 20-40$ That helps when posting work camera=bad quality.
2.I can not really critique with just your three drawing's they are too basic.
3.You have first year high school art.
4.Don't just use a HB pencil. Invest in a good graphite range. 8b-8h. It makes value drawing easier and also get and Ebony pencil They help too. They also make stumps for blending to add value to portraits
6. If you really want to improve and become an artist. Take apart the picture. Examen it. Following the lines the shading and all that and figuring out how to draw them.
7. No mater how much you improve. You will never be at the level to Call your art perfect.

Now if you want to give it a shot. You'll never improve unless you practice new things.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
Perhaps use a darker lead as well as paper stumps so that you can blend larger areas easier.

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
  5. Private
1.Get a scanner. They're are 20-40$ That helps when posting work camera=bad quality.
2.I can not really critique with just your three drawing's they are too basic.
3.You have first year high school art.
4.Don't just use a HB pencil. Invest in a good graphite range. 8b-8h. It makes value drawing easier and also get and Ebony pencil They help too. They also make stumps for blending to add value to portraits
6. If you really want to improve and become an artist. Take apart the picture. Examen it. Following the lines the shading and all that and figuring out how to draw them.
7. No mater how much you improve. You will never be at the level to Call your art perfect.

Where's number 5? I would say it is better than what I can produce but just know that only you can inspire yourself as an artist. Don't feel obliged to do so.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Wow, those are amazing! I love the shading. Though, if I were you, I would try and outline the lines with a fine-tip black or grey pen. You can find these pens at any local art store, and some super markets.
Also, add some variety, and try drawing different things! It's hard, I know. But if you practice, and find some tutorials or read an artbook or two, you'll really go places!
Also, try some of the things that Valerye said. Different pencils create different effects, and a scanner wouldn't hurt. I think they have those at local libraries or sometimes places you can go to make posters and copies and such. I know there's a place called Kinko's around where I live. Do a little research and find the right place.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I say you have the potential to draw some good and decent abdl art. From what I've seen in the links provided, I would think that the defining factor of the reception of any potential abdl drawings would be how well you can draw a diaper on the human body.

Some people have anatomy down just fine but don't know how to wrap the diaper around the hips (mostly due to inexperience with the diaper's form). Others, such as myself, are able to draw some pretty fine diapers, but otherwise struggle to get anatomy correct.

Even if you don't have a scanner to scan them in, I say you shouldn't be ashamed of trying to draw something and show it off! If anything, at the very least you can get in some drawing practice until you get a scanner for some more quality-looking work. (IMO good drawing, bad image quality > bad drawing, good image quality.)

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Why does everyone think that the OP wants to make ABDL art? I sure won't be putting any out when I've improved to the point that I show people.

As others have said, contrast is what you lack. It will really help bring out the ideas that you want.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Why does everyone think that the OP wants to make ABDL art? I sure won't be putting any out when I've improved to the point that I show people.

As others have said, contrast is what you lack. It will really help bring out the ideas that you want.

Guess it has to do with the first post:

I was thinking about drawing AB-Dl pictures but, I dont want to waist my time if people think I cant draw so, can you give me critique. I would really appriecate it.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Well golly. I guess I shouldn't skim. If it's not all caps then I don't recognize it.

STILL. I wouldn't. HA

HakuKit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Youre art is really good, you should do some *B/DL ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.